What's new

Whatever

How many folks here have been ban from the Pti threads.... which is started by the guy who has Imran Khan's avatar
:pdf:So much for tolerance and change...:bunny:

Do you think your Bari behen craves for wrong kinda attention here on this forum??? lil bro I don't need a "sexy" DP!! I've always tried to use a profile pic which carries a message, or something that suits my signature.
Right now my DP is a girl wearing a T-shirt which says Omnist. My DP suits my signature.
:hitwall: Typical levina reply , as long as you are happy i'm happy :p:.

Excuses Moi lil bro!!
But do you mean I sound dumb all the time?? 8-)
NO .
I can't explain things i read between the lines .Anyway i'll try , i have always seen you with DP's which have somewhat a message , something i have noticed ,which is a good thing . So it became a typical levina reply sensible , yet expected (to me ).
I've always tried to use a profile pic which carries a message, or something that suits my signature.

NO .
I can't explain things i read between the lines .Anyway i'll try , i have always seen you with DP's which have somewhat a message , something i have noticed ,which is a good thing . So it became a typical levina reply sensible , yet expected (to me ).
Bhai I hope you'll remember me when am gone :cray:

Chalo too much drama for the day
Bye for now
:-)

You mean this guy in real life is that green dhoti you posted :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: I am trying to find some similarity to agree with your depiction, even the beard won't match.

Yasin_Malik_PTI.jpg

Blood sucker....
First he joined the infamous killing spree back in 1990 n now talking about coexistence of Mullahs & KP ... Funny.....
Btw he knows pretty well that this time army boots will go to any extent to quell their movement of motivated with religiously hatred towards kp......

NO .

Best was Shirley temple gif..... @levina
She is serious poster too....

And a better person i hope .
Aur utrash bhai , kaisey ho ?
She is much better than me n cool headed person ... Multitalented , sharp, intelligent yet humble n soft spoken....

Bus yaar kaat rahe hai din aap logo Ki duaao se yaar.... Baaki yaar sunao kya chal rha hai naya?

Best was Shirley temple gif.....
Mat yaad dilaoo :cray:
That laughing kid was my best ever DP. But now that gif doesn't work on the forum.
I had put it for myself...as in I used to smile whenever I looked at that laughing kid.
Let me try putting it here.

URL]

@levina
She is serious poster too....
And a better person i hope .
Sorry! I'm no saint. I'm Very selfish, manipulative and a fighter-hen :coffee:
She is much better than me n cool headed person ... Multitalented , sharp, intelligent yet humble n soft spoken....

Sach batao ash inni taareef kyun ho rahi hai meri?? :girl_wacko:
I would prefer if my friends keep me grounded. :)
And you're friend I look upto, I might have reacted sharply to some of your comments( don't ever take that seriously!) but I've always tried to correct myself whenever u've pointed out my mistakes.
Most of the members I know on this forum have influenced me in many ways ...in a good way I mean. Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom