What's new

Whatever

Its my habit to get god involved in whatever I am doing.Poor guy must be cursing me a 100 times a day :lol:
Poor guys always liking your post no other option available currently in pdf ....
Or ladko Ki baduaa me koi asar nhi hota par ladkiyo Ki me hota hai....... Tabhi toh ladkiyo se dar lagta hai .......

My head is hurting again....I'm gonna do it again - See you in half an hour ! :tup:
Jeez Amii!!
whaat-smiley.gif
doh-smiley.gif

Armstrong said:
I dunno what it is but I'm taking antibiotics (as per Doctor's orders) so hopefully it'll work - I just hope it works sooner than later ! :(
then most probably you've viral fever.

Armstrong said:
Aaap dua karein ! :(
consoler%20smiley.gif

Armstrong said:
Agar zindagi rahii tou kal aap ko troll karoon ga.....agar yeh raaat zindagi key aakhri raat saabit hoiii tou I bequeath you my Deluminator ! :agree:
Lets see :devil:

armstrong said:
Eating Green Leafy Vegetables - Do I look like a Goat to you ? :bad:
Did I not tell you that you're a DODO? :coffee:

Hey Amii,I saw this message just now.Hope you're feeling better now. :-)
And do what @halupridol had asked you to.
It won't work on the iPhone because the information is only presented by hovering over your own display picture next to the thread title. I guess the Note series might be able to replicate the effect by using the S-Pen to hover in a web browser, but I am not sure about that.
Oh!
I just tried it on hubby's Note-3 and it didn't work. I am guessing the mobile version of the site may not have that option.Is that possible?
utraash said:
Poor guys always liking your post no other option available currently in pdf ....
Or ladko Ki baduaa me koi asar nhi hota par ladkiyo Ki me hota hai....... Tabhi toh ladkiyo se dar lagta hai .......
Sharmindaa na karo!!! :tsk:
I know mere posts koi zyada valuable toh nahi hote but just bcoz I am frens wid everyone likes milte hai.

Jeez Amii!!
whaat-smiley.gif
doh-smiley.gif

then most probably you've viral fever.

consoler%20smiley.gif

Lets see :devil:

Did I not tell you that you're a DODO? :coffee:

Hey Amii,I saw this message just now.Hope you're feeling better now. :-)
And do what @halupridol had asked you to.

Oh!
I just tried it on hubby's Note-3 and it didn't work. I am guessing the mobile version of the site may not have that option.Is that possible?

Sharmindaa na karo!!! :tsk:
I know mere posts koi zyada valuable toh nahi hote but just bcoz I am frens wid everyone likes milte hai.

True for bold part...... That's more important than writing a quality post sometimes......
:flame:Add few pdf DUSHMAN too in your list that would sharpen your cursing skill if you wish to be Jhansi Ki rani ....

Oh!

Yeah, the mobile version may not support that, so try loading the desktop version on the Note 3. If that doesn't work either, then I guess the Note 3 can't replicate every element of the desktop browsing experience. Just make sure you try it on Samsung's browser because I am not sure if Chrome supports features derived from the S-Pen.

Yeah, the mobile version may not support that, so try loading the desktop version on the Note 3. If that doesn't work either, then I guess the Note 3 can't replicate every element of the desktop browsing experience. Just make sure you try it on Samsung's browser because I am not sure if Chrome supports features derived from the S-Pen.
I had opened in the samsung browser and I'd used the S-pen.
May be it doesnt support such features...

True for bold part...... That's more important than writing a quality post sometimes......
:flame:Add few pdf DUSHMAN too in your list that would sharpen your cursing skill if you wish to be Jhansi Ki rani ....
Koyi shaq na rakhoo I am Jhansi ki rani- part 2.:P

Catch me when I am in a bad mood then you will know. :lol:

I had opened in the samsung browser and I'd used the S-pen.
May be it doesnt support such features...

Koyi shaq na rakhoo I am Jhansi ki rani- part 2.:P

Catch me when I am in a bad mood then you will know. :lol:

Shaaq nhi mujhe toh yakeen hai ..... All women are like that only too moody:devil:..... Gussa me maaji:p: aankhe dekho to KAALI ka roop.... Chalo bhai saab Pakode banate honge jab aapko gussa ata hoga :p:?

Shaaq nhi mujhe toh yakeen hai ..... All women are like that only too moody:devil:..... Gussa me maaji:p: aankhe dekho to KAALI ka roop.... Chalo bhai saab Pakode banate honge jab aapko gussa ata hoga :p:?
:lol:
Naiii he's just too cool.Emotional blackmail or gusse ka koyee effect hi nahi hota. :tsk:
Is that the Taj Mahal ? :what:

Yeh Muslims ka Monument hai......waaaapis kareiiin aaap mujheee ! :pissed:
Oye inna bada Tajmahal nahi dikhta???
Well as far as I know Taj mahal was built on a temple..sooooooo :coffee:

:lol:
Naiii he's just too cool.Emotional blackmail or gusse ka koyee effect hi nahi hota. :tsk:

Oye inna bada Tajmahal nahi dikhta???
Well as far as I know Taj mahal was built on a temple..sooooooo :coffee:

That's why he is man(cool) ....You should also learn the art from our bhaisaab...
Apke gusse ka asar isliye nhi hota Kyu Ki apne suna hoga " Ghar Ki Murgi Daal Brabaar " ...:undecided:
Starting me toh jarur darte rahe honge apke gusse se ?....:woot:

That's why he is man(cool) ....You should also learn the art from our bhaisaab...
Apke gusse ka asar isliye nhi hota Kyu Ki apne suna hoga " Ghar Ki Murgi Daal Brabaar " ...:undecided:
Starting me toh jarur darte rahe honge apke gusse se ?....:woot:
Errrrr
I am not talking about it. :P

Jaisa aap uchit samajhe ....
Vaise sach ka ishara mil gya mujhe toh aapke response se .......:yahoo:
Galat ishara mila hai!! :lol:
I just meant I dont want to talk about my personal life on the forum. It becomes very awkward when somebody later quotes all this on serious threads. :)

Galat ishara mila hai!! :lol:
I just meant I dont want to talk about my personal life on the forum. It becomes very awkward when somebody later quotes all this on serious threads. :)
I knew madam, i understand your concern.... Main thoda majak kar rha Tha:(.....
Par vaise bhi yha par itni trolling k baad aap serious thread me debate karne layak nhi bachoge ....:yahoo:
We will be quarantined in this thread :lock:.....

Back
Top Bottom