What's new

Whatever

CSc

We are again derailing :sarcastic:. I bet @Armstrong is chuckling in the background, having unleashed his doosra. :(
oh god!!!
Not again....

Sarthak you know I think @Armstrong is our ISI counterpart. 8-)

Why do I have feeling that you too must have done your engg from Maharashtra? :rolleyes:

Forum is full of Engineering race ...... God knows how many are still undercover.....
@al-Hasani did I not tell you that there are many more and that "we" make for good trolls?:P :lol:

oh god!!!
Not again....

Why do I have feeling that you too must have done your engg from Maharashtra? :rolleyes:

@al-Hasani did I not tell you that there are many more and that "we" make for good trolls?:P :lol:
@Armstrong is a RAW agent. Like @BDforever :coffee:
Note to RAW - I am only using their code of codenames, not revealing identity.

oh god!!!
Not again....

I am still a fresh learner though i had couple of ban being off topic in some thread...... I fear i will end up making my home in pdf at "Whatever" under your guidance......

I am still a fresh learner though i had couple of ban being off topic in some thread...... I fear i will end up making my home in pdf at "Whatever" under your guidance......
Hey bhagwaan! Inna bada ilzaam??
You will hardly see me on this thread.I come here only to avoid derailing serious threads.:agree:

@WebMaster

I just noticed that I previously had over 1800 posts which are now down to the 1500s. Is this a temporary issue?

I think several threads are deleted couple of days back and what ever your posts in that thread is also deleted

Were they extremely old threads? I wasn't very active on the forum a few days back so I have no clue.

You will hardly see me on this thread.I come here only to avoid derailing serious threads.:agree:
chill mam .... I never knew that this whatever is for honest trolling.... Bhagwan ko mat Tag karo idhar verna vo bhi troll ban jayenge..... All hail to whatever effect.....

chill mam .... I never knew that this whatever is for honest trolling.... Bhagwan ko mat Tag karo idhar verna vo bhi troll ban jayenge..... All hail to whatever effect......

@EyanKhan @Hyperion - I met a guy from Charsadda the other day & when we were talking about Politics he was like 'Bacha Khan this & Bacha Khan that' & he even passed disparaging comments about Quaid-e-Azam - Is this common in KPK ? :angry:
it is

Bacha Khan is like a father of Pashton. it doesnt matter if they are pro Pakistan or Pro Pasthonistan etc. Bacha Khan is a saint and there are no arguments there.

re hatred towards Quad e Azam .. its historic because Bacha was called Sarhadi Gandhi and was opposed to creation of Pakistan and also its to do with ANP philosophy later on during 70-80s who were pro Soviet and wanted Soviet help to carve out NWFP and make Pashtonistan.

Liberals also abuse Quad e Azam and so do sectarian terrorists. both have their own reasons
first do it because (Pakistani) liberals think supporting Pakistan means supporting Pakistan army
the sectarian terrorists hate him for being a shia (check out an hour long audio tape of a TTP terrorist and Pakistani soldier where he justifies hating Jinnah and killing shias).

there is no room for argument and criticism when it comes to bacha Khan so watch yourself.

I dont see any incompatibility with being a Bacha Khan's devotee and a proud and patriotic Pakistani. I have examples of Pashton bothers who for generations have served the country and followers of bacha khan as well

Webby confirmed that entire members introduction section was wiped out....... Other threads i have no idea

No problem, I don't have many posts in the "Members Introduction" section so I will wait for a response from the management. However, if other old threads have been deleted too, then I guess that answers my query.

It could be a technical glitch, but in any case, thanks for the help.

No problem, I don't have many posts in the "Members Introduction" section so I will wait for a response from the management. However, if other old threads have been deleted too, then I guess that answers my query.

It could be a technical glitch, but in any case, thanks for the help.
Read webby's post on this thread
Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

The second last post on that thread,I cant see the post number.

Back
Top Bottom