What's new

Whatever

Nothing short of yummy great! Not quite as healthy as what you were having, but I let myself indulge here and there. I'll 'pay for it' at the gym tomorrow :lol:

btw assuming you've already tried our famous steak sandwiches?

Brooklyn does the philly cheese steak better than Philly. :whistle:

Never tasted one from there, so I honestly can't comment on a Brooklyn steak sandwich.. I highly highly doubt it though. :nono:

I'm assuming you've tried both before making that statement.

Never tasted one from there so I can't comment on a Brooklyn steak sandwich.. I highly highly doubt it though. :nono:

Assuming you've tried both before saying that?

Yeah I have but idk what would be considered the philly cheese steak sandwich. Like philly cheese steak prime lol. I would have to try the original to make a final decision.

Yeah I have but idk what would be considered the philly cheese steak sandwich. Like philly cheese steak prime lol. I would have to try the original to make a final decision.

it would be the ultra prime :victory1: I shall have to arrange this 'try' for you one day soon.

My brother recently moved to NYC. When I go up to visit him, I will do my best to stop over in Brooklyn and give one a try. Any specific recommendation?

Last edited:

No way dude! You guys do have the best Chicken and Rice plates (those that they sell on street vans in Manhattan or in Williamsburg). Those and the NYC style flat pizza ! But when it comes to cheese steaks? That goes to Philly! ;)

Nothing short of yummy great! Not quite as healthy as what you were having, but I let myself indulge here and there. I'll 'pay for it' at the gym tomorrow :lol:

btw assuming (by your proximity to Philly) you've already tried on of our 'famous' steak sandwiches?

Haha, i had 3 plates worth. ;D But so good! How's your week going, bro?

No way dude! You guys do have the best Chicken and Rice plates (those that they sell on street vans in Manhattan or in Williamsburg). Those and the NYC style flat pizza ! But when it comes to cheese steaks? That goes to Philly! ;)

:o:

Meat eaters:angry:

Oh, and in case you disagree with my disagreeing:

imagesCAVMBWBI.jpg

:sarcastic:

vegan-humor-2.jpg

Are you a pure vegetarian ? So no fish, eggs?

Yes. It can be difficult, especially since I really like sushi and fish eggs often adorn a role, but I am a pure vag... uh, vegetarian. Lots of beans too, since I'm allergic to tree and ground nuts... and just about everything else:hitwall:.

:angry:
url.jpg

Take the eggs and wasabi off that plate!!! :pissed:I hate wasabi too, but like other spicy foods.

May you tag your wife here please... :p::yahoo:
plants have feelings also, the evil cows eat families of grass people....not to mention these cows cause global warming if left to stay

I would, but she's sleeping:sleep:. It's almost 11 pm, I'll do so tomorrow instead. I know better than to wake up a bear.

This is what happens the you wake up a Russian before they're ready:butcher:.
url.jpg

Oh, and plants don't look at me with sad eyes when I try to eat them:angry:.

Yes. It can be difficult, especially since I really like sushi and fish eggs often adorn a role, but I am a pure vag... uh, vegetarian.

:angry:
View attachment 213337

Take the eggs and wasabi off that plate!!!

I would, but she's sleeping:sleep:. It's almost 11 pm, I'll do so tomorrow instead. I know better than to wake up a bear.

View attachment 213339

That's insane , man. How long have you been a veggie? I tried doing a veggie cleanse for 2 weeks, it didn't even last that long. More like 10 days. I can't do the 'no meat' lifestyle , i love my fish, beef, lamb, whale, shark, octopus, too much.

That's insane , man. How long have you been a veggie? I tried doing a veggie cleanse for 2 weeks, it didn't even last that long. More like 10 days. I can't do the 'no meat' lifestyle , i love my fish, beef, lamb, whale, shark, octopus, too much.

Let's see, I turned 29 yesterday (Don't say anything, I'm in mourning:cray:)... so 25 years now. My parents said I stopped eating meat after we got our pet rabbit; I haven't eaten it since.

I'm not one of those vegetarian terrorists though, I hardly care about what others want to do, unless it interferes with my own affairs.

oh no just tell her to prove to u how strong meat makes people :P
Noted, but with my insomnia it doesn't really matter... I have work in an hour...n got no sleep tonight...
Oh, and plants don't look at me with sad eyes when I try to eat them:angry:.
so u need to see eyes to feel anything?? plants feel pain, my friend.
But stay happy with your choice, just wondering how u will manage wedding dishes which your wife agrees to:sarcastic:

Try a water fast 7 days of only water :P

Let's see, I turned 29 yesterday (Don't say anything, I'm in mourning:cray:)... so 25 years now. My parents said I stopped eating meat after we got our pet rabbit; I haven't eaten it since.

1. Belated Happy Birthday!!

2. O wow, for 25 years now eh.

Back
Top Bottom