What's new

Whatever

indeed, I can talk at length on political, historical, economic issues. Or even military strategies. But not the technology or the hard mechanics of weapons

:lol: - I'm the complete opposite. Politics? Hate it. Economics and finance? Nope. History? Sometimes I can't even remember what I did yesterday. But tech and electronics... Oh, yeah. I'm good with that.

well, let's just say Indian men are always bound to feel inadequate around Scandinavian men ;)

:enjoy:. It's the beard. Gives us power.

Last edited:
:lol: - I'm the complete opposite. Politics? Hate it. Economics and finance? Nope. History? Sometimes I can't even remember what I did yesterday. But tech and electronic... Oh, yeah. I'm good with that.

:enjoy:. It's the beard. Gives us power.

Sven, speaking of history, i am interested in the history of the region you hail from. As well as South America.

And speaking of the beard, Odin has blessed you guys well =D (no offense)

Finally got the result of my thesis research, my designed super-lens can resolute electromagnetic waves beyond their diffraction limit.

superlens.jpg

@levina @Donatello @BDforever @SarthakGanguly @Guynextdoor2 @jamahir
congratz brother , keep it up :cheers:

Finally got the result of my thesis research, my designed super-lens can resolute electromagnetic waves beyond their diffraction limit.

superlens.jpg

COngrats dude. Though I do not understand your specific area of research, I can sense that you've pushed the limits with your super lens. Wish you more success in the future man!

When you look at any entity through a lens, you cannot resolute any image beyond Bragg's diffraction limit, which is half the wavelength. That is you cannot look at the fine structure of DNA with visible light waves. But with super lens, you can look at very fine details, one sixth of the lenght of light wavelength.

So you can look at even DNA structure with your super lens? :o: . That's almost like a Nobel Prize winning work dude!

superlens.jpg

---
First.. :yahoo:
Congrats..
though i dont understnad much in it..
but as your linnk for wiki .. i can understand if correctly its have good use in medical and electronics..
so how you plan to put this in to commercial use ..?
did you got patent for it?
reseached purely based in indian instituion or with frorgin colabaration (university-comanies )
make india proud ...

note; just being curious as not many are in to niche R and D .. if you can ans fine if not then fine too ..

COngrats dude. Though I do not understand your specific area of research, I can sense that you've pushed the limits with your super lens. Wish you more success in the future man!

So you can look at even DNA structure with your super lens? :o: . That's almost like a Nobel Prize winning work dude!

It's theoretical model as of now, and I'm planning to get this published in American journa of Physics. Then I'll move ahead to fabricate it in the lab.

superlens.jpg

1. what is this picture of??

2. how would the super-lens be shaped??

3. what materials do you propose to use to construct the super-lens??

4. can it be used in telescope and binoculars??

5. can you think of analog methods to store the image obtained through this lens??

1. what is this picture of??

2. how would the super-lens be shaped??

3. what materials do you propose to use to construct the super-lens??

4. can it be used in telescope and binoculars??

5. can you think of analog methods to store the image obtained through this lens??

It's a theoretical modelling picture of the focussing of electromagnetic waves through superlens.

Concentric circles of metamaterials.

As of now, gold, will try with silver. Silver will have better result.

Yes, possible. The obtained image can be magnified further for higher details. I'm thinking of microscope.

Yes, can be. Treat it like any normal lens. But it's dimensions is 6 micrometer. The result image can be stored like any other image storage methods.

Yes, possible. The obtained image can be magnified further for higher details. I'm thinking of microscope.

oh... so magnification of magnification??

Yes, can be. Treat it like any normal lens. But it's dimensions is 6 micrometer. The result image can be stored like any other image storage methods.

i have a question about application of this... i will formulate the words and then ask you later.

@Skull and Bones does it mean more powerful microscopes and telescopes(that can capture detailed pictures of distant bodies as their wavelength changes with distance)??

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I can't post in the Senior section.

@Horus @jhungary @Peter C @scorpionx @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Nihonjin1051 @AUSTERLITZ @Oscar

Regarding the following thread:
PDF Debate : Can ISIS establish a state in Iraq & Syria?

I thought this article would be a helpful reference, as it directly addresses the debate topic:

How much of a state is the Islamic State? - The Washington Post

The article discusses ISIS's progress on establishing a state based on the following criteria:

1) Tax and Labor Acquisition
2) Defining and Regulating Citizenship
3) Managing International Relations
4) Providing Domestic Security
5) Providing Social Services
6) Facilitating Economic Growth

It's an interesting and substantial look at the issues, and would provide a great contribution to the debate. That said, there seems to be little activity in the thread, so my apologies if the debate has been abandoned.
The Islamic State is more of a State than Iraq or Syria - combined. They have more legitimacy than even Israel. Only speaking on the technicalities...

superlens.jpg

Felicitation :agree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom