What's new

Whatever

Pehn ji 2 gool gapay dia plaitan mangao tay cht kar jao. Tusi changa feel karo gay uday to badh. Jay iday nal v fark na pay tay fhir fruit chat barao tay undail diyo apny galy andar. :enjoy:

Tusi changy keyboard warrior nai ban sakdy pehn ji sorry, ISSB fail kar ray o tussi tay.
Oh mujhay punjabi itni nai aatee. Urdu theek hai. Maynay issb may jakay kya karna hai.its a discussion board we can discuss several topics, so i came here. But not feeling great abt here now.
Aur keyboard warriors. Umm well idont care to be one i believe in sharing views. Magar aap aisa keu keh rahay hain Kay you cant make a good keyboard warrior. we were exchanging views here.

I just came some time ago and your thread was locked.

Anyway Welcome :partay:
It was unnecessarily locked .it was a nonserious thread but i had wanted to be able to set threads on other forums, dont know why i cant yet. plz read page my posts on page 2 and 3 of this thread you would know why my thread was locked. I am sad cuz of stupid unnecessary warning, which is what i was telling cololess sky bahi.
Hey irbis thanku it was so nice and consoling to read welcome from you. Made me feel better.
@hinduguy i didnt get u,maybe you were teasing me on something but ididnt get.

@IrbiS i am sorry i forgot to add the thread link whose second and third page post iwas asking u to read. I am adding nw. Dawn: an anti-Pakistan newspaper ? | Page 2

Last edited:
Oh mujhay punjabi itni nai aatee. Urdu theek hai. Maynay issb may jakay kya karna hai.its a discussion board we can discuss several topics, so i came here. But not feeling great abt here now.
Aur keyboard warriors. Umm well idont care to be one i believe in sharing views. Magar aap aisa keu keh rahay hain Kay you cant make a good keyboard warrior. we were exchanging views here.

Mazak kar raha tha baji. Well its internet appa don't take it seriously, you will come across lots of conflicting views, opinions, sometimes offensive material, just learn to ignore and laugh at it and move on or bazoo chara k 2, 2 hath kar laina ussi waqt. There is always a difference when you meet and discuss face to face and when you discuss while seated behind a computer screen.

You have unique way of writing and I find it interesting. So cheer up no big deal.

It was unnecessarily locked .it was a nonserious thread but i had wanted to be able to set threads on other forums, dont know why i cant yet. plz read page my posts on page 2 and 3 of this thread you would know why my thread was locked. I am sad cuz of stupid unnecessary warning, which is what i was telling cololess sky bahi.
Hey irbis thanku it was so nice and consoling to read welcome from you. Made me feel better.
arms = @Armstrong
i meant he goes a bit too far.

Have you guys felt the same ?
Off course I felt the same when tried my luck on a book about the Aryan Controversy, edited by Edwin F.Bryant. Archaeologists, philologists, linguists, Historiographers, all came with their theories and formulations, refuting each others claim with finest arguments and reasoning. Problem was, those arguments were so well in their place that in the end a transparent break through remained elusive. Same is the case perhaps here that applies in a different way. From the creation of Muslim League up to Khilafat movement and the events afterwards have really kept historians busy in solving riddles, forced to invent theories and thence counter theories; result is the debate still continues. If creation of Pakistan was a beginning of an new era in the modern history of the subcontinent, I remember the famous words of Oliver J. Thatcher when he said, every age is a preparation for the next to come. Even if certain events may seem to be epoch making, their roots and causes may well lie hidden in the age, previous to it. If the sub continent became a pressure cooker on the verge of popping up of its safety in 1947 the reasons came from its past 150 years. Attributing it to a singular event or individual may not be the right way to understand history.

Last edited:

@IrbiS i am sorry i forgot to add the thread link whose second and third page post iwas asking u to read. I am adding nw. Dawn: an anti-Pakistan newspaper ? | Page 2

Your thread being locked, maybe because it wasn't going anywhere though participants were enjoying as the posts suggest.

Maybe you and Akheilos both misunderstood and got each other's first impression wrong. Hoping you two sort it out being both reasonable

Last edited:
Your thread being locked, maybe because it wasn't going anywhere though participants were enjoying as the posts suggest.

Maybe you and both misunderstood and got each other's first impression wrong. Hoping you two sort it out being both reasonable
Plz can u remove her name tag from post, idont want to bother with some people . Pretty plz. I will give you 1million dollar. It was mods fault as well.

Last edited:
Too many people helping with the Pakistani military threads, same reason I don't touch the Russian Defense Section, despite being a Russian and living there for half my life. This thread isn't updated by anyone except Kai and I, doing what I can to help him out.

:cheers:

Stop spoiling @SvenSvensonov ! :pissed:

Husbands are supposed to be kept on a short leash ! :whistle:

@SvenSvensonov :tongue:

Husband-of-woman-on-leash-Shirt[1].jpg

Mazak kar raha tha baji. Well its internet appa don't take it seriously, you will come across lots of conflicting views, opinions, sometimes offensive material, just learn to ignore and laugh at it and move on or bazoo chara k 2, 2 hath kar laina ussi waqt. There is always a difference when you meet and discuss face to face and when you discuss while seated behind a computer screen.

You have unique way of writing and I find it interesting. So cheer up no big deal.
Oh really is it unique . Ummm acha mujhay tau nai laga. But thank you . me feels happy.
Secondly, as you said char char hath kar lena ,well if you get infractions over nothing what will you do.
But chalain i know now what ppl not to engage with. Not worth ones salt.

Last edited:
@HRK bhai - Yaraaa whats the entry level qualification needed to break into the banking industry ? I've applied to a couple of Universities and have been admitted in their MSc Banking and Finance program - Is this a good choice to go for if one wants to make a career as a Banker ?

Back
Top Bottom