What's new

Whatever

@doppelganger

Is vaccination for flu okay? I mean is it necessary and it does not disturb the body's own immunity system?
Vaccines are good
whether it will impact your kids health.....it depends
When I took the vaccine last month....they asked a few questions like whether I m allergic to egg.....whether I am on some medication ...whether I am sick....etc etc....
The vaccine didn't made any impact ......Some people reported a increase in body temperature the next day but it was cool.....the swine flu vaccine provides a protection of 1 to 3 years.......the cost of 550 rupees

I am good ALLAH ka shukker hai. How about you?
Maÿ theek hon Allah ka shukker. Bahii aap kal say mujhay ignore kar rahay thay. Bahii i am nobody to give suggestion but flu vaccine to your kids, umm i dont think its too great. Rest as the doctor guides you and you deem appropriate. When iwas young tau throat infections etc and flu and worst form of throat infections i used to get and well, several times a years . Then as i grew older it got normal. But it used to be very painful cuz when my throat used to get bad then i would vomit badly and once i got vomit coming out of my nose.

You are married ? i didn't know.

Hahahahah. Now that was really funny.

Seasonal flu lasts how long........ a week max I think? So why bother a vaccine, and I think its better to let it happen then to stop it?
This is exactly the reason iwas saying. Swine flu vaccine do get that but seasonal flu....well.

Maÿ theek hon Allah ka shukker. Bahii aap kal say mujhay ignore kar rahay thay. Bahii i am nobody to give suggestion but flu vaccine to your kids, umm i dont think its too great. Rest as the doctor guides you and you deem appropriate. When iwas young tau throat infections etc and flu and worst form of throat infections i used to get and well, several times a years . Then as i grew older it got normal. But it used to be very painful cuz when my throat used to get bad then i would vomit badly and once i got vomit coming out of my nose.

Hahahahah. Now that was really funny.

Naaah behn ji actually during day I have to manage my office work with defence pk :D so sometimes I skip the important thing i.e. defence pk and get busy with unimportant thing i.e. office work :enjoy:

That is what I thought vaccine for swine flu etc is okay but for normal flu I think I would prefer to not have it.

@halupridol @45'22' @Abingdonboy @Hindustani78 and other indians. i have a question. i'm translating some indian invoice and i have something like 1276000 which reads as "twelve lak seventy six thousand rupees". does that mean 1.276.000 (one million two hundred seventy six thousand) rupees in western counting system? or 6,61,800.00 "Six Lakhs Sixty One Thousand Eight Hundred rupee" means 661.800 rupees?
Sorry for the late reply
Both are correct
In US $.....the amount would be $ 20,490.697
1 USD ~ 62.5 INR

Last edited:
@halupridol @45'22' @Abingdonboy @Hindustani78 and other indians. i have a question. i'm translating some indian invoice and i have something like 1276000 which reads as "twelve lak seventy six thousand rupees". does that mean 1.276.000 (one million two hundred seventy six thousand) rupees in western counting system? or 6,61,800.00 "Six Lakhs Sixty One Thousand Eight Hundred rupee" means 661.800 rupees?
u r right on both accounts,,,

16 ! :o:

Am I the only hopeless romantic here who believes in the 'till death do us part' bit ? :(

@Víðarr @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051

:o:

One "side-piece" I can understand, even if as a (almost) married man I don't agree with it:(. But 17o_O!!!

That's just too conspicuous. Got to keep these things on the "down-low" bro. Can't be letting them get suspicious or else you go from 17 to 0.

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

16 ! :o:

Am I the only hopeless romantic here who believes in the 'till death do us part' bit ? :(

@Víðarr @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051

Uh, you know I'm getting married right... well I suppose death is only a few months away. The death of my social life:lol:.

Naaah behn ji actually during day I have to manage my office work with defence pk :D so sometimes I skip the important thing i.e. defence pk and get busy with unimportant thing i.e. office work :enjoy:

That is what I thought vaccine for swine flu etc is okay but for normal flu I think I would prefer to not have it.
Oh acha. Yup thats what i feel that no need to interfere with immune system unless necessary like must vaccines that one gets. You know in Usa so many parents dont get their kids vaccinated out of weird fears, that kid will get autistic etc etc. Just google and read. If its a polio and such vaccine then it should never be shunned. But you can choose to avoid chicken pox, seasonal flus etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom