What's new

Whatever

baby cats !

he's about a week old, first human contact.. not happy :angry:
kit 0.JPG

no teeth yet but still had a go at me, respect !
kit 1.JPG

but maybe we'll be friends anyway :what:
kit 2.JPG

and there's this one and 2 others to keep our little tiger company

@jamahir ..

Attachments

• kit 3.JPG
    kit 3.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
baby cats !

View attachment 203778

View attachment 203780

View attachment 203782

View attachment 203783

@jamahir ..

awww... beautiful... some of the little ones do hiss and spit at humans but the older cats will convince them that those two legged standing strange things in the house are not enemy.

i see the last one's a calm mind... looking at the camera in a curious but lazy fashion.

maybe you know this, but as they grow they will keep following the mother, even to the outside... so you must be careful not to let dogs see them.

also, by two months, they must be introduced to solid food... start with roti pieces and milk, and if you can stand meat, there is available at the butchers what in urdu is called "chichade" ( the innards )... a small packet will do at the start... to be served separate to each baby, of course... and to the mother, most importantly.

thanks for tagging. :tup:

@BDforever ^^^

baby cats !

View attachment 203778

View attachment 203780

View attachment 203782

View attachment 203783

@jamahir ..
awww... beautiful... some of the little ones do hiss and spit at humans but the older cats will convince them that those two legged standing strange things in the house are not enemy.

i see the last one's a calm mind... looking at the camera in a curious but lazy fashion.

maybe you know this, but as they grow they will keep following the mother, even to the outside... so you must be careful not to let dogs see them.

also, by two months, they must be introduced to solid food... start with roti pieces and milk, and if you can stand meat, there is available at the butchers what in urdu is called "chichade" ( the innards )... a small packet will do at the start... to be served separate to each baby, of course... and to the mother, most importantly.

thanks for tagging. :tup:
My Tiger is about six months old. Now growing up he's becoming lazy a bit strictly in terms of sleeping duration. It gets mad when sees small birds to catch them and tries it's best. Jumps 4 feet high. And likes spicy things too but most favorite except meat is roasted maize ears ( Challi ), if it smells it'll go nuts and finishes one whole for himself

Now growing up he's becoming lazy a bit strictly in terms of sleeping duration.

oh, some of my cats ( my children :) ) would sleep for five to six hours, sometimes, in the day... and would wander off into the night and come back at 3:00 am or later.

It gets mad when sees small birds to catch them and tries it's best. Jumps 4 feet high.

one bird they hate is the crow... and crows actually attack cats... i too hate crows.

but cats are friendly and tolerant... look at this friendship of a cat ( fum ) and a owl ( gebra )... sadly, fum passed away last year, i think...

And likes spicy things too but most favorite except meat is roasted maize ears ( Challi ), if it smells it'll go nuts and finishes one whole for himself

i didn't know they like that too. :tup:

do you give him fish??

I don't know who the **** my guide is, they gave me a name and number to contact, never bothered to look up. I'm waiting for UCLA and other Universities. Was quite disheartened after getting rejected by UT Austin.

No, i was doing my Master's, and technically still doing my masters. I'm yet to defend my thesis, which is due this May.

You may not want to put this info on the internet just yet man :) .

CUTE!!! What's this pup's name? :) :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

His name is Gabriel, though I call him Mr. P on account of him being a Great Pyr. We didn't name him, his previous owners did (what kind of butt couldn't care for such a well-mannered and docile dog?), but it's French enough for a French origin dog, so I think we'll keep it:smitten:.

@SvenSvensonov isn't that a puppy a little too large for a puppy ? :unsure:

:lol: - 95 pounds at 7 months, Pyrs grow until they're three, he'll top out at around 200-220!!! He might seem big now, but he'll be even bigger in the coming months!

This is an actual picture of my parents Pyr, Perry - 215 pounds at 2 1/2 years:

Polar_Bear_AdF.jpg

:partay:

They rival Saint Bernards and Caucasian Mountain Shepards in the size category.

Back
Top Bottom