What's new

Whatever

Lolzz
You dont sound like one.
How do I know you if thats your real date of birth? :haha:

I am willing to send you proof by email if you do the same.

I think I can recognize a middle aged aunty when I come across one.

I am willing to send you proof by email if you do the same.

I think I can recognize a middle aged aunty when I come across one.
Yes bachha ji I'm your aunty only. Call me one. :)
And I dont have to prove anything to you so no I'm not going to email you.

Yes bachha ji I'm your aunty only. Call me one. :)
And I dont have to prove anything to you so no I'm not going to email you.

If you are 47 born, you are not an aunty technically. You're my granny (she is 1947 born as well).

This discussion is thus now creeping me out. Ewww

If you are 47 born, you are not an aunty technically. You're my granny (she is 1947 born as well).

This discussion is thus now creeping me out. Ewww
Lolzz
Fine then, you can call me your granny. I dont 've any issues. :lol:

:(.

This is depressing and creepy.

Please close your ears and look the other way on threads where your posts are close to mine and I give free rein to my natural biological good health.
:lol: :lol:
I can't stop laughing.

You're the most shameless scorpion I've ever come across.

Discussion closed!

I need to buy a new mobile. I am sick of Android phones and want to try Windows phone. I was thinking of buying Lumia 535 but I saw that Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 are coming soon. The only difference I see is their screen size and camera with features. 435 and 532 don't have flash and front camera of both mobiles are just vga (0.3 maybe). 535 has 5 inch screen with both primary and secondary cameras having 5 mp. I am thinking of 532 because it has 5mp primary camera. I am selfie man so I don't need good secondary camera. Also 4 inch screen is fine for me. But I don't know which phone will get window 10 update.
Can someone suggest me?

I need to buy a new mobile. I am sick of Android phones and want to try Windows phone. I was thinking of buying Lumia 535 but I saw that Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 are coming soon. The only difference I see is their screen size and camera with features. 435 and 532 don't have flash and front camera of both mobiles are just vga (0.3 maybe). 535 has 5 inch screen with both primary and secondary cameras having 5 mp. I am thinking of 532 because it has 5mp primary camera. I am selfie man so I don't need good secondary camera. Also 4 inch screen is fine for me. But I don't know which phone will get window 10 update.
Can someone suggest me?
Post this in technology section, where Manticore has a sticky thread on mobiles, you will get more responses.

Yepppp!
I luv this man, nobody can play tragic heroes better than him.

You've been absent for long (both on and off the forum). :)
Yeah been a bit busy...but I'm back now.First saw Ken in the last samurai...wasn't matured enough back then...but he made me cry in Letters from Iwo Jima!

Yeah been a bit busy...but I'm back now.First saw Ken in the last samurai...wasn't matured enough back then...but he made me cry in Letters from Iwo Jima!
I liked him in both the movies.
He should remain in my DP for long. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom