What's new

Whatever

Bhai, I was really disappointed to see Pandits protesting and beating their chests. What's with that? New found love?

I realize you guys (Hindus included) do not want to share such a beautiful land with us mainland madaris.

In my humble opinion though bro, these chest beating Pandits want to have their cake and eat it too. Forget your Muslim brothers.

You want your homeland back. But are not wanting to open your eyes and see clearly what really is required for that to happen.
You are confusing me with the Panun Kashmir gang. They want only Kashmiri Hindus. I want a demographic change. A permanent one like in East Prussia, Sudetenland etc.

Or wait, did you see the fake Shukla win Yasin Malik?

That's bulls , any one can go in Azad Kashmir , media, anyone , i have personally been in Kashmir many times . What bullshit dude . Kasmiris are very patriotic if you didn't know .
You don't know how Azad Kashmir runs

Ever wondered why we never hear anything from Azad Kashmir be it rapes or murders
That's the Pakistani doctrine

There are instances of crime in Azad Kashmir but they never surface......only a few international journalists manage to show the plight of the people
We should follow the Pakistani doctrine
You are confusing with the gilgitis. They are Shia and so tensions are rising. Pakistani Kashmiris love Pakistan.

You don't know how Azad Kashmir runs
I'm from Gilgit , former part of Kashmir , been t Kashmir many times .And no i don't know how Azad Kashmir runs . Still i don't see people protesting every day . I suggest you come to Azad Kashmir and see for yourself and make yourself aware of the ground realities , media is feeding you shit as usual.

You are confusing me with the Panun Kashmir gang. They want only Kashmiri Hindus. I want a demographic change. A permanent one like in East Prussia, Sudetenland etc.

Or wait, did you see the fake Shukla win Yasin Malik?

Tell me more about this. On another thread if necessary. I was frankly pretty disgusted. Ok maybe that's a strong word. Disillusioned. Strongly disapointed. Feelings of theek hai, karo jo karna hai apne aap hamaare bina.

Ya I saw Yasin Malik with his crap about not allowing separate localities. He was a body double? He looked weird .....

Tell me more about this. On another thread if necessary. I was frankly pretty disgusted. Ok maybe that's a strong word. Disillusioned. Strongly disapointed. Feelings of theek hai, karo jo karna hai apne aap hamaare bina.

Ya I saw Yasin Malik with his crap about not allowing separate localities. He was a body double? He looked weird .....
Body double? No. He is a non Kashmiri on the payroll of JKLF.
Give up he idea of Pandits fighting for their rights. A vast majority has no guts to speak of. One threat and they look for phones instead of weapons. Article 370 is the real enemy. It only serves our enemies. If BJP does not walk the talk, it will be counted as one.

BJP, for the lack of alternatives.

I'll be perfectly honest with you and I hope doggie with gun is not listening in.

If BJP fails on UCC, Ram Mandir, and Article 370, then I do not see much difference between them and the Congress.

Economics is all well and good.

First I need a country that is true to its roots.

@EyanKhan - Aur baby brother; hows life treating you ? :cheers:
Not good man not good , CIEs are back :( :( i messed up my timing of when to start studying again(basically im still not studying much) A's is much harder then i though :(
Other then that life's been pretty great my social life has increased alot more so basically college is alot of fun without the studying XD .nvm my whining hows everything with you?

Not good man not good , CIEs are back :( :( i messed up my timing of when to start studying again(basically im still not studying much) A's is much harder then i though :(
Other then that life's been pretty great my social life has increased alot more so basically college is alot of fun without the studying XD .nvm my whining hows everything with you?

'A's are indeed difficult to be had at the A'Levels; O'Level seemed like a joke in front of them ! :(

But cheer-up.....its on a percentile basis right ? So everything will work out for you, Inshallah ! :)

Social life better not be a euphemism for you being a 'tharkii' at college ! :o:

:tongue:

Everythings alright on my end; I've been applying to a couple of universities for the MSc in Banking and Finance program. Got admittance in a few and waiting for other's replies to decide definitely ! :)

I so wish to visit Peshawar right now....I miss the Namak Mandi....unfortunately work and this admission process thing (chasing documents etc.) doesn't allow me that ! :(

'A's are indeed difficult to be had at the A'Levels; O'Level seemed like a joke in front of them ! :(

But cheer-up.....its on a percentile basis right ? So everything will work out for you, Inshallah ! :)

Social life better not be a euphemism for you being a 'tharkii' at college ! :o:

:tongue:

Everythings alright on my end; I've been applying to a couple of universities for the MSc in Banking and Finance program. Got admittance in a few and waiting for other's replies to decide definitely ! :)

I so wish to visit Peshawar right now....I miss the Namak Mandi....unfortunately work and this admission process thing (chasing documents etc.) doesn't allow me that ! :(
goodluck with that .

I want to visit Lahore myself :( Its sad that ive never visited Lahore once till now. I was gonna visit Lahore for the Lums psifi but then the Aps incident happened and it was delayed :(.
I'll try to visit this summer though :)

Study bachha!
Only your knowledge will help you progress in your life. And these degrees, no matter how useless they sound, 're a must to live in this very competitive world.

Nai! I haven't watched it.
I know the story, and there's a beautiful song sung by Atif Aslam in it.
Yes I have seen it n liked it... I like the songs....
Din pareshan raat bhari hai fir bhi hai Ki ye jindagi pyaari hai.

Study bachha!
Only your knowledge will help you progress in your life. And these degrees, no matter how useless they sound, 're a must to live in this very competitive world.

Nai! I haven't watched it.
I know the story, and there's a beautiful song sung by Atif Aslam in it.
Degrees are to fool the world.....
We are in age of rat race where most of us are gullible to understand the purpose our life.... Our life is not limited to earn bread n butter instead it is part of evolution cycle as human to accomplish other certain duties towards humanity,society n country......
One quote of swami Vivekananda-
Purpose of ones life is not to seek the comfort in our life but to gain the knowledge which is in abundance in the universe......
Sorry if am sounding like giving a lecture but this is how I feel about the present system where every is one running hard aimlessly without exploring our true potential....

Mat yaad dilaoo :cray:
That laughing kid was my best ever DP. But now that gif doesn't work on the forum.
I had put it for myself...as in I used to smile whenever I looked at that laughing kid.
Let me try putting it here.

URL]

Sorry! I'm no saint. I'm Very selfish, manipulative and a fighter-hen :coffee:

Sach batao ash inni taareef kyun ho rahi hai meri?? :girl_wacko:
I would prefer if my friends keep me grounded. :)
And you're friend I look upto, I might have reacted sharply to some of your comments( don't ever take that seriously!) but I've always tried to correct myself whenever u've pointed out my mistakes.
Most of the members I know on this forum have influenced me in many ways ...in a good way I mean. Lol
Ye tareef ke layak hai aap...
Yaar its your gratefulness n its not about post n reaction of someone on that... We may be at pole apart by our thinking but we must be on same page when we talk about certain aspects of humaneness.... That's it...... I am impressed the way you have handle even outrageous post of others.... Salute mam... I have gone down on my tolerance level now....... N don't worry you can react more sharply bluntly or brutally.....
Btw your DP always reminded me of my little angel Bhaanji who calls me helicopter Mama coz I presented her remote controlled helicopter toy last year on her 4th baday.....

Oh I see Army boots are not done yet with Kashmiri Muslims. So what next is in line for them? You already have rape, killing, torture, kidnapping, unmarked graves to their credit so what is next level?
I neither supported any killings of innocent be it my army or any army.... Actually terrorists n their sympathizers never thought that one day the blood stains in their hand would dig their own grave ..... These terrorists cocktailed the religion with their nationalism n brutally forced the Hindus to leave the valley n now they are paying the price of it.... You know we could have had given the proper heed to separatist demand if they had not initiated the bloodshed n in that case same KP who are living away from their motherland had sided with same yasin n ppl... But there is saying whatever happens happen for good, now we have nothing to worry about these breeds of yasin , they live or die not a concern of us....
Same time I can condemn any injustice meted out to any innocent person of valley n will take poor innocent victims side against my own army n its establishment.....

Back
Top Bottom