What's new

Whatever

Tumhary jaiso ko to may baich k kha jao baita aur dikar bhi na lo. :agree:

baklol , mujeh kya internet pe bechega tu , who tho senior citizen samaj khe thodi issat dikha de maine , ab tujhe apna asli roop dikha tha hu .

Sorry to rain on your party guys.
But this is to tell you that this guy had been abusing me since the day I joined this forum (oct 24th 2013, i started posting almost a month after I had joined this forum). He began it from @thesolar65 's thread where the member had asked us both to stop picking on each other.
Initially he used to troll me because he used to think I was a male. Fair enough!
But he was always abusive. I dont remember one post where he had not sullied me.
So if I hv reacted the way I hv then its bcoz this guy has tested my patience. And if he continues to talk about me on the forum or beyond it then I will make sure he's silenced.
I am not a person who's known to abuse somebody... not on this forum and not in my real life. But he pushed me to the wall.

I'm not playing any victim card, i am sure I cant stoop to his level and admin had asked me to report anyone who makes personal attacks.And so I did!

Just a reminder a person is known by the company he keeps!!
I'm not expecting a reply to this post.

I could not understand a bit from all of this. What happened??

We will seeeeeeeeeee about that, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecomeeeeeeees TT
not possible, he will be banned before becoming Senior member :lol: and may be you too and me too and who knows this whole thread too and forum too (just KIDDING) :D

not possible, he will be banned before becoming Senior member :lol: and may be you too and me too and who knows this whole thread too and forum too (just KIDDING) :D

Well nikamy honay say kissi kam pay lag jana behter hai. :enjoy:

kya yaar always you guys keep discouraging me , chal laga shart i will not be banned till i become a senior
@Color_Less_Sky laga shart if i am not banned till i become senior you will call me as sir for your whole life on this forum.

Well nikamy honay say kissi kam pay lag jana behter hai. :enjoy:
oh come now don't say you sell mangos in fruit market :D
yaha pe sab kamme(kaam wale) log hi hain, nikamme koi nahi :p:

kya yaar always you guys keep discouraging me , chal laga shart i will not be banned till i become a senior
@Color_Less_Sky laga shart if i am not banned till i become senior you will call me as sir for your whole life on this forum.
mujhe negative rating mat dena :P Nahi to ID hack kar loongi :D

Go to your restroom take a good look at yourself in the mirror and then come back and tell me do I look like an idiot to you?

I could not understand a bit from all of this. What happened??
When I was new on the forum once me and doppleganger were having an argument when you asked us both to quit doing so. That was long long time ago somewhere in early november/ late october 2013. May be you don't remember the incident. Thats fine!

oh come now don't say you sell mangos in fruit market :D
yaha pe sab kamme(kaam wale) log hi hain, nikamme koi nahi :p:

mujhe negative rating mat dena :P Nahi to ID hack kar loongi :D

don't worry my all negative ratings are reseved for this fraud and pomogranate

Go to your restroom take a good look at yourself in the mirror and then come back and tell me do I look like an idiot to you?

abey mey ek din banuga TT aur dunga tujhe ek -ve rating , tu bas dekh , tu bas dekh

abey mey ek din banuga TT aur dunga tujhe ek -ve rating , tu bas dekh , tu bas dekh

Han theak hy theak hai many rickshaws on the road also have written on them "One day I will become a truck" so nothing new in your claim.

May full toss pay chakay achay lagata tha, by the way. :p:

han to ID hack karna kon sa khichdi banane jitna mushkil hai :D

I was always a good boy in my class :angel:, wo jis say uss ki class fellows sharpener borrow karny ati hain, you know that one guy in class. So id hack karna :astagh:

Shaant Gadhadhari BHEEM shaant. :p:

hello ji .... bade dino baad dharshan diye. :wub:

Wo photo waly bai kab ay gay? bary din ho gay photo dekhy huay..........:azn:

Back
Top Bottom