What's new

Whatever

Yar dekh agar tum galat karo gay to may tumhay galat he bolo ga, yeh muj say nahi ho ga, ub tum aik khatoon say lar rahy ho aur muj say expect kar rahay ho kay may tumhari side lo, jab kay may mana bhi kar raha ho k bus kar do jany do, ub tum khud btao tum nay ussay wahiyat baty nahi ki?. Han kissi bandy say larna hai to bta ..............

Acha chalo aap uski side lo. Main picture dekhne jaa raha hun. Khuda hafiz.

Sorry to rain on your party guys.
But this is to tell you that this guy had been abusing me since the day I joined this forum (oct 24th 2013, i started posting almost a month after I had joined this forum). He began it from @thesolar65 's thread where the member had asked us both to stop picking on each other.
Initially he used to troll me because he used to think I was a male. Fair enough!
But he was always abusive. I dont remember one post where he had not sullied me.
So if I hv reacted the way I hv then its bcoz this guy has tested my patience. And if he continues to talk about me on the forum or beyond it then I will make sure he's silenced.
I am not a person who's known to abuse somebody... not on this forum and not in my real life. But he pushed me to the wall.

Just a reminder a person is known by the company he keeps!!
I'm not expecting a reply to this post.

Okay okay. Let me talk to him. This needs to end now. Enough I took it as fun initially but now its serious. Can you please let me do the talking. There is no fun in getting to extremes and attacking each other. So can I talk some sense to this teenager while you keep yourself out of this for sometime.

@Zebra

Ub may itna budha bhi nai ho.

See both of them are taking it out on me. WTH man, what did I do wrong.

@levina & @doppelganger wow simply wow. Great so in India you blame the one who is trying to resolve and bring and end to conflict. Simply great. Anyways I am done here. And I will make sure never to quote you both in future. Thanks for your time and company.

Imran I don't even know you and you're relatively new on this forum. And ergo i had to tell you whatever had happened in the past, i would not even have cared if I had thought you're somebody not worth talking to.
I did not mean to hurt you.
This is an internet forum, lets not take it so seriously that it effects us beyond this forum.

@Zebra

Ub may itna budha bhi nai ho.

sorry for the late reply , bahar gaya tha

koi baat nahi sirji mein aapka ek loyal dost bana rahunga , you must be in your 40s or 50s lekin dil se bade young hai app.

and when your two friends are fighting just try to keep yourself away from it , because if you get involved in the cross fire you will loose one , tempers are high , let things cool down.

Acha chalo aap uski side lo. Main picture dekhne jaa raha hun. Khuda hafiz.

konse picture :-)

Imran I don't even know you and you're relatively new on this forum. And ergo i had to tell you whatever had happened in the past, i would not even have cared if I had thought you're somebody not worth talking to.
I did not mean to hurt you.
This is an internet forum, lets not take it so seriously that it effects us beyond this forum.

Yeah I too don't know you. Just that you talk respectfully to me so I will do the same in return (if someone thinks that way I am taking sides then sigh). I am old enough to have seen quite a lot of people in my life and now by meeting someone in person I can pretty much make my mind about him or her (I have been an auditor for 4.5 years). I come to this forum to have fun only (otherwise yeh toup aur golo say Mayra kya laina daina, apny sir say guzar jati hain yeh baty), that I do otherwise I have quite a hell of serious life and problems of my own to worry about. And plus this forum gives me a chance to keep childish side of me alive.

Anyways no hard feelings. I still respect you. And any idiot can think it the way he wants to think I damn care.

sorry for the late reply , bahar gaya tha

koi baat nahi sirji mein aapka ek loyal dost bana rahunga , you must be in your 40s or 50s lekin dil se bade young hai app.

and when your two friends are fighting just try to keep yourself away from it , because if you get involved in the cross fire you will loose one , tempers are high , let things cool down.

Abay o may to yahan bus :pop: karny aya tha how would I know that I would become party to conflict. And I am nearing my retirement. Served 30 years in Forces and after that served another 15 as Consultant. Now I am almost 65. With grandchildren your age.

Abay o may to yahan bus :pop: karny aya tha how would I know that I would become party to conflict. And I am nearing my retirement. Served 30 years in Forces and after that served another 15 as Consultant. Now I am almost 65. With grandchildren your age.

LOL.....kya sirji apke baat karne ka style toh itna cool hai ke no one can guess your age and your position , generally people of your age group or stature are very arrogant and don't talk to young guys like me , your grandchildren are very lucky.

LOL.....kya sirji apke baat karne ka style toh itna cool hai ke no one can guess your age and your position , generally people of your age group or stature are very arrogant and don't talk to young guys like me , your grandchildren are very lucky.

Oh God which part of India you are from:blink:. Just tell me and I will literally salute that part in front of map.

Aisay piece kum kum he clear hotay hain baki sary custom waly rok laity hain :D

You took me serious for my age? I was joking bai I am 35 not 65 and never ever have been in forces. Kahi serious mat ho jana aur mushkil mushkil gola barood kay sawal mat pochna shuru kar daina :D

Oh God which part of India you are from:blink:. Just tell me and I will literally salute that part in front of map.

Aisay piece kum kum he clear hotay hain baki sary custom waly rok laity hain :D

lolwa ....sirji app bhi kuch kam nahi ho , you are the coolest 60+ guy i have seen.

generally the 60+ guys that i see are angry , frustrated with life and arrogant towards others because they think everyone around them are fools with no knowledge. I hope when i am of your age i can be as happy & cool as you. Humare yaha 60+ guys tho rarely go on forums , facebook and twitter , they have an aversion to it don't know why , ap tho bade tech savvy nikle :D

by the way i am from down south :D

You took me serious for my age? I was joking bai I am 35 not 65 and never ever have been in forces. Kahi serious mat ho jana aur mushkil mushkil gola barood kay sawal mat pochna shuru kar daina :D

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

:butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:

Last edited:
@Zebra @Color_Less_Sky
bas karo ab rulaoge kya :p: , aaj india-pakistan ki dosti dekh ke aansu aa gaye, Subah se 2 achi threads dekhi aur ab aap dono dada-pote ka pyar, This thread is awesome, I was feeling bored and clicked this thread and now I am laughing, previous pages ka drama aur ab aap dono :lol:

@Zebra @Color_Less_Sky
bas karo ab rulaoge kya :p: , aaj india-pakistan ki dosti dekh ke aansu aa gaye, Subah se 2 achi threads dekhi aur ab aap dono dada-pote ka pyar, This thread is awesome, I was feeling bored and clicked this thread and now I am laughing, previous pages ka drama aur ab aap dono :lol:

yeh admi bahut bada fraud hai , ab isko nahi chodne wala mein .

look how he cheated me.

just wait some time , bahut acha entertainment milne wala hai sabiko , settle down with you popcorn

abey @Color_Less_Sky bahar nikal

@Zebra @Color_Less_Sky

Ao behna tumhari kumi thi.

Just tell me how you come up with gems like @Zebra ? are they manufactured or born? You know he is planning on to become TT when he grows up and then he will have his revenge on me ;).

yeh admi bahut bada fraud hai , ab isko nahi chodne wala mein .

look how he cheated me.

just wait some time , bahut acha entertainment milne wala hai sabiko , settle down with you popcorn

abey @Color_Less_Sky bahar nikal
lol, Paji @Color_Less_Sky bachna :P

Just tell me how you come up with gems like @Zebra ? are they manufactured or born? You know he is planning on to become TT when he grows up and then he will have his revenge on me ;).
:D han to acha hai let him become TT then aapko positive rating denge @Zebra ji

abey fraud character , ajj tune yeh sidh kar diya ki tuh sach mey hi bahut bada bhadwa hai bey

@levina @doppelganger dosto mat vishwas karna is fraud pe , bahut challu hai yeh kamina .

lol, Paji @Color_Less_Sky bachna :P

:D han to acha hai let him become TT then aapko positive rating denge @Zebra ji

We will seeeeeeeeeee about that, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecomeeeeeeees TT.

abey fraud character , ajj tune yeh sidh kar diya ki tuh sach mey hi bahut bada bhadwa hai bey

@levina @doppelganger dosto mat vishwas karna is fraud pe , bahut challu hai yeh kamina .

Tumhary jaiso ko to may baich k kha jao baita aur dikar bhi na lo. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom