What's new

Whatever

@SvenSvensonov I did not even notice the poster...just thought it was worth asking if you could get me one of these :P
and why have you guys been ganging up on my Kashmiri bro... :P

@SvenSvensonov I did not even notice the poster...just thought it was worth asking if you could get me one of these :P
and why have you guys been ganging up on my Kashmiri bro... :P

Probably can't get you anything:(... except an explanation for why we gang up on your Kashmiri friends. Vikings, like me, only come in groups. You can't buy them as a single set.

vikingshoard.jpg

Either you get the whole horde, or you get none. Ganging up on people is just part of the deal.

:partay:

Probably can't get you anything:(... except an explanation for why we gang up on your Kashmiri friends. Vikings, like me, only come in groups. You can't buy them as a single set.
loool well let us not gang up on the lil one here... Also you guys keep this place fun... and yes Viking men were the hunters...went hunting in packs... are you hunting him...
Either you get the whole horde, or you get none. Ganging up on people is just part of the deal.
Lol well @Armstrong betrayed me u may hunt away :P
@Nihonjin1051 that sushi looked like you spent more time on decorating the plate then eating it...buffets scare me when it comes to fish

Probably can't get you anything:(
i was ready to go all the way to a box of chocolates this time... why must all the cool stuff be so impossible to attain....

Remind me to change that thinking of yours... :pissed:You are a VIKING... you carry a legacy of powerful men who feared nothing...
n did not say they were not manly....:argh:

Ordinarily I'd agree with that, we are a rather manly people... but then I look at modern Sweden and want to cry:cray:

wimpy-swedes.jpg

both of u see each other... how come I have seen neither... I protest :pissed::cray:

I'm shy:ashamed:.

Ordinarily I'd agree with that, we are a rather manly people... but then I look at modern Sweden and want to cry:cray:
well that is true.. too many luxuries has made the nation well,um, polite word way to put it would be in touch with feminine side
and so is your friend the rabbit....

Back
Top Bottom