What's new

Whatever

Ha ha ha, so are you saying you want Sven and I to do the hard labor as you sit on the chair drinking pina colada with cheche @levina ?

Arghh!! :mad::mad::mad: I'll accept slave labor, so long as i get 33.3333% of the gold found. :D;)

@SvenSvensonov , isn't there also gold deposits in Utah? :D

There was (and is, though operations are winding down) a massive copper deposit at Kennecott, but that's just an eyesore right now:mad:! No notable gold deposits though.

Quite a bit of uranium, but with low commodities prices, copper included, most uranium mining stopped in 2000.

Lots of wind, lots of chemical/biological weapons (different story though), lots of controversy due to religion, government and culture, but no major gold claims. Utah represents 4.9% of all active gold claims in the US.

If hot air was a commodity, Utah would be the world leader:woot:!

So @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 I'm watching the reality tv series Bearing Sea Gold where guys build dredges and mine gold off the bottom of the sea washed there by glacial melting. :)

I thought the gold rush happened in California not Alaska ! :unsure:

Hunting for gold in the ocean huh? Sounds like someone is dredging for pirate booty:lol:.

Thanks for the invite. A person should be free to eat what he eats, wear what he wants and think how he thinks. Currently the muslim world is filled with people who would take that right away from us and I argue against it constantly. Humankind can make its own decisions.

The beef ban in parts like Maharashtra and Haryana is like and as dumb as the blasphemy law of Pakistan

Hey bro, In this regard, Sri Lanka is the shining beacon in South Asia in this regard.

That should tell you something.

Ha ha ha, so are you saying you want Sven and I to do the hard labor as you sit on the chair drinking pina colada with cheche @levina ?
Amyy is a teetotaler!!! :lol:

Arghh!! :mad::mad::mad: I'll accept slave labor, so long as i get 33.3333% of the gold found. :D;)
You think @Armstrong (the parsimonious granny!!) will share the gold coins with you??
Andddd how come you did not divide the gold in 4parts??? :(
You ditched me Niho!!
Lil bro :cray:

Now watch this...

Last edited:
Yes hello guys:yahoo:! I know the two of you, but you may not know me:p:, well you do actually know me, just some more naughty happenings from my better half:disagree:. @Armstrong you're a perceptive man:enjoy:, If not easily confused, yes?

I'll go ahead an formally introduce myself. I'm Anna, Kai's Fiancee'.

Pray for me:cray:, I need the strength:laughcry:.

Its an honor to finally meet you ! :)

@SvenSvensonov I knew it that Vioarr was our Sister-in-Law ! :azn:

And remember ma'am if Sven ever becomes a little moody both I and @Nihonjin1051 will straighten him out. Its a Pakistani tradition to be always on the bride's side even if you're bros with the groom ! :D

Now @SvenSvensonov don't go on pulling the Bro-Code over us; you know that Mrs.Sven is an Asian which makes her Family and Family trumps Bro-Code every single time ! :tongue:

Ain't that right @Nihonjin1051 ? :azn:

Jokes aside guys; may you two find the best of companionship in each other and may God bless you both with a prosperous, full and loving life ! :)

Last edited:
Heard the news that 1/3 of Russian diplomats in Sweden are spies : Swedish Intelligence

And remember ma'am if Sven ever becomes a little moody both I and @Nihonjin1051 will straighten him out. Its a Pakistani tradition to be always on the bride's side even if you're bros with the groom ! :D

Jokes aside guys; may you two find the best of companionship in each other and may God bless you both with a prosperous, full and loving life !

Thank you for the unusual, but welcome welcoming:yahoo:. I'm glad to meet you was well. Your blessing is very appreciated, and I wish to extend the same to you in your life:-).

Heard the news that 1/3 of Russian diplomats in Sweden are spies : Swedish Intelligence

How about Russian women in the United States military:woot:?

russian-woman-spy-anna-chapman-6.jpg

That's not me though:p:.

Now @SvenSvensonov don't go on pulling the Bro-Code over us; you know that Mrs.Sven is an Asian which makes her Family and Family trumps Bro-Code every single time ! :tongue:

Ain't that right @Nihonjin1051 ? :azn:

Jokes aside guys; may you two find the best of companionship in each other and may God bless you both with a prosperous, full and loving life ! :)

Hahaha, such a gentleman... ;)

New Titi Monkey Found: Fire-Tailed, With Sideburns
The small primates, which live in the southern Amazon, have unique ochre sideburns.

titi%20monkey%20gambarini%20miltoni%20ag%205847.adapt.1190.1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom