What's new

Whatever

@Akheilos
You don't see what your brothers post.Do you??
selective reporting of my posts..even though all of my posts 've been nothing but replies to your brother's posts.

@WebMaster @Horus
I call this ganging up.
When that thread is deleted what the heck can I see?

As for you crying...you called him equally mean stuff to equal it off...so under what umbrella are you crying?

Hissab tou beraber ker diyea naa?

Plus we pulled "my brother" off THAT you didnt call ganging to save you?

How sure are you I didnt report him?

You need to go on a break, you sound frustrated.
Yo kid get off now please!

When that thread is deleted what the heck can I see?

As for you crying...you called him equally mean stuff to equal it off...so under what umbrella are you crying?
He asked me if I was getting r@ped by my husband for he read it on a distorted version of vedas
Did I even ask him anything as mean??

Akheilos said:
Hissab tou beraber ker diyea naa?
I wish I could...

Akheilos said:
How sure are you I didnt report him?
whom 're you trying to fool?

He asked me if I was getting r@ped my by husband for he read it on a distorted version of vedas
Did I even ask him anything as mean??

I wish I could...

whom 're you trying to fool?
1stly, that was stupid of him to ask...I am sure you reported it coz the whole thread got deleted....

2ndly, you came here calling him out and picking a fight with him....

EVEN AFTER THE THREAD GOT REMOVED

Why do you think we were asking him to back off? But of course you dont see that...

"As for whom I am fooling" - That is not my business what you think...

1stly, that was stupid of him to ask...I am sure you reported it coz the whole thread got deleted....

2ndly, you came here calling him out and picking a fight with him....
how about you appreciating that paindo's post who didn't have the guts to post in English??
Goes on to show that @jamahir was right about you.

Akheilos said:
"As for whom I am fooling" - That is not my business what you think...
Nor is it my business to tell you how foolish it appears to do selective reporting and then lie about it.

how about you appreciating that paindo's post who didn't have the guts to post in English??

Nor is it my business to tell you how foolish it appears to do selective reporting and then lie about it.
well @levina no body has to be fair on this forum… anybody can report what they want and ignore the rest..
what he said to you is bad.. I'm going to spank @KingMamba for saying it.

I'm not a paindu (even if I were there is nothing to be ashamed of being from a rural background)... Second ... Apnay kaam say kaam Rakho.. And yes I believe you are a 2 faced woman..

Back
Top Bottom