What's new

Whatever

Mam I am seriously not on fb or twitter or any such dangerous social media.

Why do you continue to think of me as a liar. Have I ever lied to you about anything?

I am not skittish. I am offering to meet you in person, even knowing you could land up with husband, male friends, sons, grand-sons, even police. I am in good faith trusting you, so that I can show you what I nice boy I really am.

I'l even throw in an extra offer. If you are a day older than 45, you are free to pull me by the ears in front of the whole coffee shop. OK?

Ab boliye, kab milein?
come on!!!!
be a man that you claim to be!!!
create an account on fb. It takes just 5 mins.
I want you think atleast a 100 times before you sully a woman next time.

come on!!!!
be a man that you claim to be!!!
create an account on fb. It takes just 5 mins.
I want you think atleast a 100 times before you sully a woman next time.

Mam I am not going to create an account on fb because I really believe that the CIA and the FBI and NSA are datamining there big time. It is hugely undermining our national security even as we do bahas here.

And lets get some things clear here "mam"

I call you mam because you say you are a mam. I do not know you are a mam or even how old you really are. Me calling you mam is just a mark of gender salutation, nothing more nothing less.

You are an Internet ID, as I am. You are not a real person, nor am I. You want to move to the other level, lets meet first. Otherwise all this talk of "sullying a woman" is just that. Talk.

Mam I am not going to create an account on fb because I really believe that the CIA and the FBI and NSA are datamining there big time. It is hugely undermining our national security even as we do bahas here.

And lets get some things clear here "mam"

I call you mam because you say you are a mam. I do not know you are a mam or even how old you really are. Me calling you mam is just a mark of gender salutation, nothing more nothing less.

You are an Internet ID, as I am. You are not a real person, nor am I. You want to move to the other level, lets meet first. Otherwise all this talk of "sullying a woman" is just that. Talk.

FB has a real time talk option. And have no doubt that am gonna talk to you.
When I said "we need to talk" then I wasn't joking.
Get on FB instead of piddling in fear kiddo.
You've been trolling me since long and you've been repeatedly making indecent comments about me on the forum. I do need talk to you.

FB has a real time talk option. And have no doubt that am gonna talk to you.
When I said "we need to talk" then I wasn't joking.
Get on FB instead of piddling in fear kiddo.
You've been trolling me since long and you've been repeatedly making indecent comments about me on the forum. I do need talk to you.

Why FB? Why not here? "Mam"?

Why FB? Why not here? "Mam"?
here?
This is a forum.
You had a lots of doubt about me, didnt you?
And you had also come up with the most ridiculous conclusions about me.
Now stop running away, create a fake account on fb.
I do need to drill some sense into you. I challenge you to talk to me Doppleganger, if you've the courage you will meet me on fb.

I can't :P :D And you shouldn't :enjoy:

kyu dara rahe ho jaat ji waise bhi me dari dari si rehti hu yaha aur kitna daraoge, its a scary forum :(
okay... but what i shouldn't...:D
waise earth bura nai hai... agle saat janam ke liye.... air pollution badh jaayega, but we can use air purifier at home...:P

here?
This is a forum.
You had a lots of doubt about me, didnt you?
And you had also come up with the most ridiculous conclusions about me.
Now stop running away, create a fake account on fb.
I do need to drill some sense into you. I challenge you to talk to me Doppleganger, if you've the courage you will meet me on fb.

"Mam" at least this forum is a lot more controlled and has people who both of us know and have been interacting with for some time. A syedali73 sitting in malaysia or a Zarvan sitting in Lahore is a lot less of a genuine concern to me than the CIA landing up at my doorstep at 4 a.m. one day.

So sorry, your venue of FB (or any other non controlled American hosted social media) is simply not acceptable.

The better alternative would be for us to meet in person and discuss your concrns. Who knows, you may discover the nice boy side most of my girlfriends see in me (gentleman rascal is a term often used) and instead of pulling my ear you may actualy like me.

There is this place called Chai near VT that is really old school, if you prefer tea over coffee. All Indian greats from before Independence have come her to have a cup and talk on weighty issues. Surely maybe one day there would be a photo of both of us adorning the wall there as well?!

"Mam" at least this forum is a lot more controlled and has people who both of us know and have been interacting with for some time. A syedali73 sitting in malaysia or a Zarvan sitting in Lahore is a lot less of a genuine concern to me than the CIA landing up at my doorstep at 4 a.m. on day.

The better alternative would be for us to meet in person and discuss your concrns. Who knows, you may discover the nice boy side most of my girlfriends see in me (gentleman rascal is a term often used) and instead of pulling my ear you may actualy like me.

why do you sound so nervous now?
Or are you boiling in your own broth???

why do you sound so nervous now?
Or are you boiling in your own broth???

There is this place called Chai near VT that is really old school, if you prefer tea over coffee. All Indian greats from before Independence have come her to have a cup and talk on weighty issues. Surely maybe one day there would be a photo of both of us adorning the wall there as well?!

You're a MILKSOP!!!

I may not even come to India this year, lets sort this out today.
Be a man, accept the challenge!

"Mam" I'll throw in an added incentive.

A day over 45 = Pull my ears in public.

A day over 50 = My mom's age, give me a tight slap in public

The above would and should be tempered with

A day under 40 = I'm going to hit on you (if you're really a "mam" and not a "man"). It may or may not shock you bu the oldest woman I have been intimate with was 32. When I was 16. So there is a precedent there.
You're a shameless creature!!!
You can NOT be a man, a man shows no reticence in accepting a challenge.
But you do 've the audacity to be a polemist and to make myriads of indecent comments about me on the forum.
You 're a trouduc!
Accept that now.

Last edited:
"Mam" I'll throw in an added incentive.

A day over 45 = Pull my ears in public.

A day over 50 = My mom's age, give me a tight slap in public

The above would and should be tempered with

A day under 40 = I'm going to hit on you (if you're really a "mam" and not a "man"). It may or may not shock you but the oldest woman I have been intimate with was 32. When I was 16. So there is a precedent there.
do the ladies in ur family do the same thing, get intimate with man double of their age...:unsure: just wondering by your comment..

You're a shameless creature!!!

Actually aunty was married, uncle was traveling, and I was a kid. I used to go to aunty's house to play badminton.

So it wasn't me who was shameless. :)

P.S. And auntyji, regardless of whether you are a mam or a man, 60,70 or 40, we all have an arsehole. Its how we control them that counts.

do the ladies in ur family do the same thing, get intimate with man double of their age...:unsure: just wondering by your comment..

No, but if you'l tell me your surname, I'll let you know if she was from yours.

Actually aunty was married, uncle was traveling, and I was a kid. I used to go to aunty's house to play badminton.

So it wasn't me who was shameless. :)

P.S. And auntyji, regardless of whether you are a mam or a man, 60,70 or 40, we all have an arsehole. Its how we control them that counts.

Namby-pamby!!

Show some courage and accept the challenge!!!

Back
Top Bottom