What's new

Whatever

Just call me a Pakistani - That pretty much covers everything ! :)

So @SarthakGanguly if we believe in the Aryan Invasions for a minute didn't we Aryans beat these Dravidians silly and confined them to the South ? Why is this Chubby Auntie getting all 'Yes I'm a proud Dravidian' ! :unsure:
You and me are all the same. :agree: So is she. This Aryan Dravidian BS is just that BS. We (Indians) are all the same. :tup:

8-)

My kashmiri frens (bhatts, panditas, parimoos etc etc) 're all tall, humble and modest guys.
You and this hippo (@Armstrong ) 're the only 2 exceptions I know of.

On the forum @waz would be an example, he's a perfect gentleman.
Ich bin ein gentleman!

Just call me a Pakistani - That pretty much covers everything ! :)
Then call me a Hindustani- That pretty much covers everything ! :)

So @SarthakGanguly if we believe in the Aryan Invasions for a minute didn't we Aryans beat these Dravidians silly and confined them to the South ? Why is this Chubby Auntie getting all 'Yes I'm a proud Dravidian' ! :unsure:
Aryans?? really?? (that theory is ridiculous!!)
Even the Mughals could not enter southern India. :haha:

Ich bin ein gentleman!
Sie sind nicht wirklich ein Gentleman :lol:

You and me are all the same. :agree: So is she. This Aryan Dravidian BS is just that BS. We (Indians) are all the same. :tup:

Well anthropologists and archaeologists don't think its BS ! :unsure:

We might all belong to what is now called as the Indian tectonic plate but we're not the same people; far from it !

Well anthropologists and archaeologists don't think its BS ! :unsure:

We might all belong to what is now called as the Indian tectonic plate but we're not the same people; far from it !
Well, archaeologists now do. 10 years back they did not. :agree:

On a serious note, I agree that Indians and Pakistanis are different people now. They were the same, Indians have remained what they were, but Pakistanis have moved away. And that is fine. But yer Indian. :coffee:
:D

Then call me a Hindustani- That pretty much covers everything ! :)

But South India was like an extra toe attached to Hindustan not really Hindustan proper ! :tongue:

Aryans?? really?? (that theory is ridiculous!!)
Even the Mughals could not enter southern India. :haha:

Of course; we Aryans conquered you ! :smokin:

Khair jokes aside I dunno much about the Aryan thing but I've read some very credible archaeologists and anthropologists who don't dismiss the Aryan Invasion theory !

Well, archaeologists now do. 10 years back they did not. :agree:

I am not living 10 years in the past; I was talking about the now as well ! o_O

On a serious note, I agree that Indians and Pakistanis are different people now. They were the same, Indians have remained what they were, but Pakistanis have moved away. And that is fine. But yer Indian. :coffee:

Someday I'm gonna have 'Self-righteous schmuck' tattooed across your forehead ! :blah:

But South India was like an extra toe attached to Hindustan not really Hindustan proper ! :tongue:
Achha??
then what was it???:rolleyes:

Of course; we Aryans conquered you ! :smokin:
In your dreams!!!:haha:

Khair jokes aside I dunno much about the Aryan thing but I've read some very credible archaeologists and anthropologists who don't dismiss the Aryan Invasion theory !
wake up and smell the coffee :coffee:

One Irish Cream with no sugar please ! :)
Yeah sure :P :lol: :lol:

aamir khan2.gif

8-)

My kashmiri frens (bhatts, panditas, parimoos etc etc) 're all tall, humble and modest guys.
You and this hippo (@Armstrong ) 're the only 2 exceptions I know of.

On the forum @waz would be an example, he's a perfect gentleman.

Oh my dear, you can add shockingly handsome as well in my case.

Thank you for your warm words bhen jee.

Leave out @Armstrong, he is nice to look at but way toooooooo short.

Oh my dear, you can add shockingly handsome as well in my case.

Thank you for your warm words sis.

Lo hamarii bay-zatii ho rahii hai aur aaap 'thank you' kar raheii hain ? :(

Dost dost na rahaa....! :cry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom