What's new

Whatever

P.S. And auntyji, regardless of whether you are a mam or a man, 60,70 or 40, we all have an arsehole. Its how we control them that counts.
travelling parents ..... nice...:D

if u think this way, what make you think ladies on your side didn't enjoyed their opportunity...:pop:

Namby-pamby!!

Show some courage and accept the challenge!!!
stop this...challenge s#it...

You 're such a low life doopleganger..
And you had the galls to call me names and sully me???

Branleur like you should keep his conneries to himself.
Next time you quote me or tag me I will report you.

I'm not done!

This baudet has been calling me names since long.

@levina ji

I do not understand all the names you are calling me.

Could you please translate into simple working class English?

Can you please show me one place where I have called you any "name"?

@levina ji

I do not understand all the names you are calling me.

Could you please translate into simple working class English?

Can you please show me one place where I have called you any "name"?

Let me quote some of your posts....and this is just an example of how you've been sullying me.
@WebMaster
I briefly thought that "she" was actually a dude doing the equivalent of cyber cross dressing. But the fact that quite a few on the forum seem to know her and seem to corespond with her one on one via email and such off the forum made me grudgingly consider the prospect that she might actually be a she (mind you, I'm still not convinced; its the Internet man .....)

I do find her mood swings more perimenopausal than juvenile to be honest. I'm in my second MBBS now and we've started clinical rotations now. Gynec and psych both being on the menu, so to speak.

She claims she's a granny, but I put her sometimes flirty sometimes hands-off posts (its a female thing, the anonymity of the internet just kind of gives both extremes more wiggle room) as those of someone who's been around the block and wants to have some fun, but when the prospect of fun actually becomes a serious possibility, gets the proverbial conditioned societal cold feet.

Calling a 20-something guy "kiddo" is another sure-shot giveaway of a mature woman who is not yet old and still socially active. It signifies talking on even terms in terms of man and woman yet endeavors to assert dominance of seniority. A proper granny would use terms that more closely reflect matriachal cues like "son" or "beta" or "puttar" ......

I've marked her on my reply as well as she's one of the personalities here who have piqued my interest. An interest she claims she does not appreciate. Well, within the bounds of the rules, I am not here for her appreciation (not online definitely).
"Mam" I'll throw in an added incentive.

A day over 45 = Pull my ears in public.

A day over 50 = My mom's age, give me a tight slap in public

The above would and should be tempered with

A day under 40 = I'm going to hit on you (if you're really a "mam" and not a "man"). It may or may not shock you but the oldest woman I have been intimate with was 32. When I was 16. So there is a precedent there

Let me quote just one of your posts....and this is just an example of how you've been sullying me.
@WebMaster

Perimenopausal is not name calling "mam." Its a period of great hormonal flux in women, when they tend to behave weird, like ..... well ...... you.

Flirty is flirty. What's wrong with flirty?

At least I did not call you an arsehole, as you called me. So you use the French term and that makes it alright? :)

Yeah @WebMaster

Perimenopausal is not name calling "mam." Its a period of great hormonal flux in women, when they tend to behave weird, like ..... well ...... you.

Flirty is flirty. What's wrong with flirty?
Control your freaking hormones you kiddo!
@Horus

Back
Top Bottom