What's new

Whatever

@Leader @waz @Jungibaaz

Before the India-Pakistan world cup match, iti is hilarious to see the trash talk. For me, especially the Indians.

How are you gonna talk trash with this weak a$$ team cuh. :D

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I can't post in the Senior section.

@Horus @jhungary @Peter C @scorpionx @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Nihonjin1051 @AUSTERLITZ @Oscar

Regarding the following thread:
PDF Debate : Can ISIS establish a state in Iraq & Syria?

I thought this article would be a helpful reference, as it directly addresses the debate topic:

How much of a state is the Islamic State? - The Washington Post

The article discusses ISIS's progress on establishing a state based on the following criteria:

1) Tax and Labor Acquisition
2) Defining and Regulating Citizenship
3) Managing International Relations
4) Providing Domestic Security
5) Providing Social Services
6) Facilitating Economic Growth

It's an interesting and substantial look at the issues, and would provide a great contribution to the debate. That said, there seems to be little activity in the thread, so my apologies if the debate has been abandoned.

This might seem a random post, but look at your positive ratings :o:

I feel inadequate :(

Finally got the result of my thesis research, my designed super-lens can resolute electromagnetic waves beyond their diffraction limit.

superlens.jpg

@levina @Donatello @BDforever @SarthakGanguly @Guynextdoor2 @jamahir

This might seem a random post, but look at your positive ratings :o:

I feel inadequate :(

Hey Ravi, it feels like it's been a while.

If I could give away my positive ratings, I would--I probably don't deserve them.

Substance is much more important than style, and lack of positive ratings or titles doesn't dissuade me from avidly following certain users' posts; some of my favorite posters have zero positive ratings. On the other side of the issue, no amount of positive ratings will convince me that certain users are as vital as they are perceived to be. I am a prime example, since I am a cipher when it comes to defense issues, and defence.pk is first and foremost a defense forum.

What does that mean in English ? :o:

Mujhe tag nahin kiya ! :(

When you look at any entity through a lens, you cannot resolute any image beyond Bragg's diffraction limit, which is half the wavelength. That is you cannot look at the fine structure of DNA with visible light waves. But with super lens, you can look at very fine details, one sixth of the lenght of light wavelength.

When you look at any entity through a lens, you cannot resolute any image beyond Bragg's diffraction limit, which is half the wavelength. That is you cannot look at the fine structure of DNA with visible light waves. But with super lens, you can look at very fine details, one sixth of the lenght of light wavelength.

I'm a Finance person so thats pretty much gibberish to me ! :unsure:

Tell me about what kind of implications this has ? What can we use this information for ? :)

Hey Ravi, it feels like it's been a while.

If I could give away my positive ratings, I would--I probably don't deserve them.

Substance is much more important than style, and lack of positive ratings or titles doesn't dissuade me from avidly following certain users' posts; some of my favorite posters have zero positive ratings. On the other side of the issue, no amount of positive ratings will convince me that certain users are as vital as they are perceived to be. I am a prime example, since I am a cipher when it comes to defense issues, and defence.pk is first and foremost a defense forum.

indeed, I can talk at length on political, historical, economic issues. Or even military strategies. But not the technology or the hard mechanics of weapons.

When I encounter specifics of SuKhoi or the A-10 Warthog , that is hieroglyphics for me :-)

I don't know what you said, but I have a feeling you just used incantations and witchcraft!

Burn heretic! Burn!

What does that mean in English ? :o:

Mujhe tag nahin kiya ! :(

So! you don't tag me as well.

Tumahara Kerala bhayi ko bhool gaya :( (sorry for bad hindi)

Finally got the result of my thesis research, my designed super-lens can resolute electromagnetic waves beyond their diffraction limit.

superlens.jpg

@levina @Donatello @BDforever @SarthakGanguly @Guynextdoor2 @jamahir
Wow!!!

Congratulations!!!!

In short, with the help of ur designed super lens one can use visible light waves to study the structure of DNA???
Pat your back bhai :-)

So 're you getting a nobel prize for this(bcoz it sounds complicated)?? :)

Ab yeh batao, how did u stumble upon this(,coz most of the time u r watching movies)?? :P
(Joke tha!!! :lol: )

@levina jeeee

Got confused by your DP!

But its ok. If I can have a girl as my DP, you can surely have a guy. So what if one is too old and the other too young.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom