What's new

Whatever

Please do not miscoonstrue what I am saying, but I find the amount of attention and behind the scenes follow-up and unsolicited pulls to the Whatever thread by a lady of advanced years more than a bit disconcerting ...... creepy actually.

@Zebra @Color_Less_Sky

Welcome back.................... so how were your ban days? ;)

Why so early it should have been for 4-8 years......................:azn:

Welcome back.................... so how were your ban days? ;)
Thanks bro. I was bored.. I could not even read messaes.
@WebMaster @Horus
Maybe you guys could do something about this please? I mean if you have banned a senior member (me) who has contributed to the forum and has otherwise been a nice guy, the least you could alow him (or her) is the ability to follow threads and posts like other "guests" can who are not even members and thus have no connect with the forum and zero contribution - i.e. voyeurs.
Why so early it should have been for 4-8 years......................:azn:
To be honest, I don't even know why I was banned or what post of mine got me banned.

Thanks bro. I was bored.. I could not even read messaes.
@WebMaster @Horus
Maybe you guys could do something about this please? I mean if you have banned a senior member (me) who has contributed to the forum and has otherwise been a nice guy, the least you could alow him (or her) is the ability to follow threads and posts like other "guests" can who are not even members and thus have no connect with the forum and zero contribution - i.e. voyeurs.

To be honest, I don't even know why I was banned or what post of mine got me banned.

No anyone who cannot spell allow correctly he should not be allowed sorry :p:

Nice guy....................... look who is talking, I must be an angel then :angel:

No anyone who cannot spell allow correctly he should not be allowed sorry :p:

Nice guy....................... look who is talking, I must be an angel then :angel:
You are also one of the nice guys. :)

I can list out those who are not nice guys if you want ......

@levina

You and me and Indischer joined in the same month of the same year I think. crazy.

we both are left, sadly Indischer is not here anymore.

Syedali ????
I'd prefer not to take names.
Some further hints. He is a hater and a bigot and is a very negative influence on a forum of largely very cool Pakistani guys. A very poor ambassador of his country of origin.

I'd prefer not to take names.
Some further hints. He is a hater and a bigot and is a very negative influence on a forum of largely very cool Pakistani guys. A very poor ambassador of his country of origin.
Take the name man
I don't want to play dumb charades know :p:

At most they will hand over 1 more ban to you :lol:

@levina

You and me and Indischer joined in the same month of the same year I think. crazy.

we both are left, sadly Indischer is not here anymore.
Missing Indyyy?
Yeah, its such a co-incidence that we all joined in the same month(of the same year). And we all were very chatty. :lol:
I hope Indyy is doing what he enjoys doing most , enjoying life to fullest.
@Indischer you cartoon!!! :-)

Ravi, I read that article you'd tagged me in. And i will reply back soon. :)

Please do not miscoonstrue what I am saying, but I find the amount of attention and behind the scenes follow-up and unsolicited pulls to the Whatever thread by a lady of advanced years more than a bit disconcerting ...... creepy actually.

@Zebra @Color_Less_Sky
Had to open the ignored content on this thread to know what ppl 've been talking.
Don't you think that you're provoking me to reply back to your posts by quoting me??
Now let me explain it to you that bcoz I knw you well I would not even bracket you in my list of lil bros( brothers) because you're somebody who is capable of just anything. You're a nobody to me and on my ignore list. And if you're still feeling CREEPY, then "lil bro" let me assure you this is the last time I will be replying back to you. And also the last time I will take your name "doppleganger" on this forum. So now stop quoting me.

Had to open the ignored content on this thread to know what ppl 've been talking.
Don't you think that you're provoking me to reply back to your posts by quoting me??
Now let me explain it to you that bcoz I knw you well I would not even bracket you in my list of lil bros( brothers) because you're somebody who is capable of just anything. You're a nobody to me and on my ignore list. And if you're still feeling CREEPY, then "lil bro" let me assure you this is the last time I will be replying back to you. And also the last time I will take your name "doppleganger" on this forum. So now stop quoting me.

Aunty, I responded and quoted you because you were (once again) talkng about me.

Don't do that. You are creeping me out. As I said anything till mid to even late 30s and we could have had a decent conversation. Beyond that, and I start thinking of a lady in mom-grandmom bracket. And that's where the creepiness comes sin.

No offense.

Aunty, I responded and quoted you because you were (once again) talkng about me.

Don't do that. You are creeping me out. As I said anything till mid to even late 30s and we could have had a decent conversation. Beyond that, and I start thinking of a lady in mom-grandmom bracket. And that's where the creepiness come sin.

No offense.
Yes beta i'm your granny's age. Now off my tail or I will make sure you don't get another chance to take my name.

@doppelganger ,you were banned? hmm,i see why you weren't around for a couple of days.Why were you banned,anyway.BTW i have never been banned.8-)

@levina , kys bat hai?ghusa kam karo,bad for health,have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom