What's new

Whatever

I personally would just start you on simple estrogen supplements o.d.

Lolzz
I guess you've been popping a lot of pills and that must 've made you the wussy that you're.
Get off my tail kiddo!

But are you sure that she is a gentlewoman?

why 're you so curious about me?
I have tried ignoring you and your idiotic posts but you've not budged.
I don't want you to quote me or tag me, get this loud and clear.

Lolzz
I guess you've been popping a lot of pills and that must 've made you the wussy that you're.
Get off my tail kiddo!

I just hit the gym mam. Blessed by genes, am all natural.

I've revised my earlier estimate now to 45-50. Menarche and menopause both occuring later in our subcontinental population.

But are you sure that she is a gentlewoman?

Look what gives me right to judge other's gender here? If someone is saying he is a he or she is a she than he she or she he must be speaking the truth.

And I think based on my experience she is she.

I just hit the gym mam. Blessed by genes, am all natural.

I've revised my earlier estimate now to 45-50. Menarche and menopause both occuring later in our subcontinental population.
Inform this good news to somebody in your family.

why 're you so curious about me?
I have tried ignoring you and your idiotic posts but you've not budged.
I don't want you to quote me or tag me, get this loud and clear.

Mausi ji, you keep dragging me here to this Whatever thread. Let any unbiased person check and see.

Aur aapp bol rahi hain main aapke peeche laga hun? Please, thodi sharm, thoda sacch.

Look what gives me right to judge other's gender here? If someone is saying he is a he or she is a she than he she or she he must be speaking the truth.

And I think based on my experience she is she.

I am not debating whether the she is a she or a he here. Though as I said before, I did have my doubts. No way to say for sure unless you meet the person face to face.

My question was , if I come across as less of a gentleman, is she being a gentlewoman? Stress on the word gentle. I never called her names. Was perfectly civil and polite, not wanting to jeopardize my prospects in case she turned out to be a hot aunty .....

Which is also why I am still maintaining my cool. Otherwise, others here have seen how I have handled Raz Pak once .....

Mausi ji, you keep dragging me here to this Whatever thread. Let any unbiased person check and see.

Aur aapp bol rahi hain main aapke peeche laga hun? Please, thodi sharm, thoda sacch.

I've told this earlier too that I quote your off-topic posts on this thread.I had asked the admin about this and this was his reply.
WebMaster said:
you can quote that post in the chit chat thread and carry there.

Foul play :astagh:
He pushed me to the wall!

I am not debating whether the she is a she or a he here. Though as I said before, I did have my doubts. No way to say for sure unless you meet the person face to face.

My question was , if I come across as less of a gentleman, is she being a gentlewoman? Stress on the word gentle. I never called her names. Was perfectly civil and polite, not wanting to jeopardize my prospects in case she turned out to be a hot aunty .....

Which is also why I am still maintaining my cool. Otherwise, others here have seen how I have handled Raz Pak once .....

What is in it for you to carry on this fight considering she is a she? If she had declared that she is a he than I would have supported you to kick his ***, a gentleman is a gentleman (though I am not one myself :D), her reaction to your menopausal comment is enough to prove that she is a she man. You inexperienced kiddo.

He pushed me to the wall!

That is not an excuse by the way.

I've told this earlier too that I quote your off-topic posts on this thread.I had asked the admin about this and this was his reply.

Point is, you start the conversation, not me.

If you did not want to start the conversation, you could simply not respond.

And you do not come across as someone who likes self punishment. So if you respond, one would assume that you are enjoying it. Whatever is a light and frothy thread. So if its light and frothy aunty ji wants, kddo will also push envelope of light and frothy.

Til aunty ji gets cold feet and gets al virtuous and sanctimonious. Which is exactly what's happene here now is it not @levina ? :azn:

What is in it for you to carry on this fight considering she is a she? If she had declared that she is a he than I would have supported you to kick his ***, a gentleman is a gentleman (though I am not one myself :D), her reaction to your menopausal comment is enough to prove that she is a she man. You inexperienced kiddo.

Yaar to be honest I was doing tp.

Real life mein aise nakhre mein sunny leone se naa lun (ok that was an exagerration .....)

That is not an excuse by the way.
Excuse?
This is what he has been repeating...
doppleganger said:
Was perfectly civil and polite, not wanting to jeopardize my prospects in case she turned out to be a hot aunty .....
Imran you want to support this idiot?

If you did not want to start the conversation, you could simply not respond.
I 've never started a conversation with you. I've even tried ignoring you, and when it becomes too much to bear, I quote your post here.

And you do not come across as someone who likes self punishment. So if you respond, one would assume that you are enjoying it. Whatever is a light and frothy thread. So if its light and frothy aunty ji wants, kddo will also push envelope of light and frothy.

Til aunty ji gets cold feet and gets al virtuous and sanctimonious. Which is exactly what's happene here now is it not @levina ? :azn:
Look who's talking of getting a cold feet!!
wussy!!!
accept the challenge, and I swear I will record some blessed words and send 'em to you so that it can have some resonating effect.

You're back on my ignore list. I am not gonna reply back to you ever.

Look who's talking of getting a cold feet!!
wussy!!!
accept the challenge, and I swear I will record some blessed words and send 'em to you so that it can have some resonating effect.

You're back on my ignore list. I am not gonna reply back to you ever.

Aunty ji, its ok. Its good practice for real life.

Btw, saari aunty jis yehi kahti hain ...... last tak.

@Color_Less_Sky
Ask anyone on this forum and they'll tell you how despo this kid is. Last when I saw him, he had created a special thread for all the females on this forum and you can guess what could have been the topic. After that he was silenced for long by the mods.

@Color_Less_Sky
Ask anyone on this forum and they'll tell you how despo this kid is. Last when I saw him, he had created a special thread for all the females on this forum and you can guess what could have been the topic. After that he was silenced for long by the mods.

Aunty ji please be truthful and recall for our mutual friend what that topic was?

It was (as I recall) "ALL PDF WOMEN ARE HYPOCRITES"

And do you recall why I started that thread? :)

Back
Top Bottom