What's new

Whatever

insomnia :( I ended up with a messed up body a week ago...

Ugh. Oy...i sympathize with you bro. Weeks prior to my assessment i was having stomach pains , stress-induced ulcers i bet. Ive been taking omeprazole and i've stopped drinking coffee for the time being. I guess drinking 4 cups of black coffee a day took a toll on me. Its just crazy how sensitive my body is now, i never had these issues when i was in my teens or early 20s. :(

How are you doing? Have you rested enough this week? I know you told me you've been having stress related issues last week --- definitely we have to take care of ourselves, bro. Take care of yourself.

Yet:(. I can already feel the hill getting closer, not too much longer until I'm over it:hitwall:.
Protein supplements, use them, read on essential amino acids.... You have a healthy lifestyle you can easily touch 80 if you do not binge drink or go crazy with stress... so 40 is half way....

Ugh. Oy...i sympathize with you bro. Weeks prior to my assessment i was having stomach pains , stress-induced ulcers i bet. Ive been taking omeprazole and i've stopped drinking coffee for the time being. I guess drinking 4 cups of black coffee a day took a toll on me. Its just crazy how sensitive my body is now, i never had these issues when i was in my teens or early 20s. :(
Did you get antibiotics with the omeprazole. And yes no coffee, no meats, even fish..... Proteins are not good in ulcers....
And yes my BMI is 17....which means I compare with people who are starving...

Protein supplements, use them, read on essential amino acids.... You have a healthy lifestyle you can easily touch 80 if you do not binge drink or go crazy with stress... so 40 is half way....

:lol:

I'm one of the most laid back people around, so I'm not worried about stress. Plus, I'm getting married to a pharmacist and work with psychiatrists, getting some "help" wouldn't be too difficult:partay:... I don't even take Aspirin, so actually using an anti-anxiety medication would be problematic.

I'm active, fit, good looking:azn:... that counts right? And I drink a lot of;

images.jpg

I'm not too worried about health problems, my families got a clean history. Mostly other people, other people will be my undoing:angry:.

Did you get antibiotics with the omeprazole. And yes no coffee, no meats, even fish..... Proteins are not good in ulcers....
And yes my BMI is 17....which means I compare with people who are starving...

Thanks bro, i'll have to cut down on the meats. And a BMI of 17? Are you serious? You have to eat man...

I'm not too worried about health problems, my families got a clean history. Mostly other people, other people will be my undoing:angry:.
there is your problem... thinking about age is something which is stressful...death and where it leads us... I ended up in the ICU for 3 days with a very bad prognosis just last week...n now I am back into life... n I am 26...so live life and enjoy

Thanks bro, i'll have to cut down on the meats. And a BMI of 17? Are you serious? You have to eat man...
I forget to eat, and do nothing in terms of exercise these days, just reading and trying to write my take on the human condition

there is your problem... thinking about age is something which is stressful...death and where it leads us... I ended up in the ICU for 3 days with a very bad prognosis just last week...n now I am back into life... n I am 26...so live life and enjoy

It's only stressful if you stress about it though. If you look and laugh it helps relieve stress (I'm also a part-time psychologist, in addition to my research position:partay:).

:o:

How'd you put yourself in the ICU?

How'd you put yourself in the ICU?
too weak to have a immune system...i weigh 41 kgs... :sarcastic: i can not get fat.... whatever I do...even eat 2 times a day
It's only stressful if you stress about it though. If you look and laugh it helps relieve stress (I'm also a part-time psychologist, in addition to my research position:partay:).
:jester: okay.... so what is wrong with me o_O

too weak to have a immune system...i weigh 41 kgs... :sarcastic: i can not get fat.... whatever I do...even eat 2 times a day

:jester: okay.... so what is wrong with me o_O

:mad:

I'm not a profilist! I'll talk to some of my "friends" in domestic intelligence, they'll follow you around of a while and then we can make an accurate assessment after gathering data on your posting habits and style.

I can follow you around for a month if you'd like?

I'm just joking though, but seriously, psychological assessments can't be done virtually, though mannerisms can be ascertained through posting habits and compiled into a psychological assessment.

Goodness, I took that rather seriously didn't I. Hmm, how does one lighten up on PDF?

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Yup, a few bunnies should do it.

:chilli:

I feel better now:bunny:.

*Alright, my eyes hurt. Time for bed for me:(. I'll be back again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom