What's new

Whatever

sincerely, how can anyone not be... from what i read of what levina was asked, so casually... by which member i don't know... and was ganged up on...

and i think another female member actually needs a break. ;)

but like the title of the naseeruddin shah film... jaane bhi do yaaron...

and @levina your nice sense of humor reminds me of an old lady member, @ajtr, with whom i don't have the honor of interacting because she seems to have been banned in 2012 or 2013... maybe you know of her... she was from india who married a pakistani... very good sense of humor... :-)
You reminded me of old days (feeling like old). I had lot of fight with ajtr in other threads but Whatever was a thread where we used to live happily. It is good to be back home.

you suggested me that one almost an year back...and I had already watched it.
Then u suggested me dasboat remember? :-)

Did i?
old-year-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok. Then it should be The Enemy Below (1957) - IMDb
or another old flick like Run Silent Run Deep (1958) - IMDb

One of the movies above was mentioned in U-571 by the boys when they were boarding a bus, You tell me which one....hehehe! old man got you now.
Grandpa_Angry.gif

Last edited:
Apnay mun mithoo mian? :D

How are you and how's life?

Indifferent and passionless. A Bane to character building and being an interesting personality. I intend to change this with a few lifestyle choices of course.

Did i?
old-year-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok. Then it should be The Enemy Below (1957) - IMDb
or another old flick like Run Silent Run Deep (1958) - IMDb

One the movies above was mentioned in U-571 by the boys when they were boarding a bus, You tell me which one....hehehe! old man got you now.
Grandpa_Angry.gif

@S.U.R.B. do you mind recommending me a movie :-)

@waz have you met Gujaratis while being there in the U.K?

whilst Mahatma Gandhi was a peaceful soul, it seems Sardar Vallabhai Patel and the other Gujarati political heavyweights stick to the stereotype of being hardnosed and business minded.

Try travelling. ;)

I will do this when I have money. Most of the money I earn goes into essentials.

That is good. But i mean the type/Genre?
Romance/mystery/spy/action..etc

Walaikum Salam!
Or G, metro kab banne ge yar....:lol:

alright here goes. The Genre that I like is historical/science fiction/fantasy/thriller

Or even movies like the Bicycle thieves and Citizen Kane

Back
Top Bottom