What's new

Whatever

There are so many 5 aside tournaments going on lately... Let us see how my team does this time...

5 aside ? I don't play futsal....I play football ! :tongue:

Yea well play as a winger and then tell me how the kicks feel :)

On occasion I've played as a winger when I used to play as a left-back. Never liked it that much.....they're required to drift out wide too much.
:cray:and I thought he was a friend.... :( i no talk to u now....:suicide2:

Maybe @SvenSvensonov will forgive you ! :agree:

Maybe @SvenSvensonov will forgive you ! :agree:
:woot::crazy_pilot: Well it is okay whatever happens... :pleasantry:forgive me please:pleasantry:
On occasion I've played as a winger when I used to play as a left-back. Never liked it that much.....they're required to drift out wide too much.
Okay well most people here think winger's need their ankles kicked every 10 minutes in a game otherwise the game is incomplete
5 aside ? I don't play futsal....I play football ! :tongue:
Will ask you when you work full time if football is feasible...

@Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Gabriel92 - I've just sprained my ankle; a guy accidentally kicked it when we were playing football earlier today. :mad:

Which means I may have to miss that start of next week's football tournament the local club that I play for were going to participate in ! :(

@Gufi @Víðarr do you guys know of a good pain relieving gel for this ?

I am torn between using Dicloran Gel and Voltral Emulgel or simply a Heat Spray.

Ice pack it, if the pain stays and does not alleviate in 3-4 days time, recommend you go see an orthopedist or podiatrist.

Google ankle strengthening exercises before you go back into football... try shogun 2 while you are resting it is a challenging game and a real headache

I also found body massages, particularly lower body massages, very helpful in relieving pain after an injury. @Armstrong, should consider that. What do you think?

Argh!! An its warm, too. I wouldn't mind if it was cool, but warm, muggy is no bueno.

I have the AC on in my office. :confused:

:lol:We've got an HVAC contractor coming later today. It's been hot recently, about 80f, something in our system isn't working right. Half the building smells like burning rubber.

Actually I do have to get back to work:(. I usually have about 30 minutes in between meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll be back in about an hour-and-a-half.

:wave:

@SvenSvensonov --- wanna gang up on Armsy? :devil:

Can you really gang-up on an innocent thing like me with my puppy eyes ? :azn:

l-Those-puppy-eyes[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom