What's new

Whatever

:lol:We've got an HVAC contractor coming later today. It's been hot recently, about 80f, something in our system isn't working right. Half the building smells like burning rubber.

Good luck with that buddy, have you changed your air filter lately?

Actually I do have to get back to work:(. I usually have about 30 minutes in between meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll be back in about an hour-and-a-half.

:wave:

In a while, crocodile !

Im just here reading and grading students' papers. lol.

Can you really gang-up on an innocent thing like me with my puppy eyes ? :azn:

View attachment 212824

ha ha ha ,....d'aww

Shamain caught 45 red handed :(
Don't tell anybody.....45 lose job :cray:
No Job....No internet
45 can't post in PDF :unsure:
Lolz. No wonder about internet part. 45 like you dont have internet at home. Aur mujhay tau kabhi kabhi apnay kamray may urta wa macchar bhi cia agent lagta hai. Acha tell me 45 you got minus 5 rating over what. Aisa kya kiya tha. Acha if you get warnings and bans then what do the negative ratings do, whats their point?
warn ho jana is fine etc kisi sahi baat pay but over nonsense bleh!
Hey iwent thru smileys list umm ididnt like any they are so childish, actually i used to check alot of smileys on smileys sites long time back and there were so many cool ones and none is here. Mujh say waisay bhi kabhi bhi rofl and laughing out crazily type smileys use nahi hotay i find them kiddish. I only took out this one, lolz it looks better to moi. :girl_wacko:

Lolz. No wonder about internet part. 45 like you dont have internet at home. Aur mujhay tau kabhi kabhi apnay kamray may urta wa macchar bhi cia agent lagta hai. Acha tell me 45 you got minus 5 rating over what. Aisa kya kiya tha. Acha if you get warnings and bans then what do the negative ratings do, whats their point?
warn ho jana is fine etc kisi sahi baat pay but over nonsense bleh!
Hey iwent thru smileys list umm ididnt like any they are so childish, actually i used to check alot of smileys on smileys sites long time back and there were so many cool ones and none is here. Mujh say waisay bhi kabhi bhi rofl and laughing out crazily type smileys use nahi hotay i find them kiddish. I only took out this one, lolz it looks better to moi. :girl_wacko:
I don't live in my home madam ji
I got negative ratings for stupid things like trolling....2-3 times for abusing the nationality of certain members which I didn't do
I got the last negative rating from Oscar.....He gave me that on some thread where some guy was making fun of some deceased Kashmir policemen and some CRPF personnel......I countered him with facts then I said "inka chutiyapa chalta rehta hai to a fellow member" which acc to mod was an insult to him/or his nationality.........I didn't care because he was supporting the terrorists and I did what was the right thing..........

Another rating I got from Horus.....
in some thread where I referred the Pakistani side of Kashmir as Azad Kashmir......Some elite member said I can't call it as Azad Kashmir in PDF and I should refer it as Azad Kashmir....... .I tagged all the mods in the next comment and said "I will call it what it is Azad Kashmir" and I got a negative .....
many such funny incidents......

There was a guy called HeMan who was given 2 negative ratings for a post which said "How can you jail such a beautiful supermodel"
the thread was about Pakistani model Aiyan jailed for smuggling

When you get a ban....a negative rating comes with that ......when your offence isn't good enuff for a ban the mods compromise with just a neg rating but they serve no purpose

Mere jaise masoom ko bina wajah ban kar diya aapke mod bahiyon ne
forever-alone-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

@45'22' . Troll Image was sick, better remove it. and u really didnt need to mention the cussword, not that it would deter me from writing on kashmir issue as you already must have seen me speaking very critically of indian army and perhaps to make a point before me mentioned it,doesnt effect me one bit but if you had acted gentlemanly and not used such language it would have benefitted your image. Nonetheless, are you the guy who was yesterday posting as engineer something nick in engineer saad thread. The ironic part is you indians get offended when we speak of kashmir,but you never realize and see what has been done to people of kashmir and these people that you call terrorists are not terrorists, they are ppl who suffered at the hands of crpf ,your army . Their family members were killed ,their women raped and yet you indians have audacity to argue on that. Trust me i dont even care for land if it was in my reach i would have thrown that piece of land on your gov face and taken all those ppl out of there . You indians are quick to call azad kashmir as Azad Kashmir and you dont see how the kids of IOK are suffering , kids there , KIDS are suffering from depression like disease due to pathetic occupation created environment there.
And there have been many ocassions that your countrymen said pathetic stuff but idont recall stooping down to such language.
Anyways, back to the topic of thread.

:lol:

On this thread, the "Whatever" thread, the topic is whatever we want it too be. There is no centralized topic, so nothing is ever off topic.

:chilli:
Thanx viðarr for letting me know. I didnt know that.

So, what are you guys talking about..? Hmm!

:D

@halupridol

Where art thou mate?

Collecting CME points like super mario these days, are you?

So, what are you guys talking about..? Hmm!

:D

@halupridol

Where art thou mate?

Collecting CME points like super mario these days, are you?
lot of work lately,,,,,too mch for my liking....jaisey jaisey garmi badh rahi hae waisey hi dimaag bhi garam rehne laga hae,,,need a break,,hopefully nxt month...
what abt u,,,anythng new:wink:

lot of work lately,,,,,too mch for my liking....jaisey jaisey garmi badh rahi hae waisey hi dimaag bhi garam rehne laga hae,,,need a break,,hopefully nxt month...
what abt u,,,anythng new:wink:

New thing is that i've discarded that old plan you know....:cheesy:
Feeling good about it.

New thing is that i've discarded that old plan you know....:cheesy:
Feeling good about it.
i hope it was a well thought decision,,,,,,,nevertheless welcome back to the world of opportunities n new possibilities :D

@45'22' . Troll Image was sick, better remove it. and u really didnt need to mention the cussword, not that it would deter me from writing on kashmir issue as you already must have seen me speaking very critically of indian army and perhaps to make a point before me mentioned it,doesnt effect me one bit but if you had acted gentlemanly and not used such language it would have benefitted your image. Nonetheless, are you the guy who was yesterday posting as engineer something nick in engineer saad thread. The ironic part is you indians get offended when we speak of kashmir,but you never realize and see what has been done to people of kashmir and these people that you call terrorists are not terrorists, they are ppl who suffered at the hands of crpf ,your army . Their family members were killed ,their women raped and yet you indians have audacity to argue on that. Trust me i dont even care for land if it was in my reach i would have thrown that piece of land on your gov face and taken all those ppl out of there . You indians are quick to call azad kashmir as Azad Kashmir and you dont see how the kids of IOK are suffering , kids there , KIDS are suffering from depression like disease due to pathetic occupation created environment there.
And there have been many ocassions that your countrymen said pathetic stuff but idont recall stooping down to such language.
Anyways, back to the topic of thread.
I never hesitated
On the other hand whenever we opened a thread on the atrocities that are committed in Azad Kashmir .....the threads were closed in no time .....
I asked a few gentlemen as to whether article 370 should be scrapped.....I got diplomatic answers which didn't answer my question.......
India's stance has always been clear ......we will not give an inch of Kashmir to anyone but we will work sure for its development.....

But this goes against Pakistan stance against India......as someone has mentioned earlier in some news channel in Azad Kashmir...."Pakistan doesn't wants Kashmir....it wants the Kashmiri issue"
there are many reasons....and I know you can probably figure them out

Don't getting me started on who stoops low here.......I have encountered people from some countries here......out of them some Pakistanis are good and some are the worst.....You can't imagine how low they get....I have never seen any Indian,Bangladeshi,SriLankan or any other posting such comments for scoring brownies.......You just need to spend a little more time here then you will understand how things work here.....
Anyways I m out of topic
smashing-laptop-with-bat.gif

I will take your leave now madam ji

@WebMaster , webbiee bahii may nay parh liya tha msg. But i cant even post msg on profiles???. Khair as thread was locked so naturally cant respond u back so came here. Chalain theek hai.

Halo @madokafc

I am quite curious though, just want to know under what category all of defense broker companies can be found using Yellow Book.........?

Infomedia yellow book.

Back
Top Bottom