What's new

Whatever

I'm not a paindu (even if I were there is nothing to be ashamed of being from a rural background)... Second ... Apnay kaam say kaam Rakho.. And yes I believe you are a 2 faced woman..
ohh...I thought you said something else like a joke :unsure:

what did he say?
I have posted it in one of my posts.
Yet you are making it your business and a fuss to top it all!
sorry you're mistaken.
You made it your business to report my replies while ignoring the obnoxious posts to which I was replying.
Oh he called her an old lady
baby you and me are almost the same age...the difference is I'm married and you're not.If that makes you young and happy...then so be it! :)

Apnay kaam say kaam Rakho..
right!!!
practice what you preach!!
You quoted my post here first when I had not taged you or even quoted you

DESERTFIGHTER said:
And yes I believe you are a 2 faced woman..
I don't have any issues!!

@WebMaster did I call her anything at all? I pull out a kid and the next thing I know is instead of getting a thank you I get leashed on! and not to forget kissi Indian ka havala bhi....the same Indian guy who said a ton of things to me even when all I did was reply in sarcasm and not even rudely! to SOME of his ideas while OTHERS I told him I AGREED but he still ran after me....

baby you and me are almost the same age...the difference is I'm married and you're not.If that makes you young and happy...then so be it!
I dont know your age nor have I ever asked it...I always assumed you were older to me and addressed you as an aunty ALWAYS ask @Horus......I was told to address elder women with respect as aunty ...but If that is an insult to you then that is your problem not mine

sorry you're mistaken.
You made it your business to do report my replies while ignoring the obnoxious posts to which I was replying.
Firstly, You called Mamba out so you should hold the burden of what happened after it...

secondly as for desert fighter you called him something to ...bewakoof ...that isnt very polite...

Jub aap hisaab baraber ker lay ti hain phir rona dhona kiyun? Woh alag baat hoti if you didnt do hisaab baraber....then I wouldnt only call them off but tell them off too....but so far I only call them off to prevent any further damage!

You quoted my post here first when I had not taged you or even quoted you
Oh he quoted you and I got the notification and hence thought he was quoting me...so i was thanking him and joking along...but of course you didnt see that...

:(

What did I do? :(

Naa salam naa doa seeha seedha yeh? :cray:

I have posted it in one of my posts.
Not everyone can read the Urdu script.... @qamar1990 here prob reads it poorer than me though our understanding level might be the same...lolzz

ca6a094dd29bbe506bd68798c33bdf0c.jpg

hell yeah… I'm a paindo my self @levina
I'm glad I'm not from a city

Some ignorants think it's an insult ... In our part of the world being a burger is an insult..:lol: .. She herself probably belong to some dusty Little town in central India... Khatoon might suffer from some inferiority complex... Living in UAE doesn't make you smarter or better..

<- evil backward tribal paindu ..:lol:

I dont know your age nor have I ever asked it...I always assumed you were older to me and addressed you as an aunty ALWAYS ask @Horus......I was told to address elder women with respect as aunty ...but If that is an insult to you then that is your problem not mine
Oh my the good manners that you were brought up with!! :lol:
Somehow in our culture we find it really odd that an unmarried woman of the same age would go ahead and call others aunty and behave like an ostrich.

Bowdown to your arrogance!!!
I must learn a lesson or 2 from you :)

Akheilos said:
secondly as for desert fighter you called him something to ...bewakoof ...that isnt very polite...
and should we talk of his politeness too??
bewakoof means fools isn't it??

Back
Top Bottom