What's new

Whatever

I am good. And you? They resurrected your ID, I am surprised. I thought it was permanently deleted.

Horror movies are the only ones I can pay attention to nowadays.
i'm ok,,,
horror,chick flick,psycho killers, :bad:
Ok! Peace. :-)

And don't worry. I ain't a male chauvinist pig!! I love women.:wub:.......and their empowerment!
male chauvinism zindabaad!!

Ok! Peace. :-)

And don't worry. I ain't a male chauvinist pig!! I love women.:wub:.......and their empowerment!

Oh do not go all politically correct. Women like strong men.

horror,chick flick,psycho killers,

Not so keen on chick flicks though they can be fun, but seriously I love a Jason Bourne movie, but a whole lot of so called thrillers and action movies are just boring. Any movie that is shot in the dark for 15 minutes where I cannot see a thing and am expected to like it is so not on. Then there is also a thing that a lot of people cannot understand a whole lot of dialogues which are in slang or muttered under the breath or delivered in a rapid fire sequence but still cheer on as if they understand everything is just not my thing.

Last edited:
do not worry comarade,they too realize whos on top of d food chain :cheers:

It is not about being top on the food chain. Men certainly are not superior to women, but they have differentiated roles to play in the society both of which are equally important. To categorize this as superiority or inferiority or to fight against it and not recognize its validity is just dumb.

It is not about being top on the food chain. Men certainly are not superior to women, but they have differentiated roles to play in the society both of which are equally important. To categorize this as superiority or inferiority or to fight against it and not recognize its validity is just dumb.
yes thats right,just like disabled= specially abled :agree:
dil ko khush rakhne ke liye Ghalib.......:D

@S.U.R.B. @Emmie
how r u guys?

Last edited:
yes thats right,just like disabled= specially abled :agree:
dil ko khush rakhne ke liye Ghalib.......:D

I think something is wrong in the water you drink. It is affecting your thinking capacity. Who is disabled here? The woman or the man? Perhaps according to you a hermaphrodite is the human ideal.

I think something is wrong in the water you drink. It is affecting your thinking capacity. Who is disabled here? The woman or the man? Perhaps according to you a hermaphrodite is the human ideal.
Dilli ka pani bohot kharab hae,,,monsoon me bhi dengue-malaria ke bajaye AGE(gastroenteritis) wale jyada hae :D
so u r not totaly wrong. :p:

Back
Top Bottom