What's new

Whatever

Its so sweet to see the interaction between @Armstrong and Ms. Anna. Anna, i won't joke too much with you as i do with Svennyboy because you are a lady, and i would be dishonored if i were to do so. I am like this with ladies. Feel free to poke fun with me, tease me or insult me, i won't flinch. I'm a pushover when it comes to ladies.

But Svenn and Armstrong on the other hand, we wrestle everyday here. LOL.

Again, welcome to our community, Ms. Anna. :wave::laugh::yay:

Always,
Kenji

download (1).jpg

hahaha.

So how was your day @Armstrong ? This morning i went for an early morning jog around 4 am around my neighborhood. God, the sunrise was beautiful --- there's a hilly place at the edge of my neighborhood close to the bike trail that i ended up sitting as i saw the sunrise. It was around 30 degs F in the morning when i saw it rise up -- really breathtaking view.

But yea, i thought of you. I remember you mentioned that you used to jog at your local park in the morning to see the sunrise, too. :)

Hoping you're doing okay buddy.

hahaha.

So how was your day @Armstrong ? This morning i went for an early morning jog around 4 am around my neighborhood. God, the sunrise was beautiful --- there's a hilly place at the edge of my neighborhood close to the bike trail that i ended up sitting as i saw the sunrise. It was around 30 degs F in the morning when i saw it rise up -- really breathtaking view.

But yea, i thought of you. I remember you mentioned that you used to jog at your local park in the morning to see the sunrise, too. :)

My day was rather uneventful ! :(

I don't jog anymore; I sprint now ! :agree:

A couple of 100 yard sprints before and after a game of football (soccer) really works your body ! :tup:

hahaha.

Wait, wait, wait, waaaait a second, you watched the sunrise and thought of Armstrong? :laughcry: Now you have something to worry about when your better half finds out this place. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom