What's new

Whatever

Only in pakistan

Attachments

• 1428650705168.jpg
    1428650705168.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
@levina , bari bhen what's the big deal you seem to be changing your DP everyday ? can help you find a sexy DP anytime .

shamain rubs both hands together. May nay soch lea hai, i will talk to hindi members in hindi. aur may pretty dp larkiyon ko stalk karoon ga.
Aheeem, i will start with @halupridol ,
Kaisi hai tu. Tu meray ko bohat jyada yaad arai thee. May teray ko bahir lay kay jaaon ga.
Omg i did it right.
I dont know why but i can visualize color less sky bahi looking at my post with disgusting expressions.

shamain rubs both hands together. May nay soch lea hai, i will talk to hindi members in hindi. aur may pretty dp larkiyon ko stalk karoon ga.
Aheeem, i will start with @halupridol ,
Kaisi hai tu. Tu meray ko bohat jyada yaad arai thee. May teray ko bahir lay kay jaaon ga.
Omg i did it right.
I dont know why but i can visualize color less sky bahi looking at my post with disgusting expressions.
halu is a dude...

I am great as well! :oops: i missed you, it's been a while since I have gotten to speak to anyone on pdf. Are you on Spring Break? :P
Janaab-e-aala....I think we had an agreement 2 nights ago :whistle:

Kindly msg @Horus to drag his sorry *** in! :pissed:

Goes for you too young lady!

halu is a dude...
I will speak hindi here.
Par woh meray ko boli woh larki hai in that kya naam tha india without pakistan thread.

Omg lolzz, his her profile read male and he she was sayin he she is a girl.
Hinduguy mera hindi kaisi ,check kar kay bata meray ko. Omg it sounds so awkward speaking this way.
Meray ko jyada nahi aatee hindi juban.

Omg shamain cant do without calling others aap.

I will speak hindi here.
Par woh meray ko boli woh larki hai in that kya naam tha india without pakistan thread.

Omg lolzz, his her profile read male and he she was sayin he she is a girl.
Hinduguy mera hindi kaisi ,check kar kay bata meray ko. Omg it sounds so awkward speaking this way.
Meray ko jyada nahi aatee hindi juban.

Omg shamain cant do without calling others aap.
lolz... your "hindi" is good.. most indians (except those from south) can understand urdu .. might find some farsi/arabic words difficult but its easy to guess from context.

lolz... your "hindi" is good.. most indians (except those from south) can understand urdu .. might find some farsi/arabic words difficult but its easy to guess from context.
Iknowww you northerners can understand urdu but hindi has differences in pronouns and some grammar. So i was trying my hand on that.
halupridol jab tak meray ko bolay gee nahi woh larki nahi hai may nee maanoon ga .
But you know that really hindi with complex words from sanskrit that they use in news bulletins.
Do deshdrohion nay desh kay rakhwalon pay atankwadi hamla karnay ki partiksha(what is koshish in hindi)ki...something something like that....lolz

Iknowww you northerners can understand urdu but hindi has differences in pronouns and some grammar. So i was trying my hand on that.
halupridol jab tak meray ko bolay gee nahi woh larki nahi hai may nee maanoon ga .
But you know that really hindi with complex words from sanskrit that they use in news bulletins.
Do deshdrohion nay desh kay rakhwalon pay atankwadi hamla karnay ki partiksha(what is koshish in hindi)ki...something something like that....lolz
:lol:
ya..hindi and urdu has same base.. urdu increasingly added farsi/arabic.. and hindi added sanskrit. Since most northern indian languages originate from sanskrit, its not very difficult for non hindi speakers of west/east India.

Back
Top Bottom