What's new

Whatever

Did you estimate how much more it will cost compared to our existing technologies?

Significantly cheaper, as the dimensions are micrometer scale, therefore we can use existing fabrication methods. Since I have used Gold for plasmon resonance, that can be expensive, I will use silver after I get the required parameters for my theoretical simulations.

An incredible use of technology---like traveling back in time!

Left click and hold on each photo, and then drag your mouse gently from left to right on the original photograph and it will become a photo of the exact same location and view today - drag it back to the left and you are back in 1944!

Scroll down for more of the same. Image fader

You know - this article sums it up very well - Behind Pankaj Mishra's rants: A pathology of Hindu-phobia and self hate - Firstpost

Of course, here the target is mostly a few handful of men/women. But you get the point.
This article just like Mishra's jumps from the reasonable to the inane.
I too don't like 'Hindu nationalism' (or nationalism of any other kind or place). I don't like 'Hindu revival' and all that 'sone ki chidiya' etc. Does that automatically make me a 'self-hating Hindu' (my parents are Hindus, so I qualify LOL).
I think it'd be better if both sides (or really just about everyone) stopped trying to psycho-analyze the other. It helps no body and only creates a highly prejudiced mind.
The west knows it can do damn-all about China’s rise, unified as it is culturally by a 5,000-year civilisational history and protected by mercantilist policies. Britain and the US became world powers primarily with the aid of mercantilist policies. However, what the west cannot stomach is India’s rise. After all, having told us repeatedly that there is no such thing as India, that there was no civilisation here before the Brits landed on our shores, that India is a mere “geographical expression” and that Hinduism was something invented by European Indologists, a new India taking shape is more threatening to western views of themselves than China’s rise. The works of writers empathetic to Hinduism, like Rajiv Malhotra and Koenraad Elst, show how the Hindu mind has been colonised in the past. Many Hindus are beginning to think out of this colonial box, but the Pankaj Mishras want to put them back in.
This ^^^ , helps nobody. In stead just try to respectfully disagree and put forth your counters without trying to do a Freud/Jung......----> *Hello, Oh Yes, So you have difficulty in performing in front of several people? Please come in tomorrow where we'll explain why this was all caused by you fantasizing about your mother in your childhood* :P

Last edited:
This article just like Mishra's jumps from the reasonable to the inane.
I too don't like 'Hindu nationalism' (or nationalism of any other kind or place). I don't like 'Hindu revival' and all that 'sone ki chidiya' etc. Does that automatically make me a 'self-hating Hindu' (my parents are Hindus, so I qualify LOL).
I think it'd be better if both sides (or really just about everyone) stopped trying to psycho-analyze the other. It helps no body and only creates a highly prejudiced mind.

This ^^^ , helps nobody. In stead just try to respectfully disagree and put forth your counters without trying to do a Freud/Jung......----> *Hello, Oh Yes, So you difficulty in performing in front of several people? Please come in tomorrow where we'll explain why this was all caused by you fantasizing about your mother in your childhood* :P
Got it. :)

I really don't know why i wrote this message.
I am from the future. @Gabriel92 you are the last hope of humanity. You will lead the Resistance against Skynet to victory. This message
I really don't know why i wrote this message.
was implanted in your brain by us with the help of your mother (Gabriella Connor, {thats her real name}) in 1983. We used a process known as 'Inception'. We basically go in your dreams, tell you a lot of random shit and when you least expect it, BOOM, we put in the thought. I know, its some deep shit. But now I have found you.
Come with me if you want to live.

I am from the future. @Gabriel92 you are the last hope of humanity. You will lead the Resistance against Skynet to victory. This message

was implanted in your brain by us with the help of your mother (Gabriella Connor, {thats her real name}) in 1983. We used a process known as 'Inception'. We basically go in your dreams, tell you a lot of random shit and when you least expect it, BOOM, we put in the thought. I know, its some deep shit. But now I have found you.
Come with me if you want to live.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom