What's new

Whatever

Wait, wait, wait, waaaait a second, you watched the sunrise and thought of Armstrong? :laughcry: Now you have something to worry about when your better half finds out this place. :lol:

Ha ha ha, not like that , buddy. The morning jog was so refreshing, definitely its something i'm going to have to do regularly!

My day was rather uneventful ! :(

I don't jog anymore; I sprint now ! :agree:

A couple of 100 yard sprints before and after a game of football (soccer) really works your body ! :tup:

Sprints? Hmm, that's good, but have you tried long distance jogging? Its good for your heart buddy, plus, its a good way to lose weight. My goal for this spring-summer time frame is to get back to 170 lbs, that means --- i need to lose around 20 lbs.

Swimming at my gym's pool is doing enough...

Just screwing around bro, i know what you meant *brofist* but explain this to women... :disagree:

**Brofist**

That's what i'm talking about , buddy!!

12-8-6-3ish (my monkey).. we are 5 brothers..
Damn! First I wrote that why are you hiding, the monkey in the farthest behind was super scared and was about to add why are you hiding behind your 4 brothers to make clear you are that super scared one but didn't sound nice.

Should've followed instincts :hitwall:

btw, it's nice to have kids around

11060270_10153100268177435_8821917998353498948_n.jpg

Islamabad

Must Read !!!!

Indian Air Defense Radar: Unknown aircraft, you are in Indian airspace.
Identify yourself.

Aircraft: This is a PAKISTANI aircraft and I am in international airspace.

Air Defense Radar: You are in Indian airspace... If you do not depart our airspace NOW, we will launch interceptor aircraft !!

Aircraft: This is JF-17 Thunder equipped with both A-A and A-G weapons including LS-6 Precision Guided Glide Bomb, SD-10 MRAAM,PL-5E SRAAM and 800 L center line fuel tank.. Send him up, I'll wait

Air Defense Radar:(no response .... total silence)!!

Good Evening , Big Dady this side!!

JF-17 is Roaring over the Cholistan desert Skies with proud,
just 2 min away from india

Islamabad - Timeline Photos | Facebook

Muslim Papuan (One of Indonesian ethnics)

In Majority Papuan are Christian but some are Muslim like in coastal area and Merauke region.

thumbnailImage

saat-membaca-dua-kalimat-syahadat-di-masjid-darussalam-jatibening-_120220162105-295.jpg

dsci0003.jpg

nikah-massal-08.jpg

Great to see how much Papua has developed, buddy ! :)

We have given them huge money, local corruption is still going on my friend, this make the money not really significant to boost that region welfare in overall term.

We have given them huge money, local corruption is still going on my friend, this make the money not really significant to boost that region.

I'm sure the problem of corruption will subside in time, bro. Just amazing to see the development of Papua. Indonesia's campaign of national assimilation is marvelous, definitely many countries need to look into what Indonesia does --- policy makers in Iraq, Syria -- can learn a lot from Indonesian Nation Building Strategy....!

Bro @Indos ,

Some more of Papua Indonesia.... ! Wow.

Papua%20-%20Jayapura%20City%20-%20M.Randy2015Jayapura[1].jpg

main-qimg-9914551a6b529a4ece9839754ad28b81

144478-004-32C3175B.jpg

mutiara-papua-jayapura-indonesia+12984578292-tpfil02aw-24851.jpg

20140414_084429.jpg

:tup::tup::tup:

I'm sure the problem of corruption will subside in time, bro. Just amazing to see the development of Papua. Indonesia's campaign of national assimilation is marvelous, definitely many countries need to look into what Indonesia does --- policy makers in Iraq, Syria -- can learn a lot from Indonesian Nation Building Strategy....!

Thanks Bro........

Indonesian-Japanese Team Up :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom