What's new

Whatever

Zara sharam kar. I am not Ik fanboy, but I despise Noora league. Will you triumphantly declare Nooras as the the rightful heirs of this fucked up democracy? The entire parliament admitted that there was voter fraud. So, is this the kind of democracy that you want???

You have a right to disagree with me, but not to abuse me. I support the system and its improvement from within. I would have kept supporting PTI, had it kept within Parliament. Criticizing PTI =/= supporting PML-N, though many emotional boys do not bother to care about this important distinction.

You have a right to disagree with me, but not to abuse me. I support the system and its improvement from within. I would have kept supporting PTI, had it kept within Parliament. Criticizing PTI =/= supporting PML-N, though many emotional boys do not bother to care about this important distinction.
Chak, I may not live to see the day for I am well into the last third quarter of my life, but I wish I could say that you would see that day, the promised day, the day of change. Mark my words, no change will come unless this 'system' is in place, no change. You will not agree with me, I know that, but maybe if we continued to read each other through this forum in coming years, I will ask you, where is the change!

Yaa Rab! woh na samjhey haiN na samjheyN gey meyri baat
dey aur dil unko, jo na dey mujh ko zubaaN aur

Chak, I may not live to see the day for I am well into the last third quarter of my life, but I wish I could say that you would see that day, the promised day, the day of change. Mark my words, no change will come unless this 'system' is in place, no change. You will not agree with me, I know that, but maybe if we continued to read each other through this forum in coming years, I will ask you, where is the change!

I thought you were young man. Is that you in picture? He looks like 70+ and you said you're in your third quater

Sir, I believe in my nation more than in my pessimism. If you ever meet me, we can discuss things. Let me know when you are in Lahore.

@Akheilos watup gardner? Made me those super plants?
Hey there! No am a little stuck doing 3 things and my head is really aching right now...

1 is my normal routine of boring stuff....

2nd is my extra work which I should have done earlier but am doing now increasing more stuff to add into the boring routine :unsure:

3rd is running a software I have no knowledge about based on reading articles and the manual book! I have the script provided by a collaborator but I cant even run the script talk about illiterate :cheesy: I soo feel that way right now :(

Which software, and what is the script about?
software = RQTL

script = data analysis to predict probability of a gene and map it on chromosome :unsure:

Statistical software hate those crap! :angry: khair told supervisor I cant make sense...even he doesnt know how to use it.... :rofl: he told me to see him tomorrow afternoon and "we can do it together" literally means show me your notes and I will redo it and then ask the bloody biostatician to run the rest (when the biostat can run all of it! aywin fazool mein damagh chat nay kay liyea mujhay keh diyea :angry: )

This time I wanted to ask you.. 100 days gone of Modi.. is he on track?
You know the best thing Modi did in these 100 days??
He got the bureaucrats and ministers to burn their midnight oil and got 'em to slog.He has made 'em responsible and we know where the buck would stop :P
We needed that kinda a change,our govt offices were slow and nobody took responsibility of any thing.Politicians uttered mendacious nonsense but Modi made sure that atleast his cabinet ministers behaved sensibly.
Thats what i expected of him ,so he has kinda met MY expectation.
The next thing that he achieved was through his foreign trips.Whether it was japan or Bhutan he made sure that he sounded diplomatic and friendly.I expect him to welcome China's premier also well.And the thing that really works in favor of him is his experience as a chief minister.He has been to these countries before and knows them (or as i heard atleast some of 'em at a personal level).
And on macro level what has happened has made it to the headlines and there're also as threads about it on pdf.So i am not discussing that.
But i'm pretty much satisfied with Modi.

I've left the Gujarat riots and the "hinduism" propagating Modi's image behind and I've accepted him as our PM.

now tell me about IK :)

Last edited:
@Durrak @Mirzay

Aap ka DSL theek ho gia ??? :D you two are sisters right ???

@DESERT FIGHTER

Those boys from the 111th brigade with SF gear, they from the the SSG companies assigned to the brigade ???

Back
Top Bottom