What's new

Whatever

I call this ganging up.

You need to go on a break, you sound frustrated.

sincerely, how can anyone not be... from what i read of what levina was asked, so casually... by which member i don't know... and was ganged up on...

and i think another female member actually needs a break. ;)

but like the title of the naseeruddin shah film... jaane bhi do yaaron...

and @levina your nice sense of humor reminds me of an old lady member, @ajtr, with whom i don't have the honor of interacting because she seems to have been banned in 2012 or 2013... maybe you know of her... she was from india who married a pakistani... very good sense of humor... :-)

sincerely, how can anyone not be... from what i read of what levina was asked, so casually... by which member i don't know... and was ganged up on...

and i think another female member actually needs a break. ;)

but like the title of the naseeruddin shah film... jaane bhi do yaaron...

and @levina your nice sense of humor reminds me of an old lady member, @ajtr, with whom i don't have the honor of interacting because she seems to have been banned in 2012 or 2013... maybe you know of her... she was from india who married a pakistani... very good sense of humor... :-)
The member who suggested me to go on a break was the one who asked me that 'casual' question. Ironical? Isn't it?
Lolzz

And no I have not interacted with ajtr.But I found her very sharp tongued from whatever posts of hers that I have read on the forum...,but then I guess I misunderstood her.

Tu pharaoh teray sath Bachpan mein luddo khekta tm tha sali..:)
Pharaoh?? Kaun??

Sali??...hmm that should mean I am your sister in law.But then issshhhh
I don't want to be related to you in any which ways. :sick:

The word "Salah" in my previous post means same as mashwaray (suggestions)...but I guess you misunderstood the word. :lol:

Last edited:
The member who suggested me to go on a break was the one who asked me that 'casual' question. Ironical? Isn't it?
Lolzz

hopefully, he has realized that he should think thrice before posting.

And no I have not interacted with ajtr.But I found her very sharp tongued from whatever posts of hers that I have read on the forum...,but the I guess I misunderstood her.

i suppose her sharp tongue is what attracted her pakistani man, heh heh

Iddhi bund nu aag laggi di eh, tu sambal. :closed:

Oi what the hell are you saying ? At least maintain some modicum of decency when talking to a woman !

@KingMamba - Did you really ask her if she was r#ped by her husband ? I sincerely hope that you had some sense and some self-respect not to ask such a despicable thing !

Last edited:
Oi what the hell are you saying ? At least maintain some modicum of decency when talking to a woman !

@KingMamba - Did you really ask her if she was r#ped by her husband ? I sincerely hope that you had some sense and some self-respect not to ask such a despicable thing !

Lmaooo don't be a white knight. Anyway no it was a sarcastic retort but considering the typical Indian man I would not be so surprised.

hopefully, he has realized that he should think thrice before posting.

Not at all. :lol:

@WebMaster @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Akheilos @KingMamba
can you tell us why razpak got banned?? he claims he didn't violate any rules.

How would I know?

well @levina no body has to be fair on this forum… anybody can report what they want and ignore the rest..
what he said to you is bad.. I'm going to spank @KingMamba for saying it.

:o::unsure:

Lmaooo don't be a white knight. Anyway no it was a sarcastic retort but considering the typical Indian man I would not be so surprised.
Still it is not pleasant to ask such a thing....

As for typical Indian man...well such typical bastards are found in every society....

Picture abhi baaqi hai ya khatam ho gai?
Aap kay popcorn nai khattam hoay? :p:

Still it is not pleasant to ask such a thing....

As for typical Indian man...well such typical bastards are found in every society....

Aap kay popcorn nai khattam hoay? :p:

You guys got carried away while I was away, I see. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom