What's new

Whatever

I'm not a profilist! I'll talk to some of my "friends" in domestic intelligence, they'll follow you around of a while and then we can make an accurate assessment after gathering data on your posting habits and style.

I can follow you around for a month if you'd like?
I would not mind :P
would love to see what they make of me on PDF....
:P
*Alright, my eyes hurt. Time for bed for me:(. I'll be back again tomorrow.
gnite... Long day ahead...I am off to work..

living the farm sanctuary life... a book you would enjoy...read about it...

View attachment 213178

@SvenSvensonov @Armstrong @Gabriel92 @Yizhi @Shotgunner51 @KAL-EL

So enjoying my lunch at "Tokyo" Japanese Sushi Buffet in Deptford, NJ.

God....so good...life is good.. ;)
soooo wanna have sushi now. long time no eat.:mad:.
my school canteen lunch 5 rmb chicken noodle.

upload_2015-4-9_12-22-2.png

Buahahaha!!!

Here's the funny part the owner is CHINESE!!:(:mad:

And the waitress, who's cute btw, didn't even speak Japanese when insaid something to her. Then her other server friend came by and I heard them talking in Mandarin.

Seriously? lol
:D

Haha, i had 3 plates worth. ;D But so good! How's your week going, bro?

Oh I bet it was! There is buffet not to far from me that serves Chinese and Japanese food. The interesting part (at least I think so) is that it's owned both Chinese and Japanese folks. As well as a mixture of both Chinese and Japanese work staff.

You never did answer (unless I missed it?) I had assumed you had tried a Philly Steak sandwich before. and if so, do you have a favorite place?

Weeks been going well, thanks. Hope the same for you. I hate that we got teased with a little warm weather just to go right back to chills Grrrr!

^^^^Ohhh that looks good! Or, it could be because I'm really hungry now!

You never did answer (unless I missed it?) I had assumed you had tried a Philly Steak sandwich before. and if so, do you have a favorite place?

Ive been to Gino's , they serve pizza and some cheese steaks! I need to explore more of Philly, bro !! This past weekend i visited Doylestown for work , but never got the chance to go downtown Philly in a bit. This summer, i need to tho!

And yes about the weather... what's up with this rain, eh? And its getting chilly again...:(

soooo wanna have sushi now. long time no eat.:mad:.
my school canteen lunch 5 rmb chicken noodle.

View attachment 213361

:D

Wow that looks really good! And is that hot sauce i see? ;)

Ive been to Gino's , they serve pizza and some cheese steaks! I need to explore more of Philly, bro !! This past weekend i visited Doylestown for work , but never got the chance to go downtown Philly in a bit. This summer, i need to tho!

And yes about the weather... what's up with this rain, eh? And its getting chilly again...:(

Wow that looks really good! And is that hot sauce i see? ;)
hehehe red hot chili sauce and green onion shreds i add in later, magical combination for noodles in my opinion.:agree:

too spicy for you?

it would be the ultra prime :victory1: I shall have to arrange this 'try' for you one day soon.

My brother recently moved to NYC. When I go up to visit him, I will do my best to stop over in Brooklyn and give one a try. Any specific recommendation?

There is this place in Bensonhurst. If you do come by just lmk and I will give you its name (escapes me at the moment).

No way dude! You guys do have the best Chicken and Rice plates (those that they sell on street vans in Manhattan or in Williamsburg). Those and the NYC style flat pizza ! But when it comes to cheese steaks? That goes to Philly! ;)

I would have to disagree currently but I may have just had a bad experience. Brooklyn does have the best pizza though, I will never forget when I went to Connecticut and bought an expensive *** slice only for it to taste like cardboard. :lol: Not just Connecticut though, no other state has pizza that is as good imo.

been to doylestown a couple of times, a nice little quaint suburb. Main Street really comes alive there on nights and especially weekends.

One of these days when schedules allow, we'll have to meet up and I'll show you some of the cool 'off the beaten path' stuff in center city. We'll make a day out of it.

There is this place in Bensonhurst. If you do come by just lmk and I will give you its name (escapes me at the moment).

Will do, thanks! A good chance I'll be going to the Governors Music Ball at Randall's Island Park in June, and will be staying with my bro over the weekend of the festival.

Not sure if I'll have the time, but if I do, I'll make it a point to make a side trip to Brooklyn.

Ok i will drop a random thought , shamain no likes it when people fight. And lolz shamain finds it funny when some guys use 'madam ji' to address girls.
Rofl

@Zarvan

What the heck man, you created a thread where I could have contributed but you opened it in Seniors Cafe, as if that would stop the trolling. You think with your beard or head? Either you don't highlight these issues in multi faith forums, where most of the people won't understand it because of the cultural gap, or if you do then keep it opened for everyone.

Let's see, I turned 29 yesterday (Don't say anything, I'm in mourning:cray:)... so 25 years now. My parents said I stopped eating meat after we got our pet rabbit; I haven't eaten it since.

I'm not one of those vegetarian terrorists though, I hardly care about what others want to do, unless it interferes with my own affairs.

Happy belated Birthday ! :kiss3:

Now where is the party at ? :partay:

@SvenSvensonov can you please ask @Víðarr if my credit card joke irked her; I meant nothing by it !

I was expecting something like : :lol:

But I think her reply was more like :

you_funny_i_kill_you_last[1].jpg

:fie:

Now where is the party at ? :partay:

Right here:

:bunny:

:lol:

My birthday was on a Tuesday, so we couldn't really do too much. We have weekend plans instead.

Happy belated Birthday ! :kiss3:

:cray:

Stop reminding me. I'm old:angry:

Thanks though:yahoo:.

But I think her reply was more like :

View attachment 213479

:fie:

:sarcastic:

I can't imagine she's angry, just busy (so am I, I might not respond to you immediately). She doesn't get mad, she gets even.

images.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom