What's new

Whatever

No worries New Zealand is Queen's colony. She does look bad *** though.:rofl:

Queen-come-at-me-bro[1].jpg

I don't think you are hairy. In fact you spent quite a lot of hubby's money to ensure the contrary. Yes a bit of the back of the upper arms are neck are begining to go. And a whole lot of pilates and age defying creams are doing their bit. For now.

I am not a kiddo. I am 21. In peak physical condition.
Isn't Levina like a child? She surely talks like one.

was that sarcasm or a compliment?
Yes, I do have that child like "quality" in me atleast on the forum. If adding a few smileys to make my posts and views to make 'em sound milder is called child-like, then so be it!! :rolleyes:
Just FYI: I do tend to oscilliate between extremes, so don't get a heart attack when I make razor sharp posts. :lol:
Kidding Mr.TTA!!
Next time when you take my name on the forum then show the courage to tag me in it.
don't want to sound as a creep but considering how sound you opinion is here on forum i would love to get your perspective on my businesss plan. only if I we can keep off pdf? no creepy stuff. strictly professional?
Lolzz
You don't have to sound so formal. I know you well by now. :-)

Last edited:

was that sarcasm or a compliment?
Yes, I do have that child like "quality" in me atleast on the forum. If adding a few smileys to make my posts and views to sound milder is called child-like, then so be it!! :rolleyes:
Just FYI: I do tend to oscilliate between extremes, so don't get a heart attack when I make razor sharp posts. :lol:
Kidding Mr.TTA!!
Next time when you take my name on the forum then show the courage to tag me in it.

I briefly thought that "she" was actually a dude doing the equivalent of cyber cross dressing. But the fact that quite a few on the forum seem to know her and seem to corespond with her one on one via email and such off the forum made me grudgingly consider the prospect that she might actually be a she (mind you, I'm still not convinced; its the Internet man .....)

I do find her mood swings more perimenopausal than juvenile to be honest. I'm in my second MBBS now and we've started clinical rotations now. Gynec and psych both being on the menu, so to speak.

She claims she's a granny, but I put her sometimes flirty sometimes hands-off posts (its a female thing, the anonymity of the internet just kind of gives both extremes more wiggle room) as those of someone who's been around the block and wants to have some fun, but when the prospect of fun actually becomes a serious possibility, gets the proverbial conditioned societal cold feet.

Calling a 20-something guy "kiddo" is another sure-shot giveaway of a mature woman who is not yet old and still socially active. It signifies talking on even terms in terms of man and woman yet endeavors to assert dominance of seniority. A proper granny would use terms that more closely reflect matriachal cues like "son" or "beta" or "puttar" ......

I've marked her on my reply as well as she's one of the personalities here who have piqued my interest. An interest she claims she does not appreciate. Well, within the bounds of the rules, I am not here for her appreciation (not online definitely).

Last edited:
I briefly thought that "she" was actually a dude doing the equivalent of cyber cross dressing. But the fact that quite a few on the forum seem to know her and seem to corespond with her one on one via email and such off the forum made me grudgingly consider the prospect that she might actually be a she (mind you, I'm still not convinced; its the Internet man .....)

I do find her mood swings more perimenopausal than juvenile to be honest. I'm in my second MBBS now and we've started clinical rotations now. Gynec and psych both being on the menu, so to speak.

She claims she's a granny, but I put her sometimes flirty sometimes hands-off posts (its a female thing, the anonymity of the internet just kind of gives both extremes more wiggle room) as those of someone who's been around the block and wants to have some fun, but when the prospect of fun actually becomes a serious possibility, gets the proverbial conditioned societal cold feet.

Calling a 20-something guy "kiddo" is another sure-shot giveaway of a mature woman who is not yet old and still socially active. It signifies talking on even terms in terms of man and woman yet endeavors to assert dominance of seniority. A proper granny would use terms that more closely reflect matriachal cues like "son" or "beta" or "puttar" ......

I've marked her on my reply as well as she's one of the personalities here who have piqued my interest. An interest she claims she does not appreciate. Well, within the bounds of the rules, I am not here for her appreciation (not online definitely).
Kiddo we need to talk!!
U r indeed getting very curious about me.

Tell me where and when and I'll be there mam.

The kind of innuendos you've been throwing at me would require me to really talk to u. I should have accepted your offer long back but ignoring it was my mistake.
I hope you have an acct on fb
meet me at 5pm sharp.

Last edited:
The kind of innuendos you've been throwing at me would require me to really talk to u. I should have accepted your offer long back but ignoring it was my mistake.
I hope you have an acct on fb.
Mine is Levina Auh, meet me at 5pm sharp.

I'm not on fb mam.

If you tell me when you are in India next (I'm assuming you would fly into Mumbai?), we could definitely meet up for a coffee?

Skittish? R u?
Be a man and talk to me today evening.
Or this should be the last time you come with such obnoxious posts about me.

Mam I am seriously not on fb or twitter or any such dangerous social media.

Why do you continue to think of me as a liar. Have I ever lied to you about anything?

I am not skittish. I am offering to meet you in person, even knowing you could land up with husband, male friends, sons, grand-sons, even police. I am in good faith trusting you, so that I can show you what I nice boy I really am.

I'l even throw in an extra offer. If you are a day older than 45, you are free to pull me by the ears in front of the whole coffee shop. OK?

Ab boliye, kab milein?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom