What's new

Whatever

So @SvenSvensonov if I say that I go :o: every time I read @Víðarr 's post because I've never come across a lady who knew so much about the military, deep down I could be a male chauvinist ? :undecided:

Or could it be something natural because of all the women I've ever known as friends or family members; I can't recall a single one who even knew the name of our Naval chief let alone knowing what an Agosta 90 B is ? :unsure:

Those ladies are bright as hell in the areas that interest them and the professions they've chosen for themselves but they were completely disinterested in anything to do with the military ! :(

That's because you're dealing with a lady who is well-rounded, and who wanted to be a military analyst, which requires a knowledge of a wide array of military systems, both domestic and foreign.

Unfortunately her eye-sight sucks:haha:. Without contacts, or glasses which she also wears, she has been prone to running into walls and doors.

Here's an equally important question though; why am I so well-rounded? I had my area of expertise, but why should I know as much as I do about other systems?

The answer to that will answer your question about her too:D.

That's because you're dealing with a lady who is well-rounded, and who wanted to be a military analyst, which requires a knowledge of a wide array of military systems, both domestic and foreign.

Unfortunately her eye-sight sucks:haha:. Without contacts, or glasses which she also wears, she has been prone to running into walls and doors.

Here's an equally important question though; why am I so well-rounded? I had my area of expertise, but why should I know as much as I do about other systems?

The answer to that will answer your question about her too:D.

So what you're saying is that subconsciously I am a male chauvinist and my gentlemen like behavior is merely a facade created by my subconscious that it projects solely so that I don't come across as a donkey ! :(

@Víðarr do you concur ? :cry:

Though in my defense; I've seen loadz upon loadz of guys who are interested in the military....just never a lady ! :undecided:

So what you're saying is that subconsciously I am a male chauvinist and my gentlemen like behavior is merely a facade created by my subconscious that it projects solely so that I don't come across as a donkey ! :(

@Víðarr do you concur ? :cry:

Though in my defense; I've seen loadz upon loadz of guys who are interested in the military....just never a lady ! :undecided:

No, I've been following the conversation and your premise is correct enough that it should be applicable in most circumstances. Statistically women are less inclined to be familiar with military systems. I'm a bit of an oddity considering my military service, background and interest in military technology.

Consider me an outlier, the exception to the rule, your thoughts are still very valid in the majority of cases.

:yay:

:o:

:astagh:

No, you're a genuinely nice guy.

No, I've been following the conversation and your premise is correct enough that it should be applicable in most circumstances. Statistically women are less inclined to be familiar with military systems. I'm a bit of an oddity considering my military service, background and interest in military technology.

Consider me an outlier, the exception to the rule, your thoughts are still very valid in the majority of cases.

:yay:

Well ma'am being unique is a great thing in itself and not necessarily an oddity ! :tup:

Now please punch @SvenSvensonov again for using reverse psychology on me ! :agree:

:o:

:astagh:

No, you're a genuinely nice guy.

Oh thank you ma'am; you're too kind ! :ashamed:

Well ma'am being unique is a great thing in itself and not necessarily an oddity ! :tup:

Now please punch @SvenSvensonov again for using reverse psychology on me ! :agree:

:yahoo:That's two I owe to him for you, I didn't get him for the one you asked of me earlier (yesterday I think).

:laugh:Dinner time for us, it's 7 pm. Can you guess what we're having

Oh thank you ma'am; you're too kind ! :ashamed:

:kiss3:

:chilli:

HELLO :smitten:

How are you dilli? I miss you. How has everything been...long time no talk :p:

The feeling is mutual ZY.:-) Life's kept me busy, we should keep in touch over the mail. How goes life on your side?

The feeling is mutual ZY.:-) Life's kept me busy, we should keep in touch over the mail. How goes life on your side?

Of course! I'll inbox it to you through horus :)

Life is good, just have some free time so thought I'd visit the forum. Thanks for asking :P how about you? I hardly come across any posts the few times I have come on.

Of course! I'll inbox it to you through horus :)

Life is good, just have some free time so thought I'd visit the forum. Thanks for asking :P how about you? I hardly come across any posts the few times I have come on.

Changed your old gmail id? I've got it remember? Got a job now so ya things are different.

did you get it ?!?

A job ?!? That sounds great. I am happy for you :oops: what do you do? :P

50questions-accountant[1].jpg

What else ! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom