What's new

Whatever

:sarcastic:Nerd!

I build robots:yay:.

bionic_man-1360233362221-1360257396523.jpeg

And people who want to be robots:victory:

Marecki-Running-Exoskeleton.jpg

Anyone ever had paypal put a 21 day hold on their first business deal. If so how long does paypal release the money after the 21 day period?

Lucky. Paypal sucks as a payment system. They decline everything!

Do they? I have used them to send money and i never had an issue, i'm not sure why they would decline since they take a percentage. I opened a paypal business account because I have a new website and when someone purchased a service i got an automated message from paypal saying they put a 21 day hold on the cash after they took a cut of the money. :angry: I'm not sure what to tell customers....sorry guys you need to wait?

They have the worst customer service and the most disorganized and cluttered webpage to apply for API credentials.

Never! You can't resist, give into the dark side:devil:!
funny-gifs-crazy-crab-cat-chasing-laser-pointer.gif

I am not afraid of you ! :sad:

f-Funny-Cat-3539[1].jpg

:o:

What recourse do you have? Any legal options?

No...no...nothing that serious. Just wrote a couple of things....they got a lot of hits....but because the monetization thing worked only through paypal - I couldn't get it monetized.

@MastanKhan

Sir that thread got closed, my observation and analysis of beauty in the arms of beast is

• Possibly to eliminate the competition .................. "Andha kya mangy 2 ankhay"
  • Full control, with threatening weapons like "Shakal to dekho apni, yeh may he ho jo tumhary sath guzara kar rahi ho" etc.
  • Attention seeking and playing victim, obviously when the couple goes outside people will notice beauty more than the beast, and some may think "Langoor kay pehlo may hoor" baychari..............
  • Degrading the handsome men as to make them think that their handsomeness does not count at all
  • Nazar bhattooo
  • And God forbid if any child born does not turn out to be attractive, it can easily be blamed on the beast. "Tum pay gaya hai"
  • It may sound sexist but its true ....................... its either beauty or brains in this species.
this list is not inclusive or exhaustive :enjoy:

GPS is not a module that can be plugged onto any satellite (though other modules like telecommunications, as seen on BeiDou, can be put onto GPS satellites to afford them additional capabilities), it takes an entire satellite - 4 actually for an accurate reading, to come up with ground coordinates. A GPS Satellite consists of the satellite's battery, its atomic clocks - which is the module that keeps time and tracks coordinates, a communications node for speaking with ground stations, a receiver that can receive information from ground stations and GPS modules, and cooling systems to make sure the whole satellite doesn't get too hot and fry its circuitry. You're not just going to put an atomic clock on any satellite and call it a GPS satellite...
Thank's man it has been informative. :)
especially since many non-GPS satellites have atomic clocks as well, though the ones on GPS sats are more sensitive:
Because of the relativity; GPS sat's time is relatively different to the ground station's clock it has to correct itself to give accurate coordinates.
28 will provide complete coverage over the Earth, the USAF has 31 active - and two backups at any one time (more on standby if needed). The number needed for Turkey is at least 4, but the actual number needed depends on the capacity of the satellite constellation. The more information they can handle, the less you'll need, though having spares and backup satellites is needed too. The minimum recommended number is 6.
Hımm, now i get it...so satellites can stay on Turkey all the time...they don't need to revolve at the earth's orbit...ok.
9746ACC51EDD145D41AB35F4B477B7B7.png

This is Turkey's satellite road map. There are total of 6 positioning satellites..so it is going to to cover Turkey all the time.

Nice, from there i hope we can start studying GPS/INS guided artillery shells. :)

Thx again. :)

Relax the prez says we r doing fine

Attachments

• 1428650578116.jpg
    1428650578116.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom