What's new

Whatever

Oh yes, it sucked bad:sarcastic:. Too little space, too many people.

I was a feature on several carriers, though mostly for transportation to regional ports.

As for what subs I was on;

SSN-783, SSN-778, SSN-23 (during an upgrade package assessment) and SSGN-729 (also during an upgrade package assessment.

I served on the DDH-144 (Kurama), and the DDG-176 (Chokai). With the Chokai, we mainly stayed within Japanese Maritime Territory, as well as visited the Marshall Islands , Guam, and other territories in the Western Pacific. It was in the Kurama that we were sent further abroad --- to the Mediterranean , to Straits of Djibouti during anti-mining patrols with some allied fleet convoys. To delivering some supplies to US forces in the region. :)

And yes, war games with the Indian Navy , as well as EU Naval Flotilla. Fun times.

I served on the DDH-144 (Kurama), and the DDG-176 (Chokai). With the Chokai, we mainly stayed within Japanese Maritime Territory, as well as visited the Marshall Islands , Guam, and other territories in the Western Pacific. It was in the Kurama that we were sent further abroad --- to the Mediterranean , to Straits of Djibouti during anti-mining patrols with some allied fleet convoys. To delivering some supplies to US forces in the region. :)

Surface fleet:cheers:. Your lucky your on our side though.

:sniper:

How'd you like Guam? I've never been, but it seems nice.

So @SvenSvensonov why is it that @Víðarr is on a silent 'thanking' spree without so much as a whisper ? :unsure:

@Víðarr - Ma'am, no hello....no hi....not even a post-thank ? :(

Haaanhhhh....on our side ! :lol:

I dare you to try to invade Pakistan just so that we can see who's more of a man ? :azn:

We did a port call to Pearl Harbor back in '05. When we touched down in port, it was beautiful. The organization of the US Pacific Fleet there is impeccable. There was a sense of pride in our part having the Rising Sun Emblem waving deep inside US 7th Fleet Command.

We've gone a long way, haven't we? US and Japan. A long way. :)

So @SvenSvensonov why is it that @Víðarr is on a silent 'thanking' spree without so much as a whisper ? :unsure:

@Víðarr - Ma'am, no hello....no hi....not even a post-thank ? :(

Because I'm hogging all the PDF:chilli:. I give her just enough time to like my posts, then I log her out by logging back on - which since we have the same IP means only one of us can be on at any one time. I expect this when she gets home later:taz:.

I dare you to try to invade Pakistan just so that we can see who's more of a man ? :azn:

Doesn't the US military already do that from time-to-time?

Guam is beautiful. It seems just like the Philippines, imho. Literally, the population in the island is like 70% Filipinos who migrated to Guam, lol. The island is hot, tropical, the beaches are beautiful, the women are tanned and sexy (LOL). Hahahaha. ;)

Because I'm hogging all the PDF:chilli:. I give her just enough time to like my posts, then I log her out by logging back on - which since we have the same IP means only one of us can be on at any one time. I expect this when she gets home later:taz:.

You can do that ? :o:

Stop teasing @Víðarr SvenSvensonovich ! :mad:

You know that name has a nice ring to it ! :azn:

Doesn't the US military already do that from time-to-time?

Low blow ! :tsk:

No, the rank system for what I did didn't follow US Military standards. Jr. ROTC was an option for commissioned officers, but since I was on a civilian rank system (G status) - even though I was military, I couldn't be part of ROTC, even during high-school.

I was in contact with Navy recruiters throughout high school, they advised me that Jr. ROTC wouldn't be an option for me if I chose the path I did.

Ah ! I see ! We have something similar to JROTC , tho many attend the Tokyo Military Academy first, then enroll into the JSDF. I would actually like to see @Armstrong in the military. Id love to play rugby with that guy. Buahahaha.

Ah ! I see ! We have something similar to JROTC , tho many attend the Tokyo Military Academy first, then enroll into the JSDF. I would actually like to see @Armstrong in the military. Id love to play rugby with that guy. Buahahaha.

I am too old now bro; I am 24 and some months.....the induction stops at 23 ! :(

As for what subs I was on;

SSN-783, SSN-778, SSN-23 (during an upgrade package assessment) and SSGN-729 (also during an upgrade package assessment.

On Subs? I give you props for that , buddy. I personally hate being in subs, too claustrophobic for me. Prefer being on a Destroyer.

It's complicated:mad:. Think of me more as an NSA employee assigned to the military, rather than pure military. I couldn't become an officer even if I wanted too:(.

Back
Top Bottom