What's new

Whatever

alright here goes. The Genre that I like is historical/science fiction/fantasy/thriller

Or even movies like the Bicycle thieves and Citizen Kane

Troy
Battleship
Inception
City of God
Inglourious Bastards
Enemy at the gates
Sherlock holmes
Godfather series..

Pata nahi bhai pehlay khan saab tou jan chorain.

BTW you watching Grey's Anatomy ???

Watched all three episodes this week.The new induction is creating many ripples in the water,getting crazier than ever.Sort of monotony as well in the background.They should kill some doc,perhaps Ellis gray this time lol!

Watched all three episodes this week.The new induction is creating many ripples in the water,getting crazier than ever.Sort of monotony as well in the background.They should kill some doc,perhaps Ellis gray this time lol!
Yara ab tou grey's anatomy starplus ka drama lagta hai. :lol:

lol… didn't you support modi?

Nope. I am a supporter of free market policies and economic pragmatism. It is rather unfortunate that it is BJP right now and Modi that has similarities in viewpoints on the economy. Even then they are protectionist in many regards.

I don't agree with their social policies at all.

If Congress had more economic pragmatism, less populism, less reliance on subsidizing I would easily switch allegiance.

I was a big fan of 2004 Manmohan Singh. If he had not handed the reins over to Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi and he kept his 2004 mojo, I would have backed Manmohan Singh.

The idea of Rahul Gandhi, whose only qualification seemed to be that he was bred into the role somehow really ticked me off more than usual.

In matters of religion, religious conservatism is a slippery slope and looking around the world, I can't see any good soming from any sort of ideological extremism my friend.

Pragmatism is the way to go :-)

Troy
Battleship
Inception
City of God
Inglourious Bastards
Enemy at the gates
Sherlock holmes
Godfather series..

watched everything except city of god. thanks @S.U.R.B.

Yara ab tou grey's anatomy starplus ka drama lagta hai. :lol:

I've a precious idea for them,that i'll give for free,looking at the desperate situation.
They should employ the janitor from the Scrubs (TV Series 2001–2010) - IMDb (hehehe!_)
Or better get Preston Burke back to rescue it.(As yang is already out now.)
Bailey is exactly acting like a woman from some saas bahu drama.With maturity her acting is becoming childish in her scenes.Someone should pull the reins of her character.I kinda liked that cocky attitude of owen Hunt,but he had gone soft in the last two seasons.The only good thing is that he's putting more effort and getting some attention for his character from the script writer/director.

@LoveIcon @Armstrong Do you know some songs on Poetry of Amir Khusrow sung by Pakistani Sufi Singers?(maan kunto maula I know)

Unfortunately I don't; I don't listen to Sufi Music that much ! :(

I am, though, fond of Pathan-e-Khan; his Punjabi and Saraiki Kaafis of Sufi Poets are really good ! :tup:

His Meda Ishq Ve Tuun - is brilliant !

Donatello said:
To all Indians,

Please stop crying. Go to your own stupid forums. TTAs won't have to respond at your level if likes of you are not present. Problem solved.

The only reason why the aforementioned TTAs responded in that manner was because we are sick and tired of the BS posted by Indians here. I don't remember when was the last time any of them actually contributed to this forum.

Thanks for the replies you made in my thread it just reinforces my belief that you don't deserve this title.Every time you sully my nationality or pull sweeping statements then remember you're stooping to the level of grass variety trolls on this forum.

Trust me I would not have had any problem with you if you were not a badge holder because then it would have been easy for me to ignore your posts as a muddled brained guy's post.

@Armstrong
I'm proud of you baby bro for you gave up your title because you thought the sanctity of TTA title should be maintained.
Pat your back!! LOlzz

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies you made in my thread it just reinforces my belief that you don't deserve this title.Every time you sully my nationality or pull sweeping statements then remember you're stooping to the level of grass variety trolls on this forum.

Trust me I would not have had any problem with you if you were not a badge holder because then it would have been easy for me to ignore your posts as a muddled brained guy's post.
I don't know why you entertain trolls, there is always a way to ignore them. You can't teach manners to people who takes pleasure in abusing a girl. Just a friendly advice nothing more.

I don't know why you entertain trolls, there is always a way to ignore them. You can't teach manners to people who takes pleasure in abusing a girl. Just a friendly advice nothing more.

Lol....I'm not surprised!!
A typical Indian mentality!!
when somebody sullies me then as a female I should just seal my mouth and shut my eyes.There 're days when I give in to *their trolling when I don't see any action being taken against 'em.
But because this advice comes from a friend I will try to follow.

Donatello hasn't abused me ever, infact he has never even trolled me but I do get irritated by his trollish posts on Indians and ergo my above post.

*their- Not Donatello but few others who suffer from lalochezia here.

Lol....I'm not surprised!!
A typical Indian mentality!!
when somebody sullies me then as a female I should just seal my mouth and shut my eyes.There 're days when I give in to *their trolling when I don't see any action being taken against 'em.
But because this advice comes from a friend I will try to follow.

Donatello hasn't abused me ever, infact he has never even trolled me but I do get irritated by his trollish posts on Indians and ergo my above post.

*their- Not Donatello but few others who suffer from lalochezia here.
My post wasn't about Donatello, but about the thread which got deleted the other day. There is trolling and there is something out right abusive. Other than that good luck and thanks for the psycho analysis will keep my thoughts to myself from now on. cheers

My post wasn't about Donatello, but about the thread which got deleted the other day. There is trolling and there is something out right abusive. Other than that good luck and thanks for the psycho analysis will keep my thoughts to myself from now on. cheers
If you did not notice I had not replied in that thread.I had reported it instead.
I got the thread deleted but I had to vent out somewhere...and so I did.

But yeah I did notice how ppl enjoyed making posts on that thread.

@waz have you met Gujaratis while being there in the U.K?

whilst Mahatma Gandhi was a peaceful soul, it seems Sardar Vallabhai Patel and the other Gujarati political heavyweights stick to the stereotype of being hardnosed and business minded.

Lots mate, in actual fact they make up at least half of the British Indian population. They are quiet folks, business minded etc. Haven't encountered any hard-nosed types though.

Back
Top Bottom