What's new

Whatever

It's difficult when you get attached

It is, the hardest part was waking up in the morning without her snuggled next to my leg (as she always did). Two days after she passed, I got a new dog, to cushion the pain of a broken heart. Its true tho, getting a new dog helps. The new puppy can't ever replace the other , but having another helps. :)

I see you're a cat lover. :)

It is, the hardest part was waking up in the morning without her snuggled next to my leg (as she always did). Two days after she passed, I got a new dog, to cushion the pain of a broken heart. Its true tho, getting a new dog helps. The new puppy can't ever replace the other , but having another helps. :)

I see you're a cat lover. :)
Time would Heals the wounds

Not just cat but Animal lover would be right. My parents would mind the dog so never got

So @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 I'm watching the reality tv series Bearing Sea Gold where guys build dredges and mine gold off the bottom of the sea washed there by glacial melting. :)

I thought the gold rush happened in California not Alaska ! :unsure:

So what say that we build ourselves a dredge and mine ourselves to our very own playboy mansions ? :azn:

So @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 I'm watching the reality tv series Bearing Sea Gold where guys build dredges and mine gold off the bottom of the sea washed there by glacial melting. :)

I thought the gold rush happened in California not Alaska ! :unsure:

So what say that we build ourselves a dredge and mine ourselves to our very own playboy mansions ? :azn:

Ha ha ha, so are you saying you want Sven and I to do the hard labor as you sit on the chair drinking pina colada with cheche @levina ?

Arghh!! :mad::mad::mad: I'll accept slave labor, so long as i get 33.3333% of the gold found. :D;)

@SvenSvensonov , isn't there also gold deposits in Utah? :D

Back
Top Bottom