What's new

Whatever

Yes beta i'm your granny's age. Now off my tail or I will make sure you don't get another chance to take my name.

Aunty ji, you get off my tail. It is way too young for your creepy attentions.

@doppelganger ,you were banned? hmm,i see why you weren't around for a couple of days.Why were you banned,anyway.BTW i have never been banned.8-)

I also don't know why I was banned bhai. Suddenly I log in one day and get a message that teells me I have been banned.

I cannot see my alerts. I cannot read messes in Inbox. I cannot go to the forum. I cannot open threads or read posts.

Then I came back today andfind no message fro any mod about what I did. So I assume it was some auto-point thingy or somesuch. It was a boring week.

. It is way too young for your creepy attentions.
You don't even deserve to be on my list of lil brothers.
@Horus @WebMaster
I'm reporting this low life for repeatedly trolling me on this forum (despite asking him not to quote me). And I don't like the way he aims at my character. I'm sure I've never crossed a line when interacting with members here.
Putting this member on my ignore list has not helped so far, he's back from his ban and trolling me again.

Last edited:
You don't even deserve to be on my list of lil brothers.
@Horus @WebMaster
I'm reporting this low life for repeatedly trolling me on this forum (despite asking him not to quote me). And I don't like the way he aims at my character. I'm sure I've never crossed a line when interacting with members here.
Putting this member on my ignore list has not helped so far, he's back from his ban and trolling me again.

@Horus @WebMaster

I am happy to ignore this member if she stays away from me. Sadly historically that has not been the case. I don't know what her tripp is but frankly having heard that she is a pretty senior woman age-wise, its sort of getting creepy her continuing to hound me and pull me to this Whatever thread (which I usually never participate in).

Even in this instance, while I was serving a week long ban, she chose to coment on me and talk a wholelot of smack, which I happened to read only beause my good friend @Color_Less_Sky tagged me.

I implore you that it is unbecoming of a lady, whatever her circumstances or age, to show more than a certain level of "comfort" with a male whom she does not know or has never met. Its not the way I have been brought up, and its frankly grossing me out. Please help me.

If this were an office or a university, what this lady is doing could quite honestly be classified as sexual harrasment.

I rest my cae in your hands sirs.

Thanks bro. I was bored.. I could not even read messaes.
@WebMaster @Horus
Maybe you guys could do something about this please? I mean if you have banned a senior member (me) who has contributed to the forum and has otherwise been a nice guy, the least you could alow him (or her) is the ability to follow threads and posts like other "guests" can who are not even members and thus have no connect with the forum and zero contribution - i.e. voyeurs.

To be honest, I don't even know why I was banned or what post of mine got me banned.

bhai welcome back :D

@doppelganger ,you were banned? hmm,i see why you weren't around for a couple of days.Why were you banned,anyway.BTW i have never been banned.8-)

@levina , kys bat hai?ghusa kam karo,bad for health,have a nice day.

same pinch, mai bhi kabhi ban nahi hua , mods think i am adorable 8-)

@doppelganger - You will not quote her again.

It should work both ways.

She should not speak about me either. Or quote me. Or make snide asides.

You are taking her side because she is a woman? Did you even bother to check that it was she who was talking about me first. That too while I was n a ban and had no way of knowing or responding?

Please be balanced and fair.

Last edited:
Beta app to 2nd lieutenant ho,abhe to bachey ho.;)

abey age doesn't matter bey , you post quality matters aur indians sey comapre kia jaye toh kafi achi average hai meri . Tum bas dekho kitne saal tikta hu mai yaha pe ? lagayega kya challenge ?

abey age doesn't matter bey , you post quality matters aur indians sey comapre kia jaye toh kafi achi average hai meri . Tum bas dekho kitne saal tikta hu mai yaha pe ? lagayega kya challenge ?
You seem to have 1 negative rating,meaning already having a warning.On the other hand i have never been warned,too hot for you to handle.Challenge accepted,BTW i'm far ahead of you(in sense of time frame).

You seem to have 1 negative rating,meaning already having a warning.On the other hand i have never been warned,too hot for you to handle.Challenge accepted,BTW i'm far ahead of you(in sense of time frame).

this is 'pakistan defence forum' isiliye i have a 1 -ve rating and you have 1 +ve rating

tts here are like those trigger happy US cops , they shoot whenever they see an indian

let me share a fun fact with you , my actual number of -ve ratings where 4 (3 days back) , given by syedji , gufiji and munqwop ji
i fought hard with them and made them take back their rating and brought it back to 1 , ab bol :azn:

time frame ka koi tension nahi hai , woh cover up ho jayega , ab aye hai toh kafi lambha waqt bitayenge .
laga 1 saal ka challenge , done ?

this is 'pakistan defence forum' isiliye i have a 1 -ve rating and you have 1 +ve rating

tts here are like those trigger happy US cops , they shoot whenever they see an indian

let me share a fun fact with you , my actual number of -ve ratings where 4 (3 days back) , given by syedji , gufiji and munqwop ji
i fought hard with them and made them take back their rating and brought it back to 1 , ab bol :azn:

time frame ka koi tension nahi hai , woh cover up ho jayega , ab aye hai toh kafi lambha waqt bitayenge .
laga 1 saal ka challenge , done ?
I remember when you said to Pomegranate that you will play"kun ki holi with her" lolz,what were your thinking?chill maro yar Pakistan defense is not as biased as perceived.Good day.

I remember when you said to Pomegranate that you will play"kun ki holi with her" lolz,what were your thinking?chill maro yar Pakistan defense is not as biased as perceived.Good day.

what ? :o:
pomogranate is a she ?????
i was told it was a he

aur kya yar phun bhi koi cheez hoti hai , you guys don't understand jokes ? don't expect me to use shudh basha in my posts

na i don't believe that PDF is not biased , i have shown evidence for that also

what ? :o:
pomogranate is a she ?????
i was told it was a he

aur kya yar phun bhi koi cheez hoti hai , you guys don't understand jokes ? don't expect me to use shudh basha in my posts

na i don't believe that PDF is not biased , i have shown evidence for that also
Even i'm not sure,instincts telling me that pome is a she,who cares yar.Thora chill maro,PDF is an awesome forum to be a part of.

Even i'm not sure,instincts telling me that pome is a she,who cares yar.Thora chill maro,PDF is an awesome forum to be a part of.

its an awesome forum , the most user friendly & addictive forum i have come across , i can spend a whole day here. Itna toh meh facebook , twitter ko kabhi addict nahi hua tha , only prob is forum heads should be a little fair towards indian members.

pomogranate many times indicated to me that it was a 'he' , khair if its a she then i won't use such a language with her.

its an awesome forum , the most user friendly & addictive forum i have come across , i can spend a whole day here. Itna toh meh facebook , twitter ko kabhi addict nahi hua tha , only prob is forum heads should be a little fair towards indian members.

pomogranate many times indicated to me that it was a 'he' , khair if its a she then i won't use such a language with her.
I suppose you are a he and not as old as your avatar show's you to be.Gee i have seen that person before,who is he?

Back
Top Bottom