What's new

Whatever

sahi hai Itna bhi na jiye to kya jiye, :D

ok uncle ji to abi aap 80 sal ke huye honge :D

Naah betaji, abhi meri bhudi haddiyo me or bhuda hone Ki himmat nhi hai ... Main toh bus 60saal ka ek buzurug Hu joh chaar dhaam yatra ke liye financer dhund rha Hu .... Meri char dham yatra Kara do betaji aapka bhagwan bhalla karega ...

You bet!! :P

:lol:
Chalo done...

Naah betaji, abhi meri bhudi haddiyo me or bhuda hone Ki himmat nhi hai ... Main toh bus 60saal ka ek buzurug Hu joh chaar dhaam yatra ke liye financer dhund rha Hu .... Meri char dham yatra Kara do betaji aapka bhagwan bhalla karega ...
uncle Ji kya karoge 4 dhaam yatra karke, isse achha hai "sasural" chale jao

uncle Ji kya karoge 4 dhaam yatra karke, isse achha hai "sasural" chale jao
Betaji hamari Umar chali gayi sasuraal Ki ab toh tum logo Ki Umar hai sasuraal k maje lene Ki..... Par pta lag gya aajkal k Bache bade kanjoose Ho gaye hai......
Main fir bhi AASHIRWAD deta Hu aapko, Prabhu aap logo ko Sadhbuddhi de , Dhan Dhanya or khushiyo se khoob bhar de aapke suchit jeevan ko.....

@waz

I was in kerala for a month early december. So it's like massive unplanned urbanisation without an aim.

How is being a teacher going? How is life :-)

@terry5
Get a life moron.
First one was just a typo.Second one was correct since there is a lot of picture post in there.

@terry5
Get a life moron.
First one was just a typo.Second one was correct since there is a lot of picture post in there.

there is a lot of picture post in there ?

are you in nursery/kindergarten ??

its

there's lots of pictures posted in there or there's loads of pictures posted in there

thank you @SrNair ( lol at senior )

there is a lot of picture post in there ?

are you in nursery/kindergarten ??

its

there's lots of pictures posted in there or there's loads of pictures posted in there

thank you @SrNair ( lol at senior )
Get a life idiot .
Where did you get this 'loads'? :sarcastic:

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I can't post in the Senior section.

@Horus @jhungary @Peter C @scorpionx @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Nihonjin1051 @AUSTERLITZ @Oscar

Regarding the following thread:
PDF Debate : Can ISIS establish a state in Iraq & Syria?

I thought this article would be a helpful reference, as it directly addresses the debate topic:

How much of a state is the Islamic State? - The Washington Post

The article discusses ISIS's progress on establishing a state based on the following criteria:

1) Tax and Labor Acquisition
2) Defining and Regulating Citizenship
3) Managing International Relations
4) Providing Domestic Security
5) Providing Social Services
6) Facilitating Economic Growth

It's an interesting and substantial look at the issues, and would provide a great contribution to the debate. That said, there seems to be little activity in the thread, so my apologies if the debate has been abandoned.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I can't post in the Senior section.

@Horus @jhungary @Peter C @scorpionx @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Nihonjin1051 @AUSTERLITZ @Oscar

Regarding the following thread:
PDF Debate : Can ISIS establish a state in Iraq & Syria?

I thought this article would be a helpful reference, as it directly addresses the debate topic:

How much of a state is the Islamic State? - The Washington Post

The article discusses ISIS's progress on establishing a state based on the following criteria:

1) Tax and Labor Acquisition
2) Defining and Regulating Citizenship
3) Managing International Relations
4) Providing Domestic Security
5) Providing Social Services
6) Facilitating Economic Growth

It's an interesting and substantial look at the issues, and would provide a great contribution to the debate. That said, there seems to be little activity in the thread, so my apologies if the debate has been abandoned.

True, but you could claim the Medellín Cartel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia did the same thing.

True, but you could claim the Medellín Cartel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia did the same thing.

Yes, if I had been participating in the debate, that's exactly the line I would have taken. Medellin, FARC, the Taliban, perhaps even Kurdistan (de facto)--there are many precedents for ISIS, so it's fairly straightforward to argue that ISIS has fulfilled the prerequisites for the establishment of a state, and only requires time at this point to consolidate its infrastructure.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom