What's new

Whatever

@HRK bhai - Yaraaa whats the entry level qualification needed to break into the banking industry ? I've applied to a couple of Universities and have been admitted in their MSc Banking and Finance program - Is this a good choice to go for if one wants to make a career as a Banker ?

Entry level qualification varies with department & post like from simple commerce graduate for Universal Teller position to MBAs for marketing & management positions & so on .... its quit an appropriate degree & If you are willing to have a banking career after completion of Banking & Finance degree then I would advice to go for Corporate Banking, Trade or Treasury Department as these fields offer stable growth opportunities in International Markets as well ....

oh just noted somebody has given you 2 -ive ..... :o:

for what ....

Entry level qualification varies with department & post like from simple commerce graduate for Universal Teller position to MBAs for marketing & management positions & so on .... its quit an appropriate degree & If you are willing to have a banking career after completion of Banking & Finance degree then I would advice to go for Corporate Banking, Trade or Treasury Department as these fields offer stable growth opportunities in International Markets as well ....

oh just noted somebody has given you 2 -ive ..... :o:

for what ....

Thats precisely what I'm thinking of going for - Treasury or Corporate Banking; so thanks for the reply ! :)

Not everyone loves me so negative rating to honiii thiii na ! :cry:

@45'22' , you are a RAW agent. Shamain ko sab pata hai. ;P

Msc banking and finance is an excellent degree course armstrong bahi.

@Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Gabriel92 - I've just sprained my ankle; a guy accidentally kicked it when we were playing football earlier today. :mad:

Which means I may have to miss that start of next week's football tournament the local club that I play for were going to participate in ! :(

@Gufi @Víðarr do you guys know of a good pain relieving gel for this ?

I am torn between using Dicloran Gel and Voltral Emulgel or simply a Heat Spray.

You should play ice hockey instead - football's dangerous:chilli:.

Football is dangerous ? :o:

I hope you don't think I was referring to American Football but Soccer ! :unsure:

And Ice Hockey isn't even a sport; its just a martial arts that ice skaters practice ! :tongue:

that seems sensible. add rest and ice packs to the mix.

Yeah I think rest is something that'll have to consider doing seriously because the last time I rushed back from injury I ended up injuring myself even worse and had to sit out for the next 3 months.

Yeah I think rest is something that'll have to consider doing seriously because the last time I rushed back from injury I ended up injuring myself even worse and had to sit out for the next 3 months.
Google ankle strengthening exercises before you go back into football... try shogun 2 while you are resting it is a challenging game and a real headache

You can play all you want on astroturf It will not stop people kicking you.

Astroturf....pssst....real men play on real grass otherwise you don't get that burn that you get when you go into a sliding tackle and end up singeing your skin due to the friction with the ground. If you haven't done that....you haven't paid your dues to this beautiful game ! :smokin:

Astroturf....pssst....real men play on real grass otherwise you don't get that burn that you get when you go into a sliding tackle and end up singeing your skin due to the friction with the ground. If you haven't done that....you haven't paid your dues to this beautiful game ! :smokin:
Well i have done that in my youth (now I am an old man) and I pictured you playing on turf prancing around... Never thought you as the guy who would slide and throw yourself about.... @SvenSvensonov was the tough guy but meeeh now after reading his wife's posts :P

Well i have done that in my youth (now I am an old man) and I pictured you playing on turf prancing around... Never thought you as the guy who would slide and throw yourself about.... @SvenSvensonov was the tough guy but meeeh now after reading his wife's posts :P

Are there any turf grounds in Lahore ? I don't know of any ! :undecided:

And yeah I play as a CB (though I am short for one) and throwing about tackles is whats the most favorite part of the game is for me ! :kiss3:

Oi only I can joke around with @SvenSvensonov ! :angry:

So apologize to him ! :mad:

Are there any turf grounds in Lahore ? I don't know of any ! :undecided:
There are so many 5 aside tournaments going on lately... Let us see how my team does this time...
And yeah I play as a CB (though I am short for one) and throwing about tackles is whats the most favorite part of the game is for me ! :kiss3:
Yea well play as a winger and then tell me how the kicks feel :)
Oi only I can joke around with @SvenSvensonov ! :angry:

So apologize to him ! :mad:
:cray:and I thought he was a friend.... :( i no talk to u now....:suicide2:

@45'22' , you are a RAW agent. Shamain ko sab pata hai. ;P

Msc banking and finance is an excellent degree course armstrong bahi.
Shamain caught 45 red handed :(
Don't tell anybody.....45 lose job :cray:
No Job....No internet
45 can't post in PDF :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom