What's new

Whatever

No courtesy for pesky people.
juban is not a sanskrit origin word .. I think..
I know these differences actually and i now whatyou are saying. In hindi it isnt zuban the word is boli.
Acha tellme why you were laughing in last post, the news bulletin i read and what is 'koshish' in hindi.
Omg halupridol , tu kaisi larki hai may tau bewakoof ban gaya teri wajah say (acha i am kidding aisa kuch nai hua).

I have another one, meray saath jiyada jubaan laraanay ki jarurat nahi aey

there is a difference when you use J or Z .

at least show the courtesy to quote when you are trying to dismiss my point.
people said similar thing about ajmal kasab/amar singh.. o_O
No courtesy for pesky people.

I know these differences actually and i now whatyou are saying. In hindi it isnt zuban the word is boli.
Acha tellme why you were laughing in last post, the news bulletin i read and what is 'koshish' in hindi.
Omg halupridol , tu kaisi larki hai may tau bewakoof ban gaya teri wajah say (acha i am kidding aisa kuch nai hua).
koshish is also used in hindi... is there any sudh hindi word for it @ranjeet

as if shamain cares.
Acha @hinduguy koshish is pratiksha,?no??

Acha iwill say umm more.
Hum keval urdu bhasha hee may samachar read karain gay apnay rakshas fans kay leay...
Ab iska kya matlab hai jo may nay bola

as if shamain cares.
Acha @hinduguy koshish is pratiksha,?no??

Acha iwill say umm more.
Hum keval urdu bhasha hee may samachar read karain gay apnay rakshas fans kay leay...
Ab iska kya matlab hai jo may nay bola
koshish is not pratikha...
pratikshya ... means.. wait..
read karenge ? o_O

Read matlab parhain gay but what is that in hindi.

Hahahaha @hinduguy hibernating ko hindi may kya kehtayhain hahahahha.

Acha hinduguy bahi is veer na in hindi?

@ArsalanKhan21
One I have been thread banned from there, second I think you need to bring up relevant shit. Pakistani support for the Taliban in the 90's was within its interests. Iran, India, and the Ruskies all supported the NA which was and whose remnants remain anti Pakistan. You say the ISI committed treason for supporting Taliban, I say LOL. Afghanistan is Pakistan's sphere it should and do whatever it must to maintain influence in that country.

King mamba later benazir herself had thrown the blameof them on isi in around 2007 after lal masjid..

Mujhay aur hindi nai arahi. Hinduguy read karain gay imean parhain gay. I added eng here

Last edited:
Afghanistan is Pakistan's sphere it should and do whatever it must to maintain influence in that country.

Afghanistan is a sovereign country like Pakistan. Neither Pakistan nor Afghanistan are in each others "sphere of influence". You say that I quote from 1990s while you quote from 1950s when there cold war and sphere of influences. Pakistan should treat Afghanistan as equal !!

King mamba later benazir herself had thrown the blameof them on isi in around 2007 after lal masjid..

Mujhay aur hindi nai arahi

Blame for what?

Afghanistan is a sovereign country like Pakistan. Neither Pakistan nor Afghanistan are in each others "sphere of influence". You say that I quote from 1990s while you quote from 1950s when there cold war and sphere of influences. Pakistan should treat Afghanistan as equal !!

Yeah and US should treat Pakistan as an equal! Sounds well and good but this is politics not some happy hug fest.

Blame for what?

Yeah and US should treat Pakistan as an equal! Sounds well and good but this is politics not some happy hug fest.
Blame for creating taliban as it was said they are the ones attacking pakistan

Blame for creating taliban as it was said they are the ones attacking pakistan

People attacking Pakistan are Pakistanis. People fighting in Afghanistan are Afghans. There are small amounts of foreigners among them but they are two groups with the same name but two different goals, as for Benazir her word means little she allowed Mr. 10% to run amok during her rule and amass a fortune in her name.

TTP was formed in 2002, Afghan Taliban in the late 90s in Afghanistan during the draw down of their civil war.

edit karta post :o:
@KingMamba mambay kuch sikhao yaar isko ... kis baat ka darr report karte hue.

Stop being abusive lol.

Back
Top Bottom