What's new

Whatever

Halo @madokafc

I am quite curious though, just want to know under what category all of defense broker companies can be found using Yellow Book.........?

Infomedia yellow book.

electronic and offices equipment maybe :D

@halupridol @45'22' @Abingdonboy @Hindustani78 and other indians. i have a question. i'm translating some indian invoice and i have something like 1276000 which reads as "twelve lak seventy six thousand rupees". does that mean 1.276.000 (one million two hundred seventy six thousand) rupees in western counting system? or 6,61,800.00 "Six Lakhs Sixty One Thousand Eight Hundred rupee" means 661.800 rupees?

Last edited:
@halupridol @45'22' @Abingdonboy @Hindustani78 and other indians. i have a question. i'm translating some indian invoice and i have something like 1276000 which reads as "twelve lak seventy six thousand rupees". does that mean 1.276.000 (one million two hundred seventy six thousand) rupees in western counting system? or 6,61,800.00 "Six Lakhs Sixty One Thousand Eight Hundred rupee" means 661.800 rupees?

Both are correct.

I notice you use the European style of dots instead of commas. What do you use for the decimal? A comma?

Ya its ok. Good in fact. Which one are you getting? Seasonal or Swine Flu? Injectable or Nasal?

Not me man, I would never get vaccination for flu. Its my kids, the doctor I take them to suggested to get them vaccinated for flu. And I am reluctant you know, I would prefer they build their own immune system.

Not me man, I would never get vaccination for flu. Its my kids, the doctor I take them to suggested to get them vaccinated for flu. And I am reluctant you know, I would prefer they build their own immune system.

Its ok. Only the imunity is not very longlived. The shots have to be taken every year if its seasonal flu. Do you have H1N1 outbreak also like us?

Its ok. Only the imunity is not very longlived. The shots have to be taken every year if its seasonal flu. Do you have H1N1 outbreak also like us?

You do realize that I am in a profession that is very very opposite to Medicine and its terms? Anyhow H1N1 is swine flu I guess? No we don't have that.

You do realize that I am in a profession that is very very opposite to Medicine and its terms? Anyhow H1N1 is swine flu I guess? No we don't have that.

Ya swine flu. Ok great then. Seasonal flu vaccine is a concept gaining traction amongst the rich in India (and by the looks of it, Pakistan). Its a simple vaccine and given in local pharmacies in the US. I think they don't even have doctors adminsitering it there, but maybe some American here can advise or clarify.

Ya swine flu. Ok great then. Seasonal flu vaccine is a concept gaining traction amongst the rich in India (and by the looks of it, Pakistan). Its a simple vaccine and given in local pharmacies in the US. I think they don't even have doctors adminsitering it there, but maybe some American here can advise or clarify.

Seasonal flu lasts how long........ a week max I think? So why bother a vaccine, and I think its better to let it happen then to stop it?

You are married ? i didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom