What's new

Whatever

@Víðarr - I hope I didn't offend you with my reply. :(

I just didn't want to talk about it because its a bit inappropriate to talk about a married lady like that in my culture.

I apologize if my reply caused offense.

@Víðarr - I hope I didn't offend you with my reply. :(

I just didn't want to talk about it because its a bit inappropriate to talk about a married lady like that in my culture.

I apologize if my reply caused offense.

Apology accepted, here's mine:cray:

url.jpg

:happy:

But, yes you were right, my comments were unnecessary. I live, I learn, but wont push boundaries if they are set.

Apology accepted, here's mine:cray:

View attachment 204245

:happy:

But, yes you were right, my comments were unnecessary. I live, I learn, but wont push boundaries if they are set.

Its alright you don't need to apologize for anything others were saying the same thing and as long as its in good humor (as yours and other's were) it doesn't matter at all but its just that here on this forum things tend to get a bit out of control and if a conversation keeps on going sooner or later some unsavory characters jump into it and say some nasty things about people. I don't care what anyone says about me but I'd rather a lady was spared any coarse or shallow comments by some fairly uncivilized people that roam the internet.

So far as I am concerned; there is nothing you can say that will offend me because I don't get offended. So feel free to push the boundaries as much as you want after all what is a man who cannot laugh at himself ! And I've probably taken more digs at myself than anyone else ! :D

Its alright you don't need to apologize for anything others were saying the same thing and as long as its in good humor (as yours and other's were) it doesn't matter at all but its just that here on this forum things tend to get a bit out of control and if a conversation keeps on going sooner or later some unsavory characters jump into it and say some nasty things about people. I don't care what anyone says about me but I'd rather a lady was spared any coarse or shallow comments by some fairly uncivilized people that roam the internet.

This clarification is very welcomed:yahoo:. I've been around, mostly reading Kai's older posts, but I've noticed a lot of unnecessary behaviors, though the female contingent is generally well respected outside of the erroneous rape thread:(, but I do understand the necessity of keeping discussions away from tangents that can lead to harmful behaviors, actions or statements. PDF is actually rather tame compared with some forums I've been part of, but I'll refrain or take care to not set either of us or a thread up for a tangent that leads towards such conversations or nastiness.

Slowly and slowly I'm becoming accustom to the personalities here. :lol:There are quite a few people who could benefit from the medications I handle.

So far as I am concerned; there is nothing you can say that will offend me because I don't get offended. So feel free to push the boundaries as much as you want after all what is a man who cannot laugh at himself ! And I've probably taken more digs at myself than anyone else ! :D

Honestly, I'm the same way, so you needent offer me any courtesy on account of my gender. Treat me as you would anyone else, I've thick skin. I've seen some of the comments Kai makes about me here, they're true for the most part:happy:, but with the frequency of his playfulness and my overall lack of concern for the words of others, I've become rather adept at rolling with flirting or playful remarks. Don't feel obligated to civility, don't feel hesitant to get naughty, both are fine with me.

Feel free to joke with me as you do with him, I can take it:dance3:. I can give it too. No need for too much civility.

@Nihonjin1051 this invitation is offered to you as well.

This clarification is very welcomed:yahoo:. I've been around, mostly reading Kai's older posts, but I've noticed a lot of unnecessary behaviors, though the female contingent is generally well respected outside of the erroneous rape thread:(, but I do understand the necessity of keeping discussions away from tangents that can lead to harmful behaviors, actions or statements. PDF is actually rather tame compared with some forums I've been part of, but I'll refrain or take care to not set either of us or a thread up for a tangent that leads towards such conversations or nastiness.

Slowly and slowly I'm becoming accustom to the personalities here. :lol:There are quite a few people who could benefit from the medications I handle.

Honestly, I'm the same way, so you needent offer me any courtesy on account of my gender. Treat me as you would anyone else, I've thick skin. I've seen some of the comments Kai makes about me here, they're true for the most part:happy:, but with the frequency of his playfulness and my overall lack of concern for the words of others, I've become rather adept at rolling with flirting or playful remarks. Don't feel obligated to civility, don't feel hesitant to get naughty, both are fine with me.

Feel free to joke with me as you do with him, I can take it:dance3:. I can give it too. No need for too much civility.

@Nihonjin1051 this invitation is offered to you as well.

hey there newbie ..lol.. welcome aboard...

How familiar are you with PDF if i may ask? :D

Familiar enough and perceptive enough that ascertaining the personalities, tendencies, political and religious alignment and nation or origin has become fairly easy for me. Time wise, I've been following the forum for longer than I've been a member, but that's still less than a month's time.

Still, people here are very consistent with their behaviors and that allows for familiarity to arise sooner. I know who to avoid, I also know what I know, so sticking to certain sections or forums is easier as well.

As for my statement, "Don't feel obligated to civility, don't feel hesitant to get naughty, both are fine with me."

If you haven't yet met my fiance' Kai, also known as @SvenSvensonov you might want to, that comment will be clarified immediately.

hey there newbie ..lol.. welcome aboard...

:yahoo:Thanks!!!

Familiar enough and perceptive enough that ascertaining the personalities, tendencies, political and religious alignment and nation or origin has become fairly easy for me. Time wise, I've been following the forum for longer than I've been a member, but that's still less than a month's time.

Still, people here are very consistent with their behaviors and that allows for familiarity to arise sooner. I know who to avoid, I also know what I know, so sticking to certain sections or forums is easier as well.

As for my statement, "Don't feel obligated to civility, don't feel hesitant to get naughty, both are fine with me."

If you haven't yet met my fiance' Kai, also known as @SvenSvensonov you might want to, that comment will be clarified immediately.

:yahoo:Thanks!!!

You iz welcomez.

If you haven't yet met my finance Kai, also known as @SvenSvensonov you might want to, that comment will be clarified immediately.
What? He is your fiancee? :o: Well hes a great guy, had a couple funny conversations with him, wish you two a happy life together. :)

Oh btw, i heard you guys leave eachother alone at sundays, good idea, not that you go on eachothers nerves. :enjoy:

@Armstrong moving Cay Bahcesi to Members Club wasnt bad in the end, now i started to lurk around here and stalk you. :devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom