What's new

Whatever

Last edited:
Any hot grand-daughters?

doh-smiley.gif

:(
Correction: I'm 70 now.
This granny is not married so she doesn't have any grand daughters. Happy?

A recent post of yours claimed you were 69, going to become 70 soon.

You say you are a Scorpio.

Its February now.

Not that much of a tubelight mam.

Sounds promising.

I'm going to go with my gut here. Mid to late 30s, kids in/finishing high school.
Let me add some more, an old and hairy woman with wrinkled skin and sun spots all over, types at a speed faster than light. Hahaha

why 're you curious about me kiddo? :rolleyes:

Let me add some more, an old and hairy woman with wrinkled skin and sun spots all over, types at a speed faster than light. Hahaha

why 're you curious about me kiddo?

I don't think you are hairy. In fact you spent quite a lot of hubby's money to ensure the contrary. Yes a bit of the back of the upper arms are neck are begining to go. And a whole lot of pilates and age defying creams are doing their bit. For now.

I am not a kiddo. I am 21. In peak physical condition.

I don't think you are hairy. In fact you spent quite a lot of hubby's money to ensure the contrary. Yes a bit of the back of the upper arms are neck are begining to go. And a whole lot of pilates and age defying creams are doing their bit. For now.

I am not a kiddo. I am 21. In peak physical condition.
yeah right!
I spend close to 25hrs a day in the parlour. :P

Parlors are cheap. I was thinking something more permanent, and significantly more expensive.

Kiddo am seriously not interested in taking this conversation forward.
I dont like you getting curious about me.

Kiddo am seriously not interested in taking this conversation forward.
I dont like you getting curious about me.

Its the internet.

Use your right to complain.

May I also remind you that (like last time) it was you who brought me to this thread.

Its the internet.

Use your right to complain.

May I also remind you that (like last time) it was you who brought me to this thread.
I had to bring you to this thread because I dont like getting infractions for replying back to off topic posts. (Webby has confirmed that I can reply back to off topic posts on this thread)
And if you've issue with me or my profile then go ahead report this to the admin.

Back
Top Bottom