What's new

Whatever

Read webby's post on this thread
Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

The second last post on that thread,I cant see the post number.

Interesting, but I haven't posted any disturbing graphic content that I can recall at the moment either, neither do I post "stupid & funny" images outside of the "Stupid & Funny Images" thread.

I have never even gotten an infraction. :D

it is

Bacha Khan is like a father of Pashton. it doesnt matter if they are pro Pakistan or Pro Pasthonistan etc. Bacha Khan is a saint and there are no arguments there.

re hatred towards Quad e Azam .. its historic because Bacha was called Sarhadi Gandhi and was opposed to creation of Pakistan and also its to do with ANP philosophy later on during 70-80s who were pro Soviet and wanted Soviet help to carve out NWFP and make Pashtonistan.

Liberals also abuse Quad e Azam and so do sectarian terrorists. both have their own reasons
first do it because (Pakistani) liberals think supporting Pakistan means supporting Pakistan army
the sectarian terrorists hate him for being a shia (check out an hour long audio tape of a TTP terrorist and Pakistani soldier where he justifies hating Jinnah and killing shias).

there is no room for argument and criticism when it comes to bacha Khan so watch yourself.

I dont see any incompatibility with being a Bacha Khan's devotee and a proud and patriotic Pakistani. I have examples of Pashton bothers who for generations have served the country and followers of bacha khan as well

You've got to be kidding me - How can one support Bacha Khan & still be a Patriotic Pakistani ? The man was against Pakistan, against Quaid-e-Azam & against everything the Pakistan Movement was all about !

He was the same opportunistic politician that the Congressi Molvis turned out to be - When it was living with Hindus....yup perfect but when it came to living with Muslims...no...I need a Pashtunistan !

You've got to be kidding me - How can one support Bacha Khan & still be a Patriotic Pakistani ? The man was against Pakistan, against Quaid-e-Azam & against everything the Pakistan Movement was all about !

He was the same opportunistic politician that the Congressi Molvis turned out to be - When it was living with Hindus....yup perfect but when it came to living with Muslims...no...I need a Pashtunistan !
take it up with the Pashtons

I have no issue with their political opinion

they have made peace with being a Pakistani Patriot and considering Bacha Khan as Khan baba.

you will never get it but dont worry you have to be a Pashton to understand it. Pashtons in the end voted in favor of Jinnah's Muslim league didnt they?

lets move on. we got much more pressing issues at hand.

take it up with the Pashtons

I have no issue with their political opinion

they have made peace with being a Pakistani Patriot and considering Bacha Khan as Khan baba.

you will never get it but dont worry you have to be a Pashton to understand it. Pashtons in the end voted in favor of Jinnah's Muslim league didnt they?

lets move on. we got much more pressing issues at hand.

Irfan Bhai its not that nor do I think that all Pashtuns or even most Pashtuns hold Bacha Khan in high esteem - Most of my friends & family members who're from as diverse backgrounds as Tribal Areas to Mardan don't !

I imagine that a section does - Its alright....I can live with that !

But yes it vexes me - We gave up the Tiwanas, the Doltanas & the Mamdots when they crossed swords with the Quaid but I can't understand why this reverence exists for Bacha Khan or even amongst the Baluch for the Marri, Mengal & Bugti stalwarts !

All of them were Opportunists just like the many Opportunists here in Punjab & up North in Kashmir when the country was being built !

Last edited:
chill mam .... I never knew that this whatever is for honest trolling.... Bhagwan ko mat Tag karo idhar verna vo bhi troll ban jayenge..... All hail to whatever effect.....
Its my habit to get god involved in whatever I am doing.Poor guy must be cursing me a 100 times a day :lol:
Interesting, but I haven't posted any disturbing graphic content that I can recall at the moment either, neither do I post "stupid & funny" images outside of the "Stupid & Funny Images" thread.

I have never even gotten an infraction. :D
I dont think webby's post was for you.It was for those who were violating rules.
Now tell me what exactly had happened?As in did your number of posts get reduced after the intro threads were deleted?

I dont think webby's post was for you.It was for those who were violating rules.
Now tell me what exactly had happened?As in did your number of posts get reduced after the intro threads were deleted?

No, I don't think it has anything to do with the introduction threads because I didn't have many posts in that section anyway.

I guess that would have had an affect, but I doubt I have around 250 posts in the introduction section that suddenly went missing. I do have over 200 posts in this thread, but that bad thing is that they don't count in your post count. :lol:

No, I don't think it has anything to do with the introduction threads because I didn't have many posts in that section anyway.

I guess that would have had an affect, but I doubt I have around 250 posts in the introduction section that suddenly went missing. I do have over 200 posts in this thread, but that bad thing is that they don't count in your post count. :lol:
OMG!!!
How do you know how many posts you've made in each section and thread???:girl_wacko:

We Indians ? :unsure:

South Asian is the correct term ! :coffee:

You South Indians were making Dosas & Coconut Chutneys when we Punjabis, Sindhis & other people from South Asia were growing cotton ! :P
Thats just one of countless many Pakistani brands !
And of course its expensive - There is a difference between a Galaxy Tab & one made in the heart of Bangalore - Ain't it ?

Good things don't come cheap !

Crappy things on the other hand..... :whistle:

I don't know what he is anymore ! :(

Hes went from being a Hotelier to a Munshi to a Contractor & now someone who plays Video Games on the Computer aka Computer Science Major ! :undecided:

Cement mixer doesn't just do justice to the consistency of the mix ! :P

Do it with your hands.....now ! :angry:
Good attempt at derailing the thread and trying to get me another warning.I am not taking that bait :coffee:

Armstrong said:
I am the Greatest ! :smokin:
You are a DODO :lol:

OMG!!!
How do you know how many posts you've made in each section and thread???:girl_wacko:

I never attempted to figure out the number of posts in a particular section, but if you were to open a particular section & hover over your profile's miniature display picture next to the title of the thread, the system informs you of your post count in that thread using a pop up.

Good attempt at derailing the thread and trying to get me another warning.I am not taking that bait :coffee:

You are a DODO :lol:

Levina Apa I'm sick - High fever, dry cough & a terrible headache ! :cry:

Zaraa koi soup waghera tou banaa deiiin ! :(

Levina Apa I'm sick - High fever, dry cough & a terrible headache ! :cry:
Oh!!
Then first switch of your laptop and go take rest. :-)
Armstrong said:
Zaraa koi soup waghera tou banaa deiiin ! :(
Soup?? A chicken soup??
Sure!
But I've a problem :P

image.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Get well soon my lil Dodo bro. :)

Oh!!
Then first switch of your laptop and go take rest. :-)

Soup?? A chicken soup??
Sure!
But I've a problem :P

View attachment 48447

:lol: :lol:

Get well soon my lil Dodo bro. :)

I just took a cold shower to bring the fever down otherwise my head felt as if it was on fire ! :o:

I've taken Medicine as well but they take time to have an effect ! :(

The only good thing is that I'm gonna have tomorrow off from work ! :D

I just took a cold shower to bring the fever down otherwise my head felt as if it was on fire ! :o:
You cartoon !!!
You should have taken a shower in luke warm water. @halupridol am i right?

Armstrong said:
I've taken Medicine as well but they take time to have an effect ! :(
It would take close to an hour.But I hope its not viral fever in that case the fever would not come down so easily.
Armstrong said:
The only good thing is that I'm gonna have tomorrow off from work ! :D
Some how you always looked like a guy with weak immune system. :P
Stop eating your burgers and pizzas instead eat some green leafy vegetables. :lol:

I never attempted to figure out the number of posts in a particular section, but if you were to open a particular section & hover over your profile's miniature display picture next to the title of the thread, the system informs you of your post count in that thread using a pop up.
Oh I've never done that, I usually access this site from my mobile and safari browser doesnt show such details.Try it on your mobile too. :)

Last edited:
You cartoon !!!

My head is hurting again....I'm gonna do it again - See you in half an hour ! :tup:

It would take close to an hour.But I hope its not viral fever in that case the fever would not come down so easily.

I dunno what it is but I'm taking antibiotics (as per Doctor's orders) so hopefully it'll work - I just hope it works sooner than later ! :(

Aaap dua karein ! :(

Agar zindagi rahii tou kal aap ko troll karoon ga.....agar yeh raaat zindagi key aakhri raat saabit hoiii tou I bequeath you my Deluminator ! :agree:

So that you can apply makeup properly in its light & not look like Bozo the Clown ! :p:

Stop eating your burgers and pizzas instead eat some green leafy vegetables. :lol:

Eating Green Leafy Vegetables - Do I look like a Goat to you ? :bad:

You cartoon !!!

Oh I've never done that, I usually access this site from my mobile and safari browser doesnt show such details.Try it on your mobile too. :)
nahane ki zarurat nai,,ek cold pack gardan ke pichey rakhna hi jyadatar kafi hota hai,,,,

It won't work on the iPhone because the information is only presented by hovering over your own display picture next to the thread title. I guess the Note series might be able to replicate the effect by using the S-Pen to hover in a web browser, but I am not sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom