What's new

Whatever

@Color_Less_Sky
Ask anyone on this forum and they'll tell you how despo this kid is. Last when I saw him, he had created a special thread for all the females on this forum and you can guess what could have been the topic. After that he was silenced for long by the mods.

I don't need to ask anyone madam g, he is my friend (I don't know if thinks the same about me too :p:) very few of your countrymen with whom I get along.

I know he is one hell of a tharki. Just be aware of that ;)

Aunty ji please be truthful and recall for our mutual friend what that topic was?

It was (as I recall) "ALL PDF WOMEN ARE HYPOCRITES"

And do you recall why I started that thread? :)

The content of that thread was so xxx rated that you were given a ban immediately. After that I thought you were gone for good.

You're now on my ignore list, so don't even bother to reply. :)

I don't need to ask anyone madam g, he is my friend (I don't know if thinks the same about me too :p:) very few of your countrymen with whom I get along.

I know he is one hell of a tharki. Just be aware of that ;)

You are my friend too and I do get along with a few Pakistanis as well.

The content of that thread was so xxx rated that you were given a ban immediately. After that I thought you were gone for good.

It was not xxx rated at all aunty ji.

You lot (PDF women) could not stomach the fact that I called you out on shedding crocdile tears for rapes and women rights and falaana and dhimka, but when an Indian woman's modesty was outraged by white guys (in the US, Devyani Khobragade), NOT ONE OF YOU STOOD UP (as one, no India Pakistan) and spoke out against it.

I told you he is one hell of a tharki, I realised that within few moments of our initial interaction, if you could not than I doubt your trainer skills o_O. And I would support both of you, he is my friend and you being khatoon I have to :p:.

I told you he is one hell of a tharki, I realised that within few moments of our initial interaction, if you could not than I doubt your trainer skills o_O. And I would support both of you, he is my friend and you being khatoon I have to :p:.
He's been testing my patience since the day I joined this forum.

You shouldn't have let him know about your gender, jab app khud he may female hon may female hon ka board lay k ghomo gi madam gi to yeh to hona he tha na phir :p:

Don't loose you patience over him, medicine parh parh kay khisak gya hai yeh thora I think :crazy:

Think of those as attention getting tactics.

I've done the same with many other girls here. Some of them your "younger sisters" .....

Also, think of why it has only continued with you.

There is no shame in being a tharki. It is God's gift to mankind. Women being the second.

You shouldn't have let him know about your gender, jab app khud he may female hon may female hon ka board lay k ghomo gi madam gi to yeh to hona he tha na phir :p:
Check my profile , i have not even specified my gender.
Infact by now I've made atleast 4 official requests to make my username more gender neutral.
I joined this forum because of a friend, who told me not to give in any correct info about myself on the forum.
I don't have to prove my gender to anyone, but I don't like the curiosity that some members develop.

Last edited:
And tell you what sometimes I think he is a she ;), may be someday I would get lucky :D

Q @doppelganger ?

Dream on buddy. Some of my insights into the feminine psych are purely fom experience and listening to the girls I have loved.

The long post about levina that started this outburst? I guarnatee you it came very very close to the truth. Hence the reaction.

Check my profile , i have not even specified my gender.
Infact by now I've made atleast 4 official requests to make my username more gender neutral.
I joined this forum because of a friend, who told me not to give in any correct info about myself on the forum. Infact the bday thread in my name is also on the wrong date.
I don't have to prove my gender to anyone, but I don't like the curiosity that some members develop.

Then how everyone here knows you are female? I got this information about you on some thread by the way though I am not interested in anyone's gender and it also helps to go you know abusive sometimes taking benefit of the doubt.

Dream on buddy. Some of my insights into the feminine psych are purely fom experience and listening to the girls I have loved.

The long post about levina that started this outburst? I guarnatee you it came very very close to the truth. Hence the reaction.

I am not going to lose my patience like @levina :D I can wait whenever you are ready to disclose it :man_in_love:

@Mallu_from_Hamilton_Who_changed _his username
Found some Interesting information on Indians in OZ and Aotearoa.

In Oz
  • At the time of the 2011 Census, the median individual weekly income for the India-born in Australia aged 15 years and over was $663, compared with $538 for all overseas-born and $597 for all Australia-born. The total Australian population had a median individual weekly income of $577.
  • At the 2011 Census, 79.8 per cent of the India-born aged 15 years and over had some form of higher non-school qualifications compared to 55.9 per cent of the Australian population.
In Aotearoa
  • The most common region this group lived in was Auckland Region (68.5 percent or 106,326 people).
  • The median age (half are younger and half are older than this age) was 30.1 years.
  • 23.5 percent (36,012 people) were born in New Zealand and 76.5 percent (117,204 people) were born overseas.
  • 89.7 percent (101,859 people) aged 15 years and over had a formal qualification.
  • $27,400 was the median income (half received less and half received more income) for those aged 15 years and over.
In the 2013 Census, the median personal incomes for the major ethnic groups were:

$37,100 for 'Other ethnicity' (includes 'New Zealander')
$30,900 for European
$22,500 for Māori
$20,100 for Asian
$19,800 for Middle Eastern/Latin American/African (MELAA)
$19,700 for Pacific peoples.

okay... but what i shouldn't...:D
waise earth bura nai hai... agle saat janam ke liye.... air pollution badh jaayega, but we can use air purifier at home...:P
anvayi gappe mare ja rahe hain hum log, maja aaya ki nahi? :D
trolling karna ho to ye thread achi hai :P

Back
Top Bottom