What's new

Whatever

What do you want me to reply?
You just fell off the face of pdf without saying anything left me confused whether I was being offensive? Thought I should ask if I owe an apology because my connection package is nearing to end. that's it

I love that picture! Part of Thayer's Counter-shading study (one of his Abbott Thayer's tests). We see one wooden bird because it's poorly shaded... we don't see the one on the right due to its counter-shading. Yes, there are two birds!

For some reason the US military is forgetting camouflage fundamentals and is wasting a lot of money on digital designs:hitwall:.

One of his "Copperhead" paintings.
Marvellous!
Nice explanation.

Concealing-Coloration in the Animal Kingdom (1909)
View attachment 213188
We have these guys all around our pool in the summer:(.

Jeez , man be safe..The copperhead can swim voluntarily.
Though their bites can occasionally be the dry bites, but still.

Some great literature on the subject of counter-shading and natural camouflage.

CABINET // The Crucial Moment of Deception

It's a great read & i enjoyed every bit of it.Thanks.

You just fell off the face of pdf without saying anything left me confused whether I was being offensive? Thought I should ask if I owe an apology because my connection package is nearing to end. that's it
Yes I do not like to be singled out and so I thought disappearing is the best option. I dont know you/ am not familiar with you even if you have been here since 2011...

Yes I do not like to be singled out and so I thought disappearing is the best option. I dont know you/ am not familiar with you even if you have been here since 2011...
I'm not here since 2011, made account but didn't use since last 5 months except 5,6 posts in 2011 check my posting.
It was my name first but asked webby to change it about two three months ago because it sounded boasting and awkward too when no one else is using

Umair + add kaptaan's cast and tribe. it was long and boasting.
ok do not single me out when some conversation or something is going....I do get notifications but mostly choose to ignore...

:)

Back
Top Bottom